The spider goddess [closed]

The spider goddess, Arachne, Sepheranz, Illivryn, Latismock, Arachnethia. Out of all of these she prefers to be called by her title or Arachne. However it seems to change depending on the person.
She’s ok with newbies but prefers to work with more experienced magicians. Do not use a sigil to contact her or to build a bond. It won’t work. She wants to be summoned through evocation only. She will challenge you upon arrival. The challenge will be based on your fears. It’s to make you aware of your fears and for shits and giggles. Otherwise she is very protective and quite lovable and loving. She wants more people to work with her.

Incense: Jasmine, Vervain, Rose, Sage, Sandalwood, Frankincense and Dittany of Crete
Colors: pink, green, black, purple, brown, silver, gold, orange and the shades there of.
Stones: Emerald, Sapphire, Pearl, Fire Opal
Flowers: Rose’s, purple and white lilacs, hydrangeas, white lilies, purple crocus, angel trumpets, dandelions.
Food offerings
(Shes a bit of a health nut)
Things she likes: Fries, persimmons, skittles, shortbread cookies, plum candy, milk herb candy, banana twins, fruit infused water, smoothies, salads, mozzarella, spicy food, ghost pepper Chile, bacon, meat (steak, chicken, pork), croissants, bouncy candy, Ferrero Roche, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, macadamia, tofu, kimchi, sushi, miso, rice, apricots, bananas, avocado, dragon fruit, cheese Danish, italian food (she absolutely love this), mocha coffee, exercise, contact sport ( she loves cardio and sport where you can spar)
She also really likes demon based horror movies because of the way it scares people. She likes sarcasm and comedies (Fluffy and Jeff Dunham).

Things she doesn’t like: pecans( I found this to be true for a few entities), peanuts, tobacco, she hates all seafood and citrus fruit, nacho cheese, gouda cheese, caramels, steak pizza, pina colada (clear american), sour things, crackers, chocolate shortbread cookies, toasted rice candy, tea, soda or carbonated mineral water, yogurt, chinese food (restaurant style because it’s too greasy), snickers candy, Raffaello (she picky about coconut), boba tea.

If you guys have any questions to Arachne dont hesitate to ask she says it’s good practice for me.

Cheers!
VP

31 Likes

I had someone read me and said i was going through her trials. I’ve had a shit ton bad happen to me lately . Also, i had a dreams of almost succubus looking entities say “she’s coming” and it was a spider . Idk if it sounds nuts or not but I’m being honest here lol

4 Likes

What kind of questions? :thinking:

2 Likes

Like: is my petition spell going through with my ancestors?

3 Likes

Sure. And the answer is yes.

Cheers!
VP

Interesting. I can’t think of anything to ask though :frowning: Wish I could but everything that comes to mind would be more complicated. Maybe she might know something about the spirit currently around me, or who the man with the metallic mask is? (two different beings I believe.)

Why me though? I’m confused why . Is it bad or ? I just don’t know much about her . Sorry to bug ya lol

1 Like

Questions: Should I work with you (Lady Arachne) and what exactly could you teach me?

1 Like

Funny thing is VK was the one who told me this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can read vk jehannums article that I posted above.

Yea , he showed me that and also that she was initiating the trials with me. I am actually going through a lot , breakup , law issues , money issues . Makes sense . Only thing I’m really pursuing is a happy relationship with a former lover .

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

Holy crap. I just read that VK Jehannum article about Lady Arachne and she is right, I am definitely not ready. I need to fix myself and get stronger.

Is there any deities she thinks I could work with to be able to eventually handle her trials?

2 Likes

Makes sense . Thank you . Funny that you said Amon and Dantalion for the other person above … i also wonder if this post would get my attention, i did ask for a sign. Weird lol I’m working ( or trying to) with those two . What a coincidence.

3 Likes

Buckle up man . All i gotta say . If they are correct and I’m going through or ready … get ready for love,law ,friends, finance Kinda fuckery all at once .

5 Likes

This is a random question but it would be great if you’d answer. @Duchess

What does Lady Arachne have to say about the nature of Anupadaka?

1 Like

She says you need to work with: Zagan, Amon, Nyarlathotep, Hecate, Nyx, Anubis and Thor.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

That awesome! He recently came to me as well with Glasya Labolas and Lord Uphir. Dantalion is super cool to work with.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

Yea crazy . Well , there’s the sign i asked for . Ok, soo i think this all stems from this : there was a love spell put out on me by a former lover , like for sure, at least i was warned and i saw signs . I think i could of been her that warmed me . I just have this intuition it was her for some odd reason. Does Sepheranz do that? @vprotas

1 Like