How to use period blood

menstrual blood is useful in theistic Satanism because it’s taboo yet entirely natural. Menstrual blood is considered “forbidden” by many different religions, but not to Satan. I believe that in Satan’s eyes, menstrual blood signifies personal power, creativity, and the force of attraction. Menstrual blood symbolizes the self’s ability to create and transform.

Menstrual blood is also considered Satanic by Abrahamic religions. I once learned in my Bible As Literature class that in Hebrew society, men weren’t allowed to sit where menstruating women sat. Abrahamic religions think menstruation is “unclean,” thereby falling into the realm of Satan.

My mother always told me that a woman’s power is peaking whenever she’s having her period. I now know that people who aren’t women are also capable of menstruation, but the same concept applies to them.My mom taught me that any time I menstruate, my manifestive abilities heighten. It’s a perfect time for doing witchcraft.

In my experience, menstrual blood amplifies the effects of any spell I use it in. Only use menstrual blood in spells you want to be connected to. Menstrual blood bonds you to whatever force you choose to apply it to. Don’t use menstrual blood for curses or hexing. If you want to cast a curse or hex, use blood drawn from your body, preferably during a moment of anger.

Here are some ways I use menstrual blood in witchcraft:

1. Charging sigils and servitors

Menstrual blood is perfect for charging sigils and servitors in Chaos Magick. Rubbing menstrual blood on a servitor or sigil injects a piece of your life force into the symbol. The next time you make a sigil or servitor, empower it with menstrual blood. The menstrual blood will activate its powers faster.

2. Prosperity spells

Like I said, based on my experiences, menstrual blood amplifies the effects of your spell. This attribute makes menstrual blood compatible with prosperity spells and money spells. I used to write down the Feruz rune and rub menstrual blood on it. Then I’d burn the piece of paper and let the magick enter the ethers.

3. Demon workings

Demons love menstrual blood. I’ve used my menstrual blood as an offering to demons like Lilith. I’ve also used menstrual blood while making pacts with demons, including Satan. Menstrual blood bonds you to demons. It’s a potent way to enhance your workings with demons.

4. Love spells and lust spells

Witches have been using menstrual blood in love spells and lust spells for ages. Menstrual blood helps you attract and dominate your target. Light a pink candle and write on a piece of paper, “(Insert name here) is my lover.” Visualize your love being requited as you smear the message with menstrual blood. Afterwards, burn the paper.

​5. Visualization

When you’re menstruating, you’re ability to manifest desires heightens. Menstruation is a good time to practice visualization and work with energy. I’ve found that I’m more sensitive to energies when I’m ovulating or having my period.

6. Enhancing spells

I use menstrual blood to strengthen my spells. I’ve found that whenever I use menstrual blood in magick, my spells manifest quicker and better with less effort. I write my desire/intention on a piece of paper, anoint the message with menstrual blood, and then burn it.

7. Mojo Bags

I incorporate menstrual blood into mojo bags and spell sachets. When filling the pouch with magickal items, I anoint one of the items with menstrual blood to increase its power. For instance, in the past, I’ve anointed pieces of Jezebel root with menstrual blood to increase prosperity and money.

8. Moon Magick

I use menstrual blood in spells and rituals in which I connect to the moon. Menstrual blood has been associated with the moon in many magickal traditions. For instance, when I work with Chia (my favorite moon goddess), I prefer to be menstruating. It gives my spells, rituals, and meditation with the moon an extra “kick” that I like.

This article belons to
quailbellmagazine

**Special Question how do you keep bloody sigils ? **

25 Likes

From Liber AL

III:24 The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.

III:25 This burn: of this make cakes & eat unto me. This hath also another use; let it be laid before me, and kept thick with perfumes of your orison: it shall become full of beetles as it were and creeping things sacred unto me.

III:26 These slay, naming your enemies; & they shall fall before you.

III:27 Also these shall breed lust & power of lust in you at the eating thereof.

III:28 Also ye shall be strong in war.

3 Likes

Could you please elaborate on this more?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing.

Otherwise, interesting. I did wonder if menstrual blood had a power.

2 Likes

It is probably talking about cum

1 Like

There is supposed to be magical qualities in male cum too, I spose.

1 Like

I would assume it is talking about transgenderism

I doubt that

:ok_hand: I agree with this! I have been using it and planing my working around it! I add it to my special consecration oil too!

You have to let them dry first then you can keep them in a book or a box! I keep mine in a candy box until its time to burn them!

2 Likes

I am planning to offer it to archangel gabriel

I do banishing thank you

Hey… Can you help me with astaroth… I’m the beginner …never did such thing …just wanted to know my future … Help me out pls!.

Welcome @Ritika_Kaundal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Y’know, he’s with me currently and he had like a wince but in feeling. Idk if it’s a good idea. What’s the purpose?

I menstruate wherever there is a full moon. My body & aura is very connected to the earth & other energies that way.
Is this normal?

2 Likes

Me too. I’d once assumed that all women have their period at a full moon… then I discovered it wasn’t true.

I’m also a night owl. During the day, I’m only half awake. I often want to sleep in the afternoon, but when night hits I come into being. Hell, I’ve even tried to change my sleeping patterns so I was up at a “normal” time in the morning. I still felt the same.

I can only deduce that the moon is what energizes me, where as for most people (and things on Earth) the sun is what charges them.

BlockquoteThat is quite a leap from menstrual blood…

Blockquote

I hoodoo, it’s said that if the woman no longer has her period, she can use vaginal fluids and I believe men use their semen for love spells.

1 Like

For those confused about non women bleeders, I’m pretty darn sure it refers to transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary individuals. They are not women, yet they can still menstruate.

That said, this is a fascinating list, and timely in my viewing of it as I’m due to start my own bleeding any time now. Mahalo! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever looked forward to my period before, but I’m definitely going to experiment with it when the time comes. :rofl:

4 Likes

Me either but I took full advantage of the one I just had (actually started on the new moon so I figured this was extra powerful).

2 Likes