How to train your legion

One question. If i ask my legion to create others like them which will follow my command then will they be able to do that?

I donā€™t know if they can replicate themselves, but man, this legions are BIG. I donā€™t think youā€™ll be needing more than what Qayos will give you.

2 Likes

They can multiply to a specified number if that is what you wish.

Its been covered before in the other thread.

6 Likes

Yeah that should be enough

ty

Wellā€¦ I think something like vaccines? I mean, Qayos has said that they become immune to something that kills one of them and that information is shared by everyone in the legion, so we could fully immunize our legions to most forms of magickal attacks, that way having millions of them that could shield us in case someone else tries to curse us or something.

That being said, the best option is to never get in a fight with another occultist.

5 Likes

Why dont we immunize and train them at the same time with some friendly sparring, it wont be an actual fight, just training for those of us that are interested

3 Likes

We could, I just donā€™t see how, but I want to hear your ideas on the matter.

1 Like

With my experience with Yberion, I can tell you these are not toys and can do and provoke real power, magic and aid the magician in manifesting latent powers/abilities. It put me on par with him, which in my mind is no small feat.

I would not support the idea of a tournament just because things could get out of hand rather easily, especially with people that donā€™t know what they are doing/take things too far. It seems too carefree.

Immunity does not mean complete and utter resistance, just that they know the trick. If a powerful enough magician does the same trick, but at x-tiers higher energy wise, good luck. At least in my book, my humble opinion.

6 Likes

I know, thatā€™s why I said thatā€™s better not to pick fights with other occultists.

4 Likes

Interesting idea but Iā€™m not a fan of flexing and gloating power and the ā€œpowerā€ of someone else. That and most here play around in the astral anything and anyone can act powerful there because of the fact itā€™s a mental plane.
The legions I have arenā€™t going to really be there as my plan is to transfer them only to the energetic physical and the etheric. So not sure how a spar would be a probable instance around a fair thing.

7 Likes

I chanted the legions name a certain amount, read out the request I written under the legions sigil and burned it, let the ashes go through the window. Only a small piece of the petition didnā€™t burn but it all went in the wind I guess

3 Likes

Since I just remembered and most likely will forget if I donā€™t tell you now, we have discussed in the past the concept of a pocket dimension to retreat after death (for me, of course).

Do you think a legion could make one? I have an idea or two.

3 Likes

Lol it just comes off insanely cringy like ā€œoh shit that guy/girl is so powerful I wanna be like thatā€ or ā€œthe power of this person is top kekā€ and I get the excitement lol but that leads to some crazy fantasy expectations that can lead to placebo, nocebo, or some cringy followers shouting you to everyone with some false sense of power because aStRaL.

6 Likes

The sigil the legions are tied to is a PR from what I had someone scan the sigil and from another personā€™s experience. However they can be transferred Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

KEK

4 Likes

Yeah, I read it. Thatā€™s why I am asking. I meant, ANOTHER pocket dimension.

3 Likes

Yeah I plan to do that and also create sub sigil for them or for each ā€œgeneralā€ and have it digitalized.

2 Likes

I see. I have a few ideas, even about architecture. This is going to be interesting. Iā€™ll PM you in a few days (or weeks), once I have something going on

3 Likes

I dont care for it either flexing and gloating over someones power. I plan on moving my legion to the energetic physical.
I was just thinking since I have to fight off 2 magickians later next month, some friendly practice would be nice before the live fire test.
Iā€™ll just set them to spar amongst each other in groups of 5000, with orders for no one else aside from the days chosen combatants to be caught in the crossfire

5 Likes