How to train your legion

So i just can enter my own akashic records? but dont exist general akashic records? or i just can send my legion to learn something in the astral plane?

Look this, this is a service of Vk Jehannum

) NEW) Akashic Moniker Retrieval – $70

In this service, I will access the Akashic records, retrieve your True Name, and send it to you via whatever communication means you used to hire me (Instagram, Email, etc.).

2 Likes

from my own experiences there’s no plane where everyone’s past lives are, but rather in our own soul’s manifested realm which accessible through soul diving you can view your past lives, what and who your soul is, etc by means of entering your inner temple.

I wouldnt touch it, I got a reading from there, not worth the price and the information was very lacking and barely a single sentence worth of information and inaccurate.

1 Like

ah ok, thank you

1 Like

What the price would be?

1 Like

Given the amount of information given barely 15 dollars if anything. As it was done in one day, took almost a week to send it, and barely a paragraph worth of information and inaccuracies. Luckily I have a job so the money lost wasn’t a long issue but it was disappointing.

though I think I’m breaking the rules by continuing this convo…not sure.

1 Like

I totally misread you, sorry. I didn’t get that you were talking about actual money jaja

Thanks for the answer (and for the patience)

1 Like

Oh? How many spirits r in 1 legion??

50,000 at the smallest

1 Like

Woah, so how many is she/he giving??

Thats big! :smiley:

2 Likes

cough what

2 Likes

coughs hysterically

Oh Satan, I think I have a throat problem, oof…

Anyway, uh… correction to that last statement, 50,000 is the smallest amount… the number of legions can vary by a large margin so it’s completely unsure unless Qayos tells us the exact amount so yea.

3 Likes

Hmm i asked him, nd he said he created 30 in 5 days

2 Likes

Yea, so it’s gonna be a lot of legions, could be larger than 50,000 or something, depends on how much the member requested.

2 Likes

Right! Shez gonna create wolf species, i can feel soft fur

Nd gotta thank him for creating legions for unknown strangers for free and decating* his time to and efforts them

2 Likes

Dame it i always forget that its him not her​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

you mean, sparing his time for the members? :thinking:

2 Likes

Right! XD

2 Likes

I can agree that this is a huge gift from him to the members who may receive it in the future.

2 Likes

Each legion has an exact number of members. Qayos will tell your numbers when he reachs you, don’t worry about it.

4 Likes