How to repel angels /archangels

I think demons are going to be more rebellious/rogue than angels in general

I can see the point made that you can ask the top of command and they might order the being to stand down even

But it makes less sense to me that an angel would go rogue and do it’s own thing

I mean, it’s happened… our mythology makes that clear

Just in general terms I think it’s far less likely an Angel is going rogue

Idk you sure it’s actually an angel and not a demon in disguise OP?

I think if I believed in a God to need to pray to one for help (I don’t not, just this sounds a little similar to a religion I left behind rather than how I currently understand things) … if it’s an Angel I would wanna know why things got to the point I needed to repel and was playing with sulphur as it’s probably acting on God’s orders

A Judeo Angel seems more “free” than say a Ma’ati Angel, while an erote seems way more free thinking than the previous too. Of course this is going off a black and white mentality and not an actuality.

Ma’ati angels from my experience are heavily devoted to Ma’at and her idea of order.

While erotes like many greek entities seem to do whatever they went whenever they want lol, and Judeo angels rest in the middle lol.

Again purely from a black and white point of view in a manner of entertaining the idea.

2 Likes

I really don’t find too much of anything listed research wise to repel angels. Probably because most of the world lives in black and white and usually assigned angels as the good guys and demons as the bad guys.
Puke… Blahhh… Makes me sick lol
buuuuut remember everything only had as much power as you give it. I’m not suggesting it as a first line of defense but if you have to, know your value know yourself and repel them in the name of YOU. Just recognise your God self and make sure anything threatening you comes to know your Godself too.

4 Likes

I’m with velenos on this one I doubt it would make them run away they’d probably just think eew man you stink lol.

Lucifer loves both too :joy:

2 Likes

In case you don’t have any sulphur at hand and/or you don’t want your place to stink like rotten eggs for hours, and/or you don’t have any “God” to pray to, you can always use this.

It comes also with instructions specifically for those who suffer from angelic attacks… Who would thought!

9 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:this!!!

Wilson, how many months or years did you took to have your level of clarividence and clariaudience?

1 Like

It took me about three years. I had experiences as a child randomly, but things were block off as I aged due to tramua I had to work through later on ontop of the actual meditation exercise I have shared here. I also did not have the resources many do now, which may have played a role in how long it took.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Angels, Archangels - And Parasites?

Where can i find this meditation that you Shared brother???

They’re just entities that got on the wrong side of the JCI politics. They’re perfectly reasonable, in fact I find them more personable than those that are identified as “angels”. All of them preexisted the religious projections on them, they preexisted humans, so it’s best to just get to know them as individuals and not be assumptive.

Ea banished the archangels more than once in his workings, with some fairly elaborate techniques involving a gross biological admixture call demigorgons… exilir? I forgot. He called them in first, and then broke tablets with their sigils on them and such to banish them face to face, much more than just a warding. I think these were in the Book of Azazel and also in the Compendium series.

It was enormously effective, I attest to that as I was in his Temple afterwards, and was unable to evoke or invoke Raphael for guidance on a question. He wasn’t “allowed” in. I could talk to him but it was apparent that he was distant. I would have been able to gatecrash him though using myself as a portal, which is like turning an invocation into an evocation with you as the gate, (or so he said), but I wasn’t going to be so rude as to try as a guest under someone’s roof. However, it’s also fair to say Ea’s wards are ridiculously strong, as my qigong guide couldn’t even hear me, and he wasn’t personally exiled.

I’ve since emulated what I could sense of those wards for my temple, I like the idea that nothing should be there that isn’t specifically invited or given permission, doesn’t matter what it is. The protection level of a WWIII bunker is what I’m going for. :slight_smile: I wish he’d do a video on how he did it, it’s impressive for sure.

2 Likes

This is just the magical equivalent of “Don’t make me tell your dad on you!!!”
Lol.
It works sure, but you’re just actin like a lil bitch.

3 Likes

Its ones own authority more than calling someones dad, but you do you.

1 Like

Eh, the praying to God part is where I got that interpretation.

1 Like

The way some people view angels is lowkey kind of shocking but not so much given the forum we’re on. Either it’s “reee Christian dogma!” Or “we’re powerful enough to just wish them away “ which false authority does nothing but make an entity laugh at you.

Authority means nothing without the energy to back it up an ant can’t make a giant back off simply by saying “leave” just like shielding is a necessity, like actual shields not saying “I’m shielded” and thinking your words actually do anything. That’s no different from mental masturbation.

Angels will always have some dogma on them because religion is just like mythology. There’s some truth and some fantasy to it. There’s angels of different cultures and personalities.

If you want to repel angels than get good and hope it’s good enough to combat them lol. Sure if you can find their creator you can see if that God can repel them but I find thinking words alone will do something is a lie and just going to get your ars kicked if the particular Angel doesn’t laugh into submission.

2 Likes

Well yeah me too… far more relatable despite me saying I don’t yet connect to work with and nothing happened for me. But I explained why I think that is.

Far more like me though

That’s what worries me :joy:

I don’t get the constant hate on Yahweh and the angels

It’s not like they personally came down to hurt you

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Angels, Archangels - And Parasites?

I’ve no beef with most entities, whether JCI label then angel or otherwise (I don’t see them as such myself) my issue with Jehova is based on it’s merit or distinct lack thereof, as exemplified in it’s behaviour, which is frankly despicable, that’s why.