How To Summon The Watchers?

I look into the watchers, all over, now its weird the only taling and doing magic is baal kadmon. Nothing a guy from italia has some atlantwan magic but endend on necronomicon. If i find more related watchers magik i qill repost here my findings,

1 Like

Interesting indeed :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank You

Excuse me my annoying attitude, please, but are these attributes also associated with Shemyaza, or only with Azazel?

I’m asking because the person that posted it seems to believe that Az and Shem are one and the same same angel, which I am 99,9% sure they are not… What do You think about it?

Yeah I know, you’ll always meet “these guys” who believe that several entities are the same one. I’ve worked with both and to me they’re very different. The only things I find in common is that both are Watchers and they’re both Saturnian. Shem and Azazel give a very different energy.

4 Likes

I agree :grin: Thank You very much :hugs:

What do You mean?

No worries. I was mostly trying to imply that older spirits like Azazel are multifaceted and not every aspect of him is going to feel the same when summoned. To give a simple example, his aspect as Melek Taus will feel drastically different from his aspect as Iblis.

I do agree that practitioners on a larger scale do over-equate entities but there are literary sources that do equate Azazel with Semyaza and I don’t think that it is a coincidence that a large number of practitioners feel this way as well.

From my own personal experience, I believe that they are but aren’t the same. I believe that Semyaza has a connection and is somehow a facet of Azazel in a sense that I do believe that they do share the same energetic current but there is something that I can’t pinpoint that also separates Semyaza from him as well.

I deleted my posts because I don’t know if I am making much sense. While I don’t expect people to agree with me I at least want people to follow my train of thinking. Sorry if I ended up just causing confusion anyway by deleting my initial posts lol.

2 Likes

It’s very much ok :slight_smile: And thank You for Your insight :sparkling_heart: It’s really inspiring :heartpulse: I was really interested in Melek Taus recently :sweat_smile: