How to summon King Paimon

OMG this was extremely helpful. Thank you!

Less summon, more evoke.

1 Like

Also bow to him as you would a King. It’s a respectful thing for him and honor is big with him.

1 Like

I am new to this forum and full disclosure I learned of King Paimon via the movie Hereditary. A full fair mindedness also requires me to say that I’ve long been an amateur scholar of the Nephilim, the book of Enoch, the host of Angels (now demons) who came to earth, et al. So learning more about this spirit was of particular interest to me.

I’ve done lots of research since my viewing last week and dispensed with all the cinematic tropes contained in the movie. I’ve been captivated by all the legit history and lore I’ve learned about them. On Monday night I drew their sigil on a notepad nothing more. I’ve been unemployed since May dear readers and on Tuesday I got three job opportunities all the sudden and on Wednesday I got a lot more money than I expected for a under the table deck painting project I did. Granted it was my father in law but still. Last night I was looking for a cheaper source to a component in a bracelet I’d like to be able sell but margins have been too thin due to the costs of that one piece. Last night I found that cheaper source. Today I had a job interview for one of those opportunities I spoke of and it went really well.

All I did was draw their sigil and have thought lots about them while researching their origins. I did no evocation or anything but I’ve had all these good things happen to me. Mostly monetary related. And I’ve had a really warm feeling of assurance in my gut that seems to have come like a bolt from the blue. Like I will be set above those who would try to take advantage of me and my way is cleared somehow? IDK maybe it’s all just some fortunate coincidences, combined with a placebo, “good luck charm” effect. But it sure seems like something more. Like things were put in motion after I drew their sigil.

Is that even possible that they would bestow blessings on someone like me? By someone like me, I mean a newbie who hasn’t done all the things (evocation, offerings, incense, ambience, etc). What should I do now? How I can I show gratitude and give thanks and respect?

1 Like

I just knelt to the South West in allegiance and respect.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @SnarlaHazard. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Well, nice try, but you put it in the wrong spot. Intros are supposed to be stand alone posts, or in the Intro thread, not combined with another topic.

Flagged for the mod to move it to where it belongs.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::laughing:

4 Likes

@anon50363245 To bow,really?

Yes. I bow, deeply. And he deserves it. His presence alone is amazing. I would never disrespect him and his status.

3 Likes

Oh yea honor Big big with him if he gives you a gift ACCEPT it even if it’s not what you want he’s a nice guy but can tend to hold a bit of a grudge just you know respect him and his station.

2 Likes

@Huginn
He should be very angry with me then, more …

1 Like

Very interesting this about your majesty

Well I suggest you start making up with him I crossed him once he toke something from me he gave me it wasn’t pretty for the mortals on my end :joy:

1 Like

@Huginn
Can you tell me what happened?

1 Like

aaaaah shoot… sorry about that. thanks for flagging it though.

I deleted the flagged post and did it right this time.

As an update I drew the symbol again and this time I sang “Luck Be a Lady” and “Sympathy for The Devil” in their honor as thanks for my good fortune of the last week.

Shinri… thank you. You are a very lucid, helpful writer. And since you have been so helpful, I have a question for you. Things have started happening for me in the way of improving reputation in industry and commerce. But it all started when I drew their sigil after having researched them all day. There were no words of intent spoken or any other attempt made to contact them proper. Yet I’ve received a number of blessings and only what I can describe as “thoughts and feelings that aren’t mine” which pop into my head. Positive ones. Like I know what to say in the moment in a job interview. Or Like my worry is gone and an absolute certainty has set in… that I will be set above anyone trying to come for me in whatever way.

I’ve since given offerings of food. I make a thai peanut, pineapple, jalapeno pizza that’s delicious I thought they might like it. I bow to to the SW and thank her out loud while touching the sigil. Weird thing about the sigil I drew is I swear I can feel warmth (ever so slight) coming off the lines. That could just be me though.

I feel like have a patron, friend, and adviser in my corner now. I just don’t understand how I managed this without formalities and niceties up front is all. I mean I accept her gifts gladly and pay respect as best as I know how.

Should I be worried about this? Or just keep keeping on?

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you’re seeing such success! That all sounds pretty normal to me - you researched the spirit, learning about its powers and qualities, you drew her sigil, a magickal act itself, and have given offerings in gratitude for the results that you have seen.

Excellent work friend :slight_smile:

You may continue to work as you have with her (SW?) and I’m sure that you will continue to receive great help from her and any other beings that you call upon. If you ever feel that you want to take your practice to the next level, there are plenty of texts on offer here, and others that I have mentioned, that can teach you more advanced techniques and grant you access to new spirits and powers.

That being said, if you are enjoying your results, there is absolutely no need to do anything more complicated than this. The more you work with these beings, the more their power may integrate into your life, and before you know it so many things will have changed, for the better.

Another wise course of action would be to ask the spirits to guide you to expand your magickal practice. You definitely do not need to be able to directly communicate telepathically in order to receive wisdom and guidance. Such things help, and those skills will improve with time, but there are plenty of other subtle ways that the spirits may assist you without speaking to you directly as I am to you now.

Above all else, don’t worry about whether you’re doing everything right. Trust in yourself, and trust in the spirits, and everything will work out splendidly. Peace be with you friend :v:

4 Likes