How to get off this planet and never come back?

I see the suffering of life as the universe teaching us. Its both a lesson and a test, and is most often pass or fail. You learn how to cope, then you learn how to transcend it. Only once you have learned enough can you choose where you incarnate.

1 Like

There’s no fail. The universe will keep giving you the same test until you pass. =o) why else certain things repeat in a person’s life. Same Abusive bf/gf one after another just different person. etc…

1 Like

The “fail” is in not learning the lesson and choosing to hurt yourself further until you pull your head out of your ass and pass.

1 Like

Take over the world eh??? Why didn’t i think of that? I figure if there at least no human world left (let the animals, plants or whatever we haven’t driven to extinction die on its own without us doing it…). The world is bound to bury itself anyways, human kind won’t kill off the jellyfish who will inherit the world of course…And I really feel passionate about turning all of Earth over to the Djinn…

Nonetheless, misanthropic ranting aside, only usefull advice i have is to use anger as fuel to change…because nothing does unless ur enraged or determined enough to push it …which is the point of sorcery.

1 Like

The “point” of sorcery depends on the individual. Anger is a potent energy…but its not to be taken lightly…its easy to lose control or attract negativity in your life. Take it from my personal experience and workings with Berserkergang.

1 Like

DO NOT go to the light after death.

1 Like

The ‘brain’ kept failing every episode. Will you be more successful in taking the world over? =o)

Not many will understand the concept of 'enough is enough . I choose to change. " Some require that intense anger to the limit to realize that.

don’t worry. I’ll avoid the light. It’s too bright. I need beauty sleep. =oP

1 Like

I dig your firy passion.

You get negativity in life whether u are angry or not…the attraction stuff is humorous…Pain is a guarantee no matter who or what u are…as is suffering

1 Like

Pain is not negative. It’s just a sensation. A feedback. Its the poor meaning people put to it that cripple them. They make too much fuss of it. Many smart people see pain as motivation to propel self for success. The weak wallow in it playing victim role. Suffering is in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Waaah, my daddy killed himself . . . Wait, now I can speak with the dead!

1 Like

I can’t even speak to the ghost that is my dead ex soulfriend. Even though she’s much alive she’s dead. :thinking: Sometimes you can’t talk to the dead that is alive and kicking.

She’s actually alive. But seems to be dead cuz she acts like a zombie and no response when you try to communicate. She actually turn herself into a ghost due to ghosting. People do weird behavior to offend/hurt others and think its’ ok.

1 Like

Church or heroin?

neither. i dont touch drugs unless it’s medical emergency for life and death situation or illness health related. Church? nah!! don’t like cults. But I’m sure there are lovely ladies who pretend to go to church as a front but they are seductive sexy babes.

1 Like

Preachers daughter, anyone? :japanese_ogre: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m aware that’s just the soul trap and not paradise. I want to know how do I avoid getting sucked in an being born again? How do I get my free will back and go back to wherever it is humans come from?

It’s the negativity in our lives that attract negative entities to feed off our energy. But how do we see through this artificial programming and leave through the exit? Even if I find happiness and meaning in my life how can I prepare for leaving the matrix after I’ve gotten my positivity back?

You learn to radiate at such high vibrations that you essentially “ascend” above all the bullshit. Ironically thats when you can control your incarnations and such, not before.

Sounds great!

Moral of the story is there is no easy way out. You have to tuck your chin and soldier through it.

1 Like