How to get rid of a jinn?

I’ve had a jinn attached to me for about 4 years. Went to 4 Ifa readers they all same the same thing she’s with me and making my life a living hell. What is the best way to get rid of her ? Djinns are ALOT harder to deal with and banish than the average spirit and I found no reliable wait to manage her with the search function. Anyone knows a good reliable way to deal with djinns ?

2 Likes

There is a method to “To Scatter The Jinn” from Hargrove Corwin’s Practical Jinn Magick.

Get the book and do the ritual there in.
After the ritual, you could divine to see if any is still attached to you.

7 Likes

You could also get the book ‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand and do the Sword Banishing and Master Protection Ritual for the full 33 days, as well as the ritual to Remove a Parasite or Cleanse a Space along with it, or to remove a curse if the origin of this was a curse. That’s some extremely powerful magick, I don’t think anything can withstand it once you’re finished.

7 Likes

Call upon Arachne. Her massage not mine.

Cheers!
VP

3 Likes

How do I do that ?

Learn to banish, so you can do it yourself next time it happens.

Look into the Lesser banishing ritual or the greater banishing ritual, you can also look into making a servitor that banishing unwanted energies and entities.

4 Likes

Here you go.

http://theisticsatanism.com/bgoat/rituals/BasicExercises.html

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

Jinn are oft jealous, possesive, are very similar to people. You can easily hurt them. They can forgive too and even maybe forget. Did you ask what is the problem? Maybe this djinn wants weekly food offerings, some pubic hair, drinks maybe??? Before attacking a Jinn is better to solve it peacefully.

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I asked the Ifa readers, the jinn is female and she is apparently in love with me. He said, even before saying that, that my relationships with women deteriorate with ANY reason because of it, which is true :

I can be dating a women for months and everything goes fine and than she stops responding to me and contacting me. When asked why by her friend, she responds “honestly idk, he didn’t fuck up but for some reason I just don’t want to be around him anymore” not the first time this happens, and other times it makes even less sense

1 Like

There are already some good ideas here. I just don’t recommend summoning or creating one more entity to deal with the jinn so that you don’t get bound within a circle of creating a new thing to solve the problem with the one before.
Remember you are dealing with an intelligent form although that intelligence operates in a very diverse way. Try not to enrage it any further. Good luck!

1 Like

salt circle and steel usually works

1 Like

This is an amazingly short, simple, and extremely effective grimoire. Well worth the money!

3 Likes

Metatron is considered to be the master of the djinn. You could try asking him for help.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, no. No amount of self books will help you. Because your birth spirits and temple spirits (if you frequently visit any and they like you) Would have naturally neutralize/pacified the Jinn before you even know it.

You alone using Damon brand book or praying at temples. Would have worked, if you are spiritually well blessed. But it’s 4 years now. So I guess you are not. You have spiritually exhausted your options.

When a human existence is compromised by a spirit. You need another human existence with full on spirit support to remove this problem.

Naturally exorcist at temples help. But that just means you have go back and pray and dedicate often.

Alternative solutions is:

Professionals on BALG, this website helps. Why not go for skype consultation with JS and ask if he can remove the Jinn. One idea came to mind, his Rite of Deification can be tailored to offering a sacrifice to be just an offering to the spirit instead. You gotta check with him. Perhaps, in this case, he can make an offering to the Jinn to make it happy in a friendly manner. To depart from you, or to help you in life. I don’t know.

But hey if you are not sure which to choose I will gladly accept this Djinn if JS permanent removes it off you and sends it my way to be a subordinate of my other spirit. This might make it easier to get rid of the Djnn.

PM me after you checked with JS or other professionals on BALG and I will send a sigil for you to send it too.

Not necessarily. Some people are cursed for years until they use Damon’s book. You won’t know until you try. It’s not weak magick that, quite the opposite. Whether you are spiritually well blessed or not, it doesn’t matter.

And it’s quite rare that you see birth spirits or temple spirits help someone when they are cursed. Most people just go on completely unaware or only become aware once the effects hit.

4 Likes

If he has got the money for the Damon book, why not.

I forgot mention, that’s if he is in Asia or like Middle East then that’s a Mosque for him. I am guessing he is from Indonesia or Malaysia.

Might be rare, depends if the temple spirits like you or not. There are many folks that are magic immune. The only explanation is by birth the blessings are stronger than an average folk.

1 Like

Another excellent book with some protective magic spells is

Hecate keeping her Keys

1 Like

Yea thats true, they are a creation like us with feelings as well… cause once hurting one, their entire family will come after you, and theres no turnin back.

1 Like

Also, you if u really want protection. Just turn on quran in your house (if ur muslim) other than that, ask her whats going on or what she wants :slight_smile:

2 Likes