How To Summon The Watchers?

Hm. Sounds like a strange idea, but sure. How does one summon an incubus?

I’m very gay so

Y’know

The t it s don’t turn me on. Intimacy and sex magic do, so I suppose they could make me want them, but I just prefer men.

So.

How?

1 Like

Use the search button, there is a thread that explains how. The thing is that with your incubus you will have a lot of interactions that will demand a full use of your psychic skills, thus your astral senses will become stronger and so will do other psychic abilities. Also, depending on the relationship you have with him, you will grow as a person.

I see one con. They get in the way. I want to communicate with a wide spectrum of spirits. A lot of them. Just to see and understand them social butterfly wise. MAybe make a few friends. How do I make it so there is no conflict of interest?

1 Like

Same as any relationship - discuss it with your intended and set the boundaries upfront.
If they can’t be with you unless they control your interactions, then that sounds like a deal breaker. Find an incubus that will accept an “open relationship” type thing - I’m pretty sure I saw people on here saying thier succubus/incubus didn’t interfere. Otherwise, don’t get into that relationship, it’ll just be a mess.

1 Like

I google for thier seals and call them by name using the seal as a focus, exactly like using sigils.

Shemyaza has a few including daemonic sigils, and I feel it affects how he aspects when you use different ones, so maybe try more than one and see what you think, then use the one that suits best.

1 Like

Dear @Mulberry thank You one more time for Your generous answer and advice. I definetily will not go into any contact without first getting to know the beings I want to call upon. I treat every living and breathing being with equal respect (unless he, or she prooves me otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and I would never dare to abuse any kind of relationship I will come into… It just feels morally and empathically wrong to me :sparkling_heart: You don’t have to worry about that. Thank You once more!

1 Like

As I’ve noticed from others, the Watchers are kinda… unique. Means they might decide not to appear, but if they like you they will even appear to you by themselves without any kind of call.

He came to me on a waxing gibbous moon while I was transferred to a night beach scenery. I didn’t even knew his name at that point he had to repeat to make sure I’ll grasp it. So maybe use this as your reference.

Shemyaza also came to me while I was connecting with the planet Saturn. You can use either Saturn’s sigil or magick square. Beware though, cause through these symbols you might get technically any spirit associated with Saturn. It was Saturday, the hour of Saturn.

3 Likes

I don’t think that would be a problem though, just use Shemyaza’s sigil along with the magick square or Saturn’s Occult symbol.

1 Like

@Anassa @Daniel_Kv Thank You :green_heart::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I know personally one of them… Just… My psychic senses are still kinda weak, at least my psychic eyesight (physical is very weak too, so… What a coincidence :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:) that’s why I asked… I want to summon him to talk to him… To know if he is allright… I miss him/his incarnation alot and all I want to do is just look into his eyes… Hug him, tell him how much I love him as well… Well, love is a powerful feeling and strong feelings evoke strong energies and the stronger the energy is, the greater the chance of Spirits hearing me… I will get to remember their days etc. I will try to select the dates with most powerful energies… It may be useful.

1 Like

Baal kadmon have a ebook of the watchers and 5 rituals on it.

1 Like

Hmm… Do You know any pdf versions of these books? :thinking: they sound interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Nevermind I’ve found if :heart_eyes: thanks :heartpulse:

V.K. has 2 videos on The Watchers

2 Likes

Please keep in mind, for the future, that it is against the rules of this forum to ask for and trade in, pirated copies of copyrighted works,

1 Like

From my own experience, you can call on spirits through meditating on their names and focusing your will to manifest them into your consecrated space. Usually if I don’t have a sigil for a particular spirit I will do that.

There is also the other option of creating your own sigils to use as a anchor to help you further focus on manifesting the spirit. For example: If I were to try to summon Shamsiel I would try to draw something related to the sun and use that as a signifying connection between myself and the spirit.

If you are trying to contact an incarnation of a specific watcher (Grigori) that you are close to, use a picture you have of him and meditate on it with the will and intent of connecting to the energy that is imprinted on it.

6 Likes

Omg… I… I am sorry one more time… I did not intented for propagation of such trade. I am terribly sorry…

2 Likes

Thank You, dear :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

No worries. It’s common practice on a lot of forums so most people don’t realise it’s not allowed here. I just thought I’d give you a heads up to prevent you from getting in trouble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I thank You for that :slight_smile: that will not happen again, I promise :slight_smile:

1 Like