How to train your legion

Sorry!

I will be more careful with my words in the future O.o I did not mean to come off as cringy xD

2 Likes

Huh? I was speaking general o.o

2 Likes

Two magickians keep trying to kill me, so I figure fuck it, might as well go all out. Iā€™m tired of this when I didnā€™t do shit to deserve it. 1st wants to off because sheā€™s fucking jealous Iā€™m an incarnated demon and sheā€™s human.
2nd one wants to off me because he thinks itā€™ll impress me and he can then claim me for himself, even though he broke up with me when we hadnā€™t dated for 2 weeks so thereā€™s no actual relationship baggage.

Its fucking ridiculous, people trying to kill me for no real reason. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Iā€™m sick of all this bullshit.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the weirdest reasons a person would try to kill someoneā€¦

people be mad for real :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Reeee?

2 Likes

Letā€™s donā€™t derail the thread, people.

3 Likes

I got you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

okay question.

• What races/species you would like your legion to be comprised of
  • Any elemental, animal, planetary, zodiacal, or other energies you would like them to be made with
  • A general and/or specific purpose you have in mind for them

can someone shed some light on this ?
races /species? how many are there? what are they?

how does a legion being of certain element or animal etc makes the difference in manifestation or may be the getting along process with the legion itself?

3 Likes

As many as you can think. The species is the shape the legion takes. So, cat lovers may have a legion which look like cats, for example.

Elemental energies, for example, would draw from the concept of elemental and would be able to do anything elementals do.

I asked my legion to be energy gatherers, for example.

3 Likes

I plan on condensing my legion to a platoon of bad asses from the get go. Iā€™ve got several missions to send them upon that they will be very busy for awhile.

Dirty dozen style. :grin:

4 Likes

okay but how will that make any difference ? or it wouldnt ?sorry but theres smthn i dont understand here.

okay so how would u ask for it?

human species
air element or smthn like that?

I really donā€™t get you. How do you ask? Qayosā€™ post was so we could tell him how did we want it. And yes, it changes how you see them. Come on, the species is almost cosmetic. Is like which color do you want your new guitar to be.

1 Like

Appearance is cosmetic. Elements and the such is the defining characteristics you should be more focused on.

Species defines persona.

2 Likes

There is also the question of purpose. If one isnā€™t sure about what species or energies or whatever fit better with the purpose, is just better to say the purpose and let the man work.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why its good to lay out stratagem before going on conquest.

1 Like

As I would simply put it.

1 Like

okay let me come back to thisā€¦ i just finished pushing energy in a jar. so i guess m a lil koo koo right now.

I am still waiting for my legion. That was a very informative post. Thank you

2 Likes

My legion can enter Akashic records and learn things? they can enter mental plane? or just astral plane?
Can make me my own rituals with them? or just can talk how i want work with them? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which akashic records? people have their personal akashic records which is what you go to when you soul dive a single person or yourself.

The mental plane is the astral so yes.

The mindscape is your dreamscape i.e dreamwalking so also yes.

3 Likes