How to use period blood

Thank you for posting this. I’ve learned so much :upside_down_face:

Hello all,
I did 2 Rituals with this Special Blood, both in the Love Field. One is to get my dear Friend back with whom I had sort of an Affair for some time ( do not want to say my Boyfriend as he says always " enjoy your Life" when I ask him to be my Boyfriend). I realy hope he becomes my Lover. Althrough I dearly love some One else truly from my Heart but something in me does not want to do Magic on him.

I did my own version of the love spell suggested here using a red candle and offering my blood to Sallos. After I finished and burned the piece of paper I felt a bit light headed and tired. Is this a sign that the spell worked?

1 Like

It’s a sign you interacted with energies in a way that is unfamiliar to your energetic system.

I used to take it as a sign that I had indeed made spiritual contact, or expelled my energy at my goal etc. or else why would it affect me?

It lessens after you become used to that type of energy, entity or working usually though, so it’s not a good long term way to judge things, but yes I’d take it as a sign you did a good ritual.

How the results turn out or what comes from it will depend on the intentions you put out while you planned it and did it, as well as the circumstances and what’s actually movable etc.

I wouldn’t take it as a sign yes I’ll get my exact dream goal, but I would take it as a sign that yaaas I effectively worked this ritual and best possible result for me will come from it.

2 Likes

This is good to know. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes it is pretty normal, you release the energy .