How to summon and contact demons/ spirits/ aliens/ and other outer wordly deities / entities

A few examples, beginning with the first 3 Gatekeepers: Belial, Lucifer (and/or Amaymon as well) and Azazel are entities contacted by some people who worked with them for months, resulting in success about various areas.
You may search the sigil of one of these spirits, draw it on paper, look at it and call the spirit’s name, search also for “How to use sigils to get what you want” and the 5 questions exercise, all of that may be a starting point.

1 Like

don’t have interest about other people - friendly advice

if you want to succeed

Edit: oh, I thought that the one who made the thread/topic said that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

considering this, you should set your intention to removing your j seals and all alien/unnatural implants

I have to be honest with you, I’m starting to think this whole thing is nothing but a giant scam funded by Christianity and things of that nature, I never find full rituals in the search index.

With all the books, tapes,and things of that nature, this occult business is probably just another multi billion dollar mind control scam as well, I’m thinking.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind speaking with you , when you have some free time and you mentioned something about other websites, what other websites are you referring to?

Honestly, I’m not even sure if I even believe in all this occult business, I somewhat kind once people are desperate and Christianity or some other religion hasn’t worked then here we are. But like I said, I’m willing to talk, listen, and learn.

I have some free time and also I’m bored. How can I help you? Hope you put interesting questions

You’re kidding, right?

Full ritual, adaptable for any demon:

Full ritual:

Full ritual:

You didn’t look very hard, if you bothered to look at all.

3 Likes

As @DarkestKnight said the search function provides you with a wealth of information. I hardly ask any questions and I have alot of questions. It isn’t because I know it all. It is because I almost always find what I need when I search it.

On the note of a mentor. If that’s the way you want to learn; more power to you. A warning though, any mentor worth their salt isn’t going to hand it all to you. They are going to make you work your ass off and think for yourself.

1 Like

All I’m saying is there are so many churches all across the country even in these small rural communities with around 1,000 or so people, you will see like five or six churches in the entire town.

Now what I’m asking is what do all these priests, pastors, nuns, bishops, and all these other church / religious workers do all day in their homes and church offices? Especially Monday thru Friday?

Push this occult business, which I truly believe is nonsense.

I would love to learn how to envoke

I don’t know what an “envoke” is, but If you mean evoke then please avail yourself of the forum’s search function. This forum is chock full of information on how to do that.

1 Like

sorry about that I meant evocation.