How to summon King Paimon

Hello, I’d like to know what candle color and incense fragrance does king Paimon like in order for me to summon him also what other materials besides his sigil would I need? Thank you.

4 Likes

@Lei_yeoja I mean most Demons don’t seem to care all that much.

1 Like

Calling on a Demon is really this simple:

That’s all it takes to make contact. Actually creating a visible form may be a bit harder, but all you have to do really is open his sigil and then construct his form in some way.

7 Likes

@Lei_yeoja Constructing a Form may be the hard part. There are several ways to go about doing it. One is to scry into a Black Mirror the same way you would a sigil, then project the Spirits form onto the mirror until you can actually see it. When the image takes on a life on it’s own so that it’s projecting into you and not vice versa that’s where you know the Spirit is present and you can proceed to communicate.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter, really. You can use candles of any colour, though I think two black candles are the standard. EA recommends one black and one red candle in Works of Darkness for evoking King Paimon, and as far as I know he doesn’t have a preference of incense, though perhaps those with a more personal relationship with the great King may know different. I, personally, use two white candles which I burn only when i’m calling upon him, and copal resin is my standard evocation base no matter the being.

All you really need, as @TheStorm mentioned above, is his sigil, but I’m told he really likes chocolate as an offering :smile: And ALWAYS address him by his title, King Paimon.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to add valuable tips and insight Guys! I appreciate it :blush::blush:

2 Likes

@Lei_yeoja Also, please DO NOT summon according to the instructions in the Goetia. It’s the single most counterproductive/dangerous way to do it.

8 Likes

How so? Just curious

2 Likes

@Lei_yeoja Some Demons will kill you for trying to command them with Angels or names of “God”. Best case scenario, it’s a great way to alienate the entity and show that you don’t trust them. Worst case scenario, the Demon gets mad. It’s not a great habit to get into. Also, this:

5 Likes

@Lei_yeoja Once you start working with entities like Ahriman or Nyarlathotep you DO NOT want to be calling on Angels to protect or constrain. It’s an insult and will not be looked upon kindly. It just really is bad practice in general.

3 Likes

okay so if I wanted to think about angels etc the demons wouldn’t like it?

1 Like

@Lei_yeoja Watch the video. Once you start casting circles with Godnames inscribed on them it’s going to irk the Demon seriously. Same goes for trying to bind or constrain the Demon.

1 Like

Okay I understand when I involved Sir Duke Dantalion I didn’t do circles or banishing or call on angels etc

@Lei_yeoja Yeah. All of that is completely counterproductive. Worst case scenario it may invite retaliation.

1 Like

okay lol wouldn’t want that…one last question if I wanted to think of God or maybe other powers just on my own time… Would that be offensive to the demons?

For some entities, yes definitely. The ones I work with don’t like anything to do with “God”. Other entities may not care if the experiences of other sorcerers is anything to go by. As for “other powers” it really depends on what you mean. I’ve heard of no Demon who has anything against the Norse Gods, Spirits of the Dead, the Lwa, the Divs, the Old Ones etc.

After all this did you ever really get a straight response?

There is truly no 100% definite yes or no, however there are some traditional guidelines to colours that are often used for the various Goetic Gods as well as incenses although they can interchange and you might also want to complicate things with planetary correspondences etc. (Please google that as I genuinely don’t have time to answer all those questions)

Hermes Horse’s cut out and keep guide

Kings
Metal Gold
Colour Yellow
Planet Sun
Incense Frankincense

Marquises
Metal Silver
Colour Violet
Planet Moon
Incense Jasmine

Presidents
Metal Mercury - may vary
Colour Orange
Planet Mercury
Incense Storax (I use LiquidAmber)

Dukes
Metal Copper
Colour Green
Planet Venus
Incense Sandalwood

Princes and Prelates
Metal Tin
Colour Blue
Planet Jupiter
Incense Cedar

Earls and Counts
Metal Copper or Silver
Colour Red
Planet Mars
Incense Dragon’s Blood

Knights
Metal Lead
Colour Black
Planet Saturn
Incense Myrrh

This is what I use - you and others can do what you like - I’m just putting it out there as a possible guide based on my own experiences and what seems to give me some level of success. Again I’m sorry but I’m not in a position to trouble shoot or offer assistance on any of this - I’m too busy for close scrutiny of this forum.

8 Likes

They’re not that particular especially on initial contact . They will appreciate what you give, and if you begin to create a relationship they will let you know their preference.
My first offering to Lucifer was red wine (which he likes) and dark chocolate.
Later that week someone at my job left a bottle of Prosecco behind. We aren’t supposed to keep things so I threw it away. But when I grocery shopped on the weekend lo and behold there was a bottle of Prosecco in the middle of the pet section! Ok so the big guy reallllly wanted Prosecco! Pay attention to things like this!:blush:

14 Likes

You guys gave me so much useful information!
I feel like I’m making my way. Lol
I woke up to this and its already making my day.
Thank you greatly!!

1 Like

This was so helpful and easy to understand.
I need things broken down like this lol
So I appreciate that!!

1 Like