How to train your legion

Welcome back @Qayos

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

First thing for your write-up: it is necesary to chant the name almost 200 times to get in touch with the legion? A point to address.

3 Likes

It helps establish resonance, but isn’t necessary, no! Just a recommendation. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So good to have you back, Qayos.
Hope you are doing well.

I have had some minor success with the Legion.
But I am sooo looking for your write-up.
Its going to be beneficial for all.

Also, I havent used the Legion for quite some time now ( last in June-20). Is there a possibility that the legion would have lost its intensity/ potency/ effectiveness.
Do I need to do anything to get it activated.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hiya! You don’t need anything to activate them, no; as for potency, they don’t lose it! So they’ll be just as strong as when you got them, unless you commanded them to increase their power while you were away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how we can increase their power? jejje i will work with Raziel for empower them, maybe

1 Like

Official training guide coming soon! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

As of now, all legions have been completed! :slight_smile:

120 legions for 120 people, over a billion discrete entities, ranging from the marvelous to the bizarre in composition.

Next up: the training guide! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looking forward to your training guide. I’m going to reach out and work with mine today.

1 Like

Official guide released! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After a few days I did notice a small increase in my ability to hear spirits and see spirits. I did command a small legion(I broke them up into smaller legions) 18,000 spirits to begin working on improving my senses, hearing and sight first.
I have had my first success. I’m going to command them to continue pulling energy from the earth and ley lines. Thank you @Qayos.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! The legions are the weakest things I offer, as a sort of “appetizer” for my work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

what is the most strongest servitor thing you can offer? i go see yourt fiverr :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m allowed to publicly discuss that, but if you’re interested, you can message me here or there to discuss! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Qayos, I got one of your legions.

Where can I find the guide for your Legion training?

2 Likes
2 Likes

omg, that was fast.,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 Likes

@Qayos you are amazing!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like