Human lover vs Demon lover

For me it’s both granted more Dem over human due to the fact that he just gets me he understands and knows everything about me where as humans teend to stop giving a crap when you have words to say smh idk I its just me or not

5 Likes

With me you get to have both. Pick from my vast past forms to be with you in spirit. And then be with my current incarnation.

4 Likes

My human exs hated how affectionate and kinky I was, and would try to make me feel like shit in the relationship. 2nd and 3rd ex were awful in bed and when I bring up what I want they tell me that its too weird and not normal. Hmph!

3 Likes

Your exes are clearly lacking. Never change! Booty, feet, hooks, clamps,.chains, knives, and electrocution are all in play on BOTH sides, thank you very much. :joy:

As far as my preference, I’ll hold my tongue for now. The instinct is to say human since that’s what I am and what I know. But those instincts were forged in the fires of a limited reality.

In other words… Let me get back to you all!

2 Likes

It will take time but you will find someone or spirit just ask

1 Like

@Bunnygamer1994 i take it that you have no luck with humans either.

1 Like

Not really…have never had true friends at all

1 Like

I’ve had little luck with living humans. I currently have a relationship with a human spirit and its been keeping me happier lol. Idk how its like demon wise, but I’ve heard some people say they like demon relationships more than living human ones, sometimes its the other way around. I guess it just depends on the person really

2 Likes

I keep getting readings and people keep getting messages from my guardian demon that there is love their that has been around for lifetimes and we are connected on deep level.

But I became born to live life, so he stepped back until recently because I messed up and went of course and let himself be known and even told me his name. I’m back on track to what I’m supposed to be doing married to a great person who by all accounts should have left me but didn’t and was told to protect me.

It works. I know I’ll be with them when I cross over but I try to balance the human with the spirit.

4 Likes

@Bunnygamer1994 never had i., i always had a hard time understanding humans, i never been in bed with a human girl, but i made out with a demon girl.

2 Likes

Demons only! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

How about a human fully In touch with thier demonic side? Or an incarnate demon in a human vessel… Or maybe a back magician anointed as your consort with your favorite entity invoked, Marc Allen Smith style. :smiling_imp:

Both for me, ideally.

6 Likes

Had this, it was nice but I don’t chalk it up to that more that he was just a really nice guy lol. Although, my current bf is of the gaulish pantheon reincarnated.

2 Likes

I don’t understand women either and I’m a woman. I get along better with guys.

For me Demon lover is better.

3 Likes

@MidnightDeeva i’m a guy and i don’t understand other guys, i don’t really get along with other males, maybe i’m weird.

1 Like

I get along with girls more than guys, mainly because I find that a lot of guys just act like hormonal teens, but the girls I make friends with usually confide in me and vice versa since they seem more understanding on an emotional level. It’s rare for me to become close to guys.

I have a somewhat hard time understanding other humans but I chalk that up to poor social skills but there’s always room for learning.

2 Likes

Ur not weird bro , intelligent people don’t have friends because we don’t care about retarded ass shit , regular society is like an insane asylum to me , I don’t care about ur average ass kids doing average ass things and don’t care about how the weather is and how many girls u fucked and what kim kardashisn is doing and bla bla bla

8 Likes

@John_Wick ewww Kardashians, yeah i don’t like them i don’t see how people like them. Your right intelligent people don’t care about those things, i should probably write on the letter one who doesn’t like the Kardashians.

2 Likes

Lmfaooooo , they probably won’t even care at all , they’re hardly interesting in modern entertainment and stuff like that , it was just an example of something common society talks about

2 Likes

I got along with guys more in high school than girls. Don’t know why though

3 Likes