How to summon King Paimon

I read through this thread and thought I would throw in my two cents, as I have a deep bond with King Paimon.

His enn, which is essentially an invocation, can be chanted: Linen tasa jedan Paimon (the j in jedan sounds as a y, so: yay_dan)

He loves deep, dark blue and royal gold tones in my experience, so these are great colors to use for sigils, etc. Don’t obsess too much about candle color; magick still worked in the days before dyed candles. For far greater results you want to dedicate the lighting of each candle to Him. He is big into respect, so that will go miles beyond candle color with Him.

He is a patron of the arts and music specifically, so this can be part of your ritual. If you are musically inclined, a song in His exaltation is a powerful offering. He is not really into blood. Dark ambient works well in ritual with King Paimon. I like Cryochamber’s selections.

For incense use a frankincense base. He is associated with bindweed as well, but be careful when mixing it in incense as bindweed can be noxious and even toxic. Jasmine goes well with Him too.

For offerings King Paimon enjoys sweet things. Sweet wine, pastries, honey, chocolate, etc. I have even offered white sugar. Time is also a great choice, and shows respect. When invoking King Paimon He may wish for you to share in the offering a little; go for it.

Face southwest.

Don’t try to confine him in a triangle and DO NOT threaten him in any way. He will kick your ass if you do that.

Well, those are the basics. Don’t be surprised if it scares you when He first appears; it is just a matter of seeing what you are made of. Say hi!

17 Likes

This is a lot of information lol
Much appreciated I will reread this as I need it.
Thank you! :blush::sparkling_heart:

What does he all help with? I read he can help enslave people which sounds odd given the arts is his main thing.

1 Like

Not so much enslave as much as manipulate and dominate thoughts and actions. Those seem to be the most common reason people choose to work with Him. Some, though, work with King Paimon specifically to further artistic and creative endeavors and they have had great results. I work with him primarily for emotional understanding, both for myself and of others.

To be perfectly honest I feel those last reasons are underrated and far superior in terms of aiding a person’s long-term ascent.

4 Likes

I ask him to do all sorts of things in order to help me but I actually work with him because I’m loyal to him and he helps me get knowledge and understand it.

1 Like

its all about "learning"
sometime! spirit just come to you, and doesnt contact you directly, he can communicate with you via dream, lucid dream etc

or he can contact you, show pop up image in you head!
but if you cannot hear or see the spirit! just talked to the air! spirit will hear you!

4 Likes

What about demons that say they want to go to heaven in a matter of years? Because it says the demon Marchocias wanted to return to heaven in 1200 years and I tried to help get back there and I read him bible scriptures (I asked him but it was hard for me to understand if he was okay with it) as a way for him to draw closer to the heavens and he didn’t seem upset And he still did the task I asked. And I even called on him earlier and I asked for another task/deal and he agreed and I even asked if he liked when I read to him and the candle went from short and fat flame to tall and skinny (short/fat was no tall/skinny was yes) and it shifted like that. So do you think he could’ve been upset/offended? Or he just didn’t care?

Hey all, came across this forum when i myself was trying to summon paimon. Anyways, i tried it just an hour ago, however, it didnt’t work. This was kind of a rush thing because i had to have paimon’s help in something coming up this week. Anyways, i ran out of candles and instead just used three instead of the standard four though i thought it would be fine. I took about 30 mins to trace and draw paimon’s sigil in blue marker after. i got the offerings ready (chocolate) and i dedicated the lighting of candles to paimon (as stated above), and also chanted his enn (“Linen tasa jedan Paimon” also as one of the members stated above) but i think my pronunciation may be off too… anyways, i continued for 30 minutes before eventually giving up. Can anyone give me suggestions to where i went wrong? would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You just made a thread about this. Stop calling him Paimon and refer to him as the King he is.

5 Likes

That’s true!

1 Like

Yes Ma’am King paimon he is

I’m not trying to be rude but he’s particular about that as he should be.

4 Likes

Yeah, im fine with you correcting me. Like i said, im all new, idk anything and im here to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find lots of helpful info:)

OMG this was extremely helpful. Thank you!

Less summon, more evoke.

1 Like

Also bow to him as you would a King. It’s a respectful thing for him and honor is big with him.

1 Like

I am new to this forum and full disclosure I learned of King Paimon via the movie Hereditary. A full fair mindedness also requires me to say that I’ve long been an amateur scholar of the Nephilim, the book of Enoch, the host of Angels (now demons) who came to earth, et al. So learning more about this spirit was of particular interest to me.

I’ve done lots of research since my viewing last week and dispensed with all the cinematic tropes contained in the movie. I’ve been captivated by all the legit history and lore I’ve learned about them. On Monday night I drew their sigil on a notepad nothing more. I’ve been unemployed since May dear readers and on Tuesday I got three job opportunities all the sudden and on Wednesday I got a lot more money than I expected for a under the table deck painting project I did. Granted it was my father in law but still. Last night I was looking for a cheaper source to a component in a bracelet I’d like to be able sell but margins have been too thin due to the costs of that one piece. Last night I found that cheaper source. Today I had a job interview for one of those opportunities I spoke of and it went really well.

All I did was draw their sigil and have thought lots about them while researching their origins. I did no evocation or anything but I’ve had all these good things happen to me. Mostly monetary related. And I’ve had a really warm feeling of assurance in my gut that seems to have come like a bolt from the blue. Like I will be set above those who would try to take advantage of me and my way is cleared somehow? IDK maybe it’s all just some fortunate coincidences, combined with a placebo, “good luck charm” effect. But it sure seems like something more. Like things were put in motion after I drew their sigil.

Is that even possible that they would bestow blessings on someone like me? By someone like me, I mean a newbie who hasn’t done all the things (evocation, offerings, incense, ambience, etc). What should I do now? How I can I show gratitude and give thanks and respect?

1 Like

I just knelt to the South West in allegiance and respect.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @SnarlaHazard. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like