How to get off this planet and never come back?

What material could help with this?

Also I watched the video God Doesn’t Care. I feel better since starting this thread and I have more focus on what I need to do. This virus is getting in the way though so I can’t go outside to do some of the things suggested here.

What’s an easy way of getting the spirits to talk to me without using tools? I figure I would need to ask the spirits how to accomplish this.

I’ve heard that Kundalini is like the Chakras, both being implants segmenting your energy (which is why you have to keep balancing your chakras and raising your kundalini instead of the energy flowing freely) so I want to remove these implants and let the energy flow freely in my body without the need to constantly tune-up my energy.

The Sephiroth and Qlippoth paths don’t interest me, just the spirits themselves. I want them to understand that I’m not interested in their agendas, only getting off this planet.

1 Like

Its all reciprocal…mind, body, spirit.

Without tools like wands, an altar, robes, a sword, pentacle etc,?

If that’s what you mean, then look up E.A.'s sigil methods on this forum and/or on his youtube channel.

Chakras and Kundalini implants: This is highly controversal as a topic.

However, the Kundalini is not the chakras and is actually a name given to the psycho-sexual spiritual lifeforce that sits at the base of the spine.

Whenever you do magical practice and/or withold the sexual energy without expending it through traditional orgasm, this energy builds up in your system.

When the Chakras are all cleansed, purified and awakened, then kundalini can easily rise without causing problems in your nervous/energy system.

The Chakras act as energy receivers and transmitters and each corresponds with an element of creation for example: Muladhara is the earth chakra, Svadisthana water, Manipura fire, Anahata air, Vishudda the ether, Ajna the seat of psychic powers, Sahasrara one’s connection with divinity.

When all these chakras are prepared properly as mentioned above and you consciously raise the kundalini or it rises on it’s own(which is much more powerful) it pierces thru and empowers each of the chakras, and then goes outside your head and you/it usually explode into a golden energy that cascades down and empowers your energy body, health, longevity, enhances all your magical powers, and gives you mastery over certain aspects of existance.

Other amazing things happen as well, but it’s different for everyone and I don’t want to spoil it for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The problem is that you have to make sure that the chakras have been unblocked, cleansed properly/fully and then awakened before you mess with kundalini otherwise your chakras will get muddied again quickly, hence people complaining of having to clean them over and over again.

Also while working on the chakras, it’s highly recommended to refrain from all orgasm because that increases your overall power and aids in the cleansing as you work with each one seperately, starting with Muladara.

You don’t move on until you feel bliss within the chakra after cleansing it, and can energetically feel it in your system, unless you are working with a spirit of alchemy and they instruct you differently.

Most people don’t do this level of cleaning nor abstain from orgasm long enough to enhance there abilities to build their powers over their own energy system this way, and so never fully clean out and unblock the chakras.

So, then it’s much easier for people to have them removed for a time, and they will indeed feel unblocked a bit, because their chakras WERE blocked.

However, you will lose the amount of mastery and control of those elements and powers that those chakras represented.

So it makes no sense to me when I hear that they are implants to keep us from real power at all, because when they are truly unblocked, cleansed and awakened, their power will be undeniable, and the seeming constant battle of having them clogged is a thing of the past.

But these things are considered advanced levels according to my mentor and the training system I follow, because they are no joke and you can fuck up you nervous/system energy body big time if you don’t know what you’re doing and take it too fast.

Also as you really start cleansing and unblocking the chakras, your traumas and other things that need to heal will come up and they will force you to continue doing the work again and again to help your evolution along.

A lot of people are not ready to deal with their stuff, nor the real power this method provides ime.

Initiations: These don’t force you into any agenda.

What they do is saturate you and your life with the energies of the particular sphere and entity that you are working with, along with trials/lessons setup so that you learn what you need in order to integrate the power of that sphere in your life/magic.

The entities may also personally teach you magic having to do with the sphere.

They do have their own agendas,I’m sure but that doesn’t mean you have to follow theirs just because you 're learning from them.

Now if you went into a pact with them, THEN you might be caught up in serving their agendas.

Oh and shamanic work: I recommend a course in it by Peter Aziz.

You can take it online on your pc or on your phone at your own pace.

I think it was $27. He also has a free recording showing you how to take power back from whomever you may have given it to right on his website.

Good luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Carlos Castaneda’s books are a good look into Shamanism.

1 Like

What progress have you made so far?

Not much. I still have to get out of body first