How to evoke a egyptian deity?

Hello! First, i apologize if this is a noob question but i’ve already digged around the internet and found no answer or something that i could see as an answer so, can someone help me in how i can evoke an egyptian deity? or where i can learn how to? does the evocation guide work for them?

2 Likes

The evocation guide can work for all entities. For those without enns, a chant or known prayer to them could work just as well. A sigil can be replaced by a picture or a drawn representation of them.

You’ll want to have a means of communication set up before doing this, if you want it to be interactive.

5 Likes

as the “evocation guide” you are referring to the “Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide” right? if not, can you link me the right one?.

And there is a mean of communication that you would recommend to a beginner?

Using their hieroglyph as a sigil.

1 Like

I used the hieroglyphs and a candle and called to them. I find it easier to call beings if you say their names multiple times. Such as apep. You would say Apep, apophis, the gaint serpent. The serpent of the nile come to me."

3 Likes

Don’t ever apologize for asking a question about invoking/evoking.

Ohhhh! You’re probably from my soul tribe, and even if you’re not - Goddess Aset is my main Goddess. My lovely, my heart, the reason I exist.

:revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:

She is also called Goddess Isis. She has thousands of names.

:sparkling_heart::slightly_smiling_face::sparkling_heart:

I’ll sing her praises until I die!

Research the Goddess/Gods of Egypt and find the ones you want to work with. You seriously cannot go wrong. Much loooovvveeee! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The Prince of Darkness. :heart_eyes:

(In Egypt)

3 Likes

omg you are so sweet i wanna hug you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Thank you and everyone that took a little time to answer me <3 you guys really don’t know how grateful i am right now <3 <3 <3 hearts and lots of love to everyone <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

It’s in the tutorial’s list.
Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide - New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

I’m not a good person for this. Do a search for different means and find one you think would work for you.

2 Likes

So what’s Apep like? All I know about him is Egyptian mythic stories and they paint him as this purely malevalent 100% destructive evil god of chaos and evil. Real moustache twirler based on how he was depicted. But we both know there’s more to the gods than the lore lets on. Set is a great example of that. So I’m curious, what’s Apep ACTUALLY like?

3 Likes

Hi @Nate :slightly_smiling_face:

I have not worked with Apep yet and only recently came to know about him while researching and getting ready to work with Ahriman. My path was intrupted with Ahriman and Apep for a bit, as there are still things I need to learn before I go this dark. My dreams with the darker side of Tiamat are helping me prepare for these two. I am silenced on this though for reasons not understood right now.

Goddess Aset is my main Goddess and I get a lot of direction from her on my parh, as she’s very good with the human experience. I have worked with Goddess Hekate.

On point! My advice is to envoke him yourself and see what he is like for you. For a personal example, I invoked Beliel in Summer 2019 after being hit with a spiritual 2 x 4 to the head after somethin’ happened.

For some, Beliel is something a little different than most. He’s eccentric and completely random. This year he has me working on being a lady. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to walk in high heels?

Oh wow, tangent, sorry! I’m Notorious B.I.G. for those.

:heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face: My guess is Apep is a lot more complex than most people want to think about. I just know right now, he and Ahriman are calmly and patiently waiting for me to get to a point of working with either of them. Their presence, even in the background, is intense. :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve only ever had good experience with the Primordial God Apep, he and Ma’at are so different but you can tell they’re siblings by how they treat one another. Kind of reminds me of two old siblings that look like they been in each others company for so long their bond is obvious to everyone. Though he can be very blunt when he wants to be he has a very “service to others” personality but not to a fault. But that’s mainly through Ma’at’s marriage with Thoth and so forth. Ra seems like he stays to himself out of all of them.

5 Likes

@anon48079295, care to share some of your experiences?

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

LOL That’s funny X,D

That is not something I would normally think of when I think of King Belial. I expect him to be something of a drill sergeant or drill instructor or something like that. What work I have done with him has been light, but rewarding, and although I recognize him as Set, I still feel the need to work with him in his King Belial form lately, just because he’s such an alpha male, badass, no bullshit, “tells it like it is” straight shooting manly man. HE’s the kind of guy who really makes a great life coach, if you got the stones for working with him.

I feel like with my current case of Oneitis, he’s EXACTLY the kind of dude I can turn to for help, you know? Cause he keeps it REAL and he is happy to help you put hair on your chest, you know?

Or in your case, high heels on your feet :stuck_out_tongue:

King Belial’s the kinda guy who likes to bring people into a confrontation with their own shadow selves. Guess your shadow self likes to wear high heels? ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

2 Likes

The one I had that stuck was going to Ra’s PR and he was in the middle of a conversation with Apep, Ra’s PR is very bright, always sunny, not much in it though. I wanted to discuss and confirm whether the myth of Ra sealing Geb and Nuit apart had any truth to it.

Apep was there and him and Ra share very many similarities in their appearance just Apep is a bit more rugged and Ra likes the retired old man look, during the conversation Apep was giving his commentary and his disagreeing with what Ra did (turned out part of that myth was true he did seal them away but no longer) he’d poke fun at Ra they really seemed like they were use to doing that sort of thing with each other.

Apep’s body had markings on it that flowed with energy and he did let me touch a few of them because I was curious of them and my etheric body has similar so he was going on about how and why I find those things interesting.

I did become friends with him I talked to him about how Egypt plays a role in my heritage physically and past lives and the rest was the convo about Ra.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s some interesting shit! That sounds VERY different from what the myth has to say about him! I never thought he am Ma’at were siblings. Huh. I know when my sorceric family member tried telling me about Ma’at, Au set and Set both shut him up. They just told him to tell me to read the Liber Nigri Solis, which I have yet to get around to reading. Gotta get to it hehe.

But yeah, what ARE your experiences with Apep, if you don’t mind us both asking?

UPDATE: Never mind, didn’t see your post :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Do you mind sharing more experiences about Ra? i’m personally more curious about him for some weird reason.

1 Like

Ra is the Primordial God of the sun, much of how he acts (atleast with me) is we’ll talk about the past, or how he comes off weary, I do like to ask him about he he passed his rulership down to his son Shu, and how it kept going down and how he felt about it. Seems he liked it because he said it was his time to pass it down so he could ‘relax’ and not have to worry about running the pantheon as it was in capable hands.

2 Likes

Do you have any tips about evoking, talking to him or the best offerings? Sorry If i am asking too much :sweat_smile:

So he just acts like a wise and tired old man?

he doesn’t really care about offerings he just seems to like the effort and communication since he seems alone in his PR but it might be by choice, you can use his hieroglyph or a petition spell to ask for communication from him and things like that

3 Likes