How to train your legion

Would I just say
“I command you to be 500 servitors”? For example

2 Likes

Of course, however you feel is, okay to say it.

1 Like

Either or works, one multiplying as opposed to say 3 or 4 multiplying together.

1 Like

If you know how to do the special thing, you could give some of your memories to it so it would know what to do

1 Like

What do you mean by “the special
Thing”?

1 Like

YOU DONT REMEMBER it?

Here

1 Like

Aaah haha sorry. I thought you talked about something else.
I don’t really know HOW to do it, I can just imagine a few things that could be helpful.

Hmm…I fear I may have set my legion an impossible task :thinking:

The task was to influence and draw an audience to my friend’s play, but my friend is in London, and with the whole pandemic panic going around, it just occurred to me that it might be too big a request, even with 444,000 spirits.

2 Likes

Don’t you think the legion would do it’s best regardless.
May be help people to make instant decision to choose to go ?

1 Like

This is awesome. I have received mine however they seem to have been successful in only one task, of course I have also not necessarily given them time constraints on other tasks. Like in all honesty I commanded them to go out and bring fourth treasures or items of value. And I have not received anything over the course of a few weeks.

1 Like

I hope you didn’t ask them to fetch you a lost Spanish galleon full of coins of gold, man, because that’s not going to happen.

3 Likes

No I was not that specific lol

1 Like

I found them on Fiverr lol didn’t know they would be on this forum :sob:
I’m saving up my money and someday I want to purchase a deity servitor from them…Didn’t know how long it will take me though :’’)

1 Like

Update: Just heard from my friend that due to the pandemic panic sweeping the city, his venue has pulled the plug on his show.

I have recalled my legion, and will have to find another test for them.

3 Likes

One of this days we should try to send several legions together, to see what kind of sinergy do they have with each other.

4 Likes

Hey, I was watching, one of Ea’s videos and he mentioned how sometimes spirits appear in a physical form, could my legion do that? or does it take a lot of energy?

2 Likes

It takes a lot of energy for a spirit to appear physically. It is unlikely your legion would be able to accomplish it.

1 Like

Lol and I’m here still waiting for my legions :sob:

1 Like

Lol and I am here still waiting for @Qayos to finish batch 12 and hoping he’d still be generous enough to make.me one … :joy: