How to get off this planet and never come back?

Your only seeing the negative of this world and it has so much to offer if you take the time to look.

Again, I repeat myself on this forum - Why do people give up their power so easily, who has the ability to make you feel less than you are. No one that you don’t give the power too.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but people have their own problems and don’t have a responsibility to hear yours. Who are you to them?

You attract people to you subconsciously based on the energy you give off, if those people are in your life, you put them there so make new friends.

Suffering is a choice and it’s usually the ego that does the suffering not you. Buddhism was one of the many bridges that led me to this site in the first place and I would definitely recommend whatever your path that you read a little on the subject. There’s lots of demons in there too LOL. It gave me a very strong foundation for my craft and a solid platform for the Gatekeepers to work with me in my life.

5 Likes

You’d see negativity all the time too when the people around you are so petty.

People don’t “give it up,” they get bullied so it’s easy for them to feel helpless.

I was supposed to be very close to them because of our situation but they acted like they have better things to do than to care about my problems. If you’re going to have a close relation with someone don’t make them suffer. If they don’t have a responsibility to me then why not attract people that really love me instead of finding people that are also awful outside of my “close” ones as well? That’ be real nice to find people that actually want my life to be great and fulfilled.

The first time I met a certain person they hit me until I cried. This was when I was a baby before I could even talk. How do I attract people like that the FIRST TIME I ever met them??? How could I attract these kinds of people before I was even born??? If I had a choice in the matter I wouldn’t have chosen them to be part of my life.

Well I’d rather not suffer and I’m doing things IRL to change but these changes come slower than I would like and I really want to move on with my life. If it were that simple then I would have snapped my fingers and wished for sunshine and rainbows long ago. Some people don’t have as many options as others but I’m pulling through as best I can. I feel like I never really got the chance to shine and I’d like to feel in control of my life for once.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but have you seen a doctor? I’m not talking about ramming pills down your throat, but seeing about getting some talking therapy.

I know this is a board that deals with magickal solutions to problems, but it amazes me that no one here seems to suggest an official and professional solution.

3 Likes

I’ve been to two counselors for several months and have taken some medication as advised by a doctor and while they’ve been helpful I’ve felt these sentiments for many years so I feel like it would take more than material things such as talking or medication to really power through this. I figure spirituality, magic, and the like could help but I genuinely don’t feel a “pull” towards any specific kind of spirit or spiritual path. I guess I just need to work on my energy body before inviting in spiritual elements into my life. I appreciate the concern. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Life can get pretty rough.
Maybe I could pull a card or two about it.
What do you think?

If you’re doing any othe following you are creating your own hell:

• being on social media for more than an hour or so a day, especially Tumblr or Instagram, or anything that you don’t go into looking to either receive or impart specific knowledge, then log-out once that’s done

• eating foods your grandparents would not recognise, or eating one specific type of food to excess, which is usually more than about 4 ounces at a time

• thinking constantly about problems you have no practical ability to solve, whilst simultaneously refusing to help others in a practical manner. Too much reading about global warming for example, too little offering to help elderly neighbours dig their garden, and include a little wild patch for the local butterflies.

Doing things for other people who need you is the best remedy for most human woes, for multiple metaphysical reasons.

If that sounds like hard work because you’re too good for us lowly earthlings :stuck_out_tongue: and you want more info on how to feel even worse, and therefore better than us, I highly recommend this guide:

8 Likes

Hey, I can understand you pretty well. I’m fighting alone in my life since I was 3 years old. Was a single raised kid with mom and dad working school was difficult. Every friend betrayed me. Now I’m still alife and has several breakdowns.
The thing that has been letting me life was not to let my parents drown in sadness. What I can say to you is. Just don’t give a shit about rules and community. Seek out for real friends and if they are just 3 guys it’s okay because they won’t betray you. Do whatever you want and change your surroundings after your own will. Let those who let you down and keep fighting. Some day you will find the person’s that keep up with you!

2 Likes

That’s the thing. People pushed me away a lot growing up so I felt like people didn’t want me. Sometimes I’d get along with other kids and things would be ok at best but my relationships with them weren’t really close.

I reached out to someone in recent years and they threw my kindness in my face. That really affected me for quite a while but I got through it. It’s still difficult to be sociable since starting conversations was always a challenge for me. It’s hard to be happy when it’s often like that.

1 Like

I’m not talking about people in your life, I mean actual voluntary work of some kind. :+1:

Something physical, to take you out of yourself and your own problems.

8 Likes

Sure thing.

1 Like

Seek after people who aren’t just interested in the simple things. Get some people close to you that are interested in you. I don’t give a shit on friends that are not replying or caring!

thats a good idea, personally, I second it.

2 Likes

Ok any ideas?

1 Like

Looks like you need some good old fashion money!! And you need to get rid of the people around you and find yourself a new crowd. You have hobbies look for people with similar interests as you. You can pm if you want I have a feeling I can help you. Never said that to anyone before… hm :thinking:

1 Like

my advice? look within, meditate.

I don’t know what’s available in your area, in the UK there are charity shops (people donate, stuff sold to raise funds) they’re always looking for good vols, litter-picking, that’s really fun and outdoors so you’ll get frtesh air, daylight, and exercise, or see if there are other voluntary orgs in your location. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started out doing that, doing things people wanted me to do. Like become an electrical engineer because my parents wanted me to do that even though I hated doing the math, and would have rather played video games. As a result, in my twenties, I became very self absorbed, I mostly though about myself and my issues, and I pretty much refused to do anything for anyone else. After my Saturn return, I changed that, I decided to help care for others, but now I’m realizing its not enough to care about others and try to help them, you have to do it in your own unique way, you can’t just ignore your special talents, pretend they don’t exist and try to help, because you won’t be that effective and get burned out easy.

1 Like

I am talking about taking actions that help, like doing specific time-limited things, not adopting other people’s worldviews and expectations of you across your whole life. :smiley:

And not to be a dick but a life spent playing video games is unlikely to bring you lasting fulfilment. It’s just you doing what the game devs want, what they work hard to make the games addictive for, instead of getting skills and making a real life.

2 Likes

And if you feel reluctant to jump right at caregiving for other people - there are animal shelters in need for your support in every area right now, I guess. You do something for animals AND people alike this way with the option to retreat to animal care if you feel a bit overwhelmed from all of this new input (yes, you WILL come into contact with other people over the animals in need, been there and done that. No, I am not the most sociable flower in this garden)

2 Likes

Three of Cups
I laughed at this when I was thinking about your plight, but it may represent what your life could be.

Knave of Wands
Hmm, what if you just started seizing power?

Wheel
When a door shuts, a window opens. Find these windows.

Seven of Cups
This could have something to do with your self-sabotaging thoughts and words. Better turn that around.

Ace of Cups
Take a purifying shower, and embrace the darkness of your tortured soul,
you,
child of the night.
Howl at the full moon, and claim your dark throne.
It has hurt enough,
but now it can hurt so good.
Syphon the power out of tragedy.

2 Likes