How to train your legion

It’s mainly because you want them to know when you want it done. Because what if it takes years? If you want them to manifest something that’s going to happen soon you have to give them a timeframe. It’s like any other job.

3 Likes

sphere of influence, baby!

1 Like

Yes you’re right about that.
Thing is, chances are I’m gonna think about that timeframe constantly like “three days left” or things like this and I feel like I’m just gonna make it failed by not letting go enough :confused:

1 Like

Then word it different, Alexane.

Insted of “DO this in 3 days” say “Do this before two weeks have passed”, unless you reaaaaaaally need it done in three days.

3 Likes

No I can wait :rofl:
But yeah great idea, gonna try it this way !

1 Like

I like some of the spirits of the Tunnels of Set in relation to thoughtforms. Qulielfi can reprogram them for u.

Could my Legion build a WHOLE astral realm, like a REAALY REALLY big one?

2 Likes

The astral is an entire mental plane, they could build a realm within the astral, but you could do that yourself with your own imagination, so pretty much yes.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I red a lot in this thread and it sounds really interesting.
What I don’t understood is… is there a possibility to get a legion for those people who didn’t had the chance to ask Quayos to get one?

You can buy one from him. He sells them on Fiverr.

1 Like

Thank you. I was just wondering how he “builds” then and if there where possibilities to find them on my own.

Yes you can make them on your own.

2 Likes

Is there somewhere explained how?
I didn’t find anything with the search option yet.

https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-create-a-servitor-to-do-your-bidding/

3 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I can create one Servitor and charge it as if it were 500 that look the same and have the same energies/abilities?

You can have them multiple into however many you want, it’s a command you give it. However, as for abilities yes, but they will have to learn as they go like any servitor. Most servitors can do what their creator can and more if they go out and learn.

Do you think it’s better to go with one first or multiple ones?
Thank You for your help!

Take your pick. If you feel okay with doing multiple ones then choose that

Otherwise take small steps and do it one at a time.

2 Likes

I was thinking about creating a servitor for a special thing I want it to do and give it the abilities it would probably need

1 Like