How to solidify your consciousness inside your energy body

I’ve come to the idea he is looking for shortcuts, from simple discussion of wanting to be possessed and assuming it will automatically make him capable of projection without having to practice his clairvoyance skills to aid in seeing in other planes. While this isn’t an attack or anything on him, he’s just shown he wants shortcuts not actual work.

2 Likes

That doesn’t answer my question.

I think he has ascended yes. Meaning his astral body is immortal

I agree with that.

So you think an ascended master is an immortal astral body? lol.

Yes. According to Ea and many yogis. @anon48079295

Who are these many yogis? and you believe EA because he said it or because you were capable of feeling/scanning/etc? I’m just curious of your gullibility. Not saying EA is or isn’t however, you tend to believe whatever you’re told by someone with a youtube video and money lol. Because generally an ascended master is not physical. So I’m overall curious of what makes you believe such.

2 Likes

People like Ea,yogananda,Franz Bardon, many on the forum, many different schools of occultism. Many who practice yoga.

It’s not only Ea, but there are many many people who believe that

You won’t find a real yogi on a forum, atleast the ones that spend most of their lives devoted to their path in seclusion so that still doesn’t answer what makes you believe it without question. Just further tells me there’s no experience or basis to your belief just blind faith that is usual for newbies.

4 Likes

An " Ascended Master " is a human being who has taken the Sixth Initiation, also referred to as Ascension, and is thereby capable of dwelling on the 6th dimension. An " Ascended Master " is a human being who has regained full union with his “Mighty I AM Presence.”

1 Like

Not talking about yogis in the forum

That basically again means you didn’t answer my question on what yogis, given ascended masters are no longer physical or bound to the physical human body. So again, what yogis? and what experiences have you had that led you to believe he was an ascended master?

also a few hindu scholars say that astral body and etheric body dies. They say if you have reached enlightenment, then you can reside in your mental body which is immortal. If you have not reached that level, then you reincarnate forcefully.

He ascended before, but he reincarnated here. Just because he is physical doesn’t mean he didn’t ascend before and choose to come back

Besides, him saying he’s a god experiencing being a human isnt that uncommon, there are a handful of people on this planet who were angels, demons, yokai, and all walks of entities from different planes experiencing a human life now.

2 Likes

That means he’s not an ascended master if he’s back here experiencing all over again. A few ascended masters are human ascended masters who can choose to start over in a human life. It’s improbable for someone to physically be an ascended master.

that’s what I am saying he probably did

Don’t get me wrong I’m not doubting his experiences, nor do I really believe the hype his followers tend to impose on him. What I’m saying is what lead YOU to believe it.

He has lots of experience in the spiritual world and all the different texts I read about astral body dying seem to confirm it.