How to train your legion

I’m curious as to the results everyone’s been getting. I’m in the process of creating my own legions.
Have you been getting results with yours @DarkestKnight

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2:
Yes, my success rate has been 50:50.
Few have worked seamlessly and few havent.

3 Likes

I should… but the lockdown has been going for way longer than expected and I need things going back to normal before doing this one.

Are you still working with the legion, Knight? I remember you reported it working before.

2 Likes

I’ve had success with subjective goals, like adjusting my energy and bringing inspiration to a firend, but so far, I haven’t tried them on anything material yet.

3 Likes

I managed to let them make some weird, overwhelmed software for me.

Funny thing? I’ve spoken with other people that have to use the same website. I’m the ONLY one who managed to make it work by just adding my middle name during the identification process. Okay, they may be more people, sure, but I’ve not heard about it.

In any event, it worked, but I don’t know if software can even qualify as material.

2 Likes

I’ve decided that I’m going to task them with tracking down my lost mail and deliver it to me. It might be impossible, but my Qayos legion is 444, 000 strong, so if it is even remotely possible, they should be able to pull it off.

3 Likes

Tracking… that sounds like a very useful skill for them to learn.

2 Likes

Especially since my mail seems to get lost all the time lol

I’ve ordered three books that have gotten lost in the mail so far. I hope the same fate does not happen to my new tarot deck.

3 Likes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

They did it! My fucking legion did it!

The book that was lost in the mail three weeks ago was just delivered today.

It took them only four days.

9 Likes

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I originally thought about offering my legion to aid yours, but then I said, hell, we have to keep testing this guys.

In any event, I think we can say that they can affect the material world just fine, right?

We should keep trying. Maybe something easy, like… getting free candy, but choosing the brand or something.

4 Likes

Indeed they can.

Honestly, I wasn’t really expecting them to pull it off, or at least, not to succeed so fast. I’m happy as a clam :slight_smile:

I should give my legionnaires a reward… :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s still kind of weird that only about 3 or 4 of us got real results with this guys.

Maybe people needs to be more patient?

2 Likes

I don’t think most of those who were given legions are even talking about them so it’s hard to gauge what the success rate for them has been. I do know some have received no results at all though.

However, as their first material task, this was a spectacular success for my elemental legion. The trick now will be coming up with another task.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen some complains. In any event, Qayos was always legit in my eyes.

I’m seriously thinking about free candy…

2 Likes

I could definitely go with free candy :yum:

2 Likes

Then let’s do it.

I’ll PM you the type of candy and you’ll pick the brand… to make it very hard so there is no way to think there was room for coincidence :wink:

1 Like

Except…candy will rot your teeth :cry:

2 Likes

Jajajajaja!

And here I was, already looking for the options!

No candy for the Knight then.

2 Likes

Naw, I’m down for it. It will be a good blind test of the legions.

So how do you want to do it?

1 Like

You take your pick from a small pool of options and then we wait and see.

I’ll PM you.

2 Likes