How Working With Demonic Energy Can Ruin Your Life

I’ve written about this on this forum before, and I thought it was parasites or imposter spirits at one point but now I truly do believe it’s the real Goetic demons doing this to me. They keep showing me their sigils in my mind’s eye so I know it’s really them. I started by doing the book Goetia Pathworking to petition Dantalion and Orobas, and then Asmoday reached out to me so I did his pathworking, and he came into my home energetically. He told me I would be working with Belial, Paimon, and Azazel. I told them that I didn’t want to work with so many demons at the same time but they pushed me to work with Mammon as well, then they told me I would be working with Lucifer and Lilith later. I later learned that Stolas had been intercepting my communication with Asmoday, and at some point Stolas sexually harassed me all day to masturbate for him. I’m pretty sure that they even implanted intrusive thoughts into my mind because sometimes I would get a constant barrage of fucked up and offensive thoughts when I talked to them. They even got mad at me for them. I tried setting strong boundaries with them, I even took down their altars when they started harassing me with their legions. For three and a half months I was raped constantly through tactile hallucinations. They’ve been possessing me without my consent and bypassing all of my wards. They admitted to possessing my entire family and even threatened to kill them. They implant false memories about me into my family’s head, like how I went outside at 2 am when I was actually fast asleep. My mom even showed me a picture on her phone of me going outside through the camera she set up to watch our cat when she’s not home, and it looked like me. Recently I went off my medication for about a week and they started psychically attacking me again. The psychic attacks haven’t stopped even after I started taking my medication again. They even fuck with my perception somehow, I go on YouTube to watch normal videos and it gets intercepted by videos of fucked up satanic and Eldritchian rituals or gore. They’re also incredibly racist. They hate humanity as a whole but openly admit to me that they hate blacks and Mexicans especially. I know they seem like ancient beings full of wisdom and benevolence but they are truly fucked up and evil if they would do this to a former practitioner who just wanted to stop working with them. They are deliberately duplicitous in nature so they can hide their true intentions and do destructive acts in the dark.

1 Like

Well I been working with demons for a few years now and I can say having no self control will fuck you up Indeed. Since we work with the powers of darkness then its only natural to bring our inner shadow to the surface. This where having no self control will be your pitfall.

Long story short, got my shit together and black magick and demon magick is the greatest thing that I ever done. When you have no problems within yourself then you have the space to bring forth what ever you desire, and yes it may be an empire.

As for the legitimacy of magick…

I always test it and even tho I know that is real because I seen miracles in my life and always ask them before working with them to bring forth a desire.

I really do not think that a simple mental sigil flash is enough for legitimacy or validation. Parasites and impostors are smart and know how you will awnser.

Tbh the demons that you work with really do not sound like the real deal.

8 Likes

Damn…theres some pathworking to punish demon in this forum. Although i suggest you state to punish spirit who harassed you without say their name when do that. Just to make sure you dont punish wrong guy, cause its not seems like goetia demon.

Anyway hope you get free

2 Likes

This is a mess and completely not ok, but it’s on you as the mage to limit this nonsense not them:

Don’t work with ANY entity if you can’t maintain control, set boundaries and enforce them. As soon as you’re uncomfortable or fee railroaded, make them back the hell off.

That’s a red flag or a parasite and/or impostor - banish and cleanse. if it’s Stolas, doesn’t matter - same, same - banish and refuse to work with him until he respects your control or just walk away, period. I banished Hekate for exactly this reason - pestering me for anything is a huge no-no and not worth working with them. They behave or they can fuck off.

This is one of the many reasons I NEVER engage sexually with entities, it’s even more tempting for parasites and is usually them hijacking an established connection.

Why didn’t you get rid of the lot of them at this point, BEFORE it got to “constant barrage”. Once is quite enough.

None of this sounds like the work of higher beings, smart ones that can fake a sigil, possibly human ghosts as those are that smart, but there’s no benefit to an angel, “fallen” or otherwise in doing this. They do not feed on this kind of crap so it’s pointless for them - parasites feed on it that’s wht they do it.

[quote=“Virago, post:1, topic:188182”]
I go on YouTube to watch normal videos and it gets intercepted by videos of fucked up satanic and Eldritchian rituals or gore.
… they’re racists…and they’re deliberately duplicitous in nature so they can hide their true intentions and do destructive acts in the dark.

This is getting weird and kind of ridiculous. In this case you should probably check in with a therapist who can watch it happen, as no entity can “switch” what links you clicked. It sounds like so much Christian dogma I have to wonder if this was a religion you formerly ascribed to and have not been able to operate with these entities outside fo this paradigm, bt mostly it just sounds like you’ve bee parasitized up the wazoo.

Most occultists do not have anything like this, and if they do they have parasites of mental issues where they hear voices and have blackouts.

I strongly suggest you see a qualified therapist asap, banish and cleanse every day for a month, and take a big break from entity magick for now and only use personal magick techniques.

:100: this. You MUST immediately control this kind of thing and not let it continue. You allowed this to carry on without curbing it, meaning you lost control and became the neighborhood bike for no reason. Banish and cleanse everything and maybe call the entity back IF you feel like it.

Start here, get this book and build up your protections properly. They have an attraction to you and will be back. Set p wards to stop them coming back after you have banished them. Learn astral combat techniques and attack them, kill them if you will, (I do) and remove them from your life. All of them, every single one as you have no idea who is doing what or who is who.

Protect your energy, and that starts by having very good boundaries.

3 Likes

@Virago looking at your post history you have indeed written about this previously and have been given some good advice both previously and in this thread

It might help if you tell our community what you have already tried and what didn’t work not only will this provide a more focused approach but it saves members repeating what you’ve already tried and which didn’t work for you.

I reiterate what everyone’s said both in this thread and the previous thread you posted in.

Without getting into the issue of identity politics the fact that these demons seem to have racist tendencies suggests these are either parasites or a mental health issue. Demons may be many things but I’ve never heard of them being racist which is a very human concept.

Banish and cleanse for magical issues and seek a qualified professional for mental health issues

5 Likes

That sucks, sorry for what you are going through @Virago

What will suck even more is me saying, this is not my experience working with demons at all. I have not been on this particular path as long as some of the peeps here, but I have been at it VERY intensely for the past two years. Working with these types of entities and energy is not easy and depending how intensely you work it and connect to it. It will test the living hell out of you. The nature of these beings is to trigger (spiritual) growth by plunging you into darkness and negativity to see if you see throught it and can learn to find the divinity in it all. It’s swim or sink on this path. But the demons, even though a lot of the times very harsh mentors, have been supportive and constructive for me. Even if you don’t mean to initiate yourself through this and just seek a “spiritual ATM”-type connection, you still invite this intense chaotic energy into your life. because… “The box… YOU opened it, they came” There’s no easy way to close that door, once you’ve opened it. If these really aren’t imposters, you have to go through it all and find a way get past it and to process it. Because if it is not a bunch of parasites messing you up for food. These are the darkest parts of yourself that are surfacing. The only way is through it and to have healthy defense and coping mechanisms in place in order to work through it without destroying yourself.

Of course you really should banish and cleanse regularly as is advised earlier in this thread and probably has been advised by others a bunch of times.
What also might help is this:
Open “The Flower Of Life” as you would any sigil. In this the Flower Of Life is the geometrical depiction of and connection to Source/ God (not the christian one, but the formless light. Not female or male, not good or evil. Not even a being as we would understand it. Just light. The hyper-consciousness. This entire macrocosm exists within the mind of this hyper-consciousness)
Once the “sigil” is opened and you are in a meditative state, feel the sigil becoming a doorway for the light. It attracts light to you and at the same time there’s pure light coming through the doorway/ sigil.
Feel the light surrounding you until there is nothing but light around you. It slowly becomes part of your total being/ microcosm. Feel it connecting to your godspark (in the middle of your chest) and it slowly transforms you until you are nothing but formless light as well. Sit with that a little while until you are able to see the light that is Source and that is you take form again. A little blobby at first, but a form nonetheless. It slowly becomes a human shape until you recognize it as yourself again.
Take the time to slowly, real slowly breathe and come back to reality once you’ve done this.

If you are not opposed to christianity or the bible. The Gospel of John is a very powerful piece of text. I have used it in the past to counter negative influence of the ego and parasites (I have different tactics now, but they’re not very helpful for just anyone). You can just open it on the “In the beginning was word…” bit next to your bed before you go to sleep. You can also recite/ vibrate the “word became flesh” bit in the morning and/ or before going to sleep.

These are not permanent solutions though, but might bring you temporary relief until you’ve worked through whatever is bombarding you
Good luck!

5 Likes

I would like to comment on this bit in a seperate post from my previous one…
This is also not at all what I experience, working with infernal/ chthonic entities.
The majority of them seem to view humanity(/ earthlings) as a singular race and present themselves in different masks to different “tribes”. I have not encountered any hatred towards any particular “tribe”. In all honestly I don’t care enough to ask as well. They also don’t seem to hate humans, but I will give you that they also don’t really care about humans as well. They’re mostly just interested in our (spiritual) potential and some seem to be rather intolerant of individuals that just won’t live up to theirs and just stubbornly keep making the same mistakes.

1 Like