How to evoke a egyptian deity?

What PR mean? :sweat_smile:

Pocket realm, many deities have their own little pocket realm in etheric reality, it’s like a personal space but as a whole mini world. However, anyone can create one just theirs tend to be I suppose larger?

3 Likes

Understood, thank you <3

Wait anyone? even people like us?

I have 4 so yes

2 Likes

You have 4?? You are amazing!! This world of magic is amazing! Where can i Learn to do all of this stuff??? The entities teach us? I’m Sorry If i am asking too much i’m Just extremely amazed with all of this -

1 Like

A deity can teach you yes, it’s just a matter of decided where you want it to be, astral/mental, the energetic physical or etheric/spiritual and you learn to create the pocket

2 Likes

I don’t get It :confused: but that’s probably lack of study from me.
The deity can teach how to do It and we choose how It looks like?

1 Like

Basically a pocket realm is a space in a given realm within the fold of it where it’s a small world that youre able to mold to your will. So yes

2 Likes

Thank you for all information and sharing experienses <3

3 Likes

I’ve been curious about experience with both Isis and Nephthys as of lately. Any thoughts and experiences?

Aset and Nephthys are twin Goddesses, Aset embodies light, life/birth, and magick (her asetians are amazing) and Nephthys is her opposite as she embodies darkness, death, and magick. They literally do look alike only difference I’ve noticed is that while Aset’s eyes are a lighter purple hue Nephthys is a darker, it’s very similar to Osiris and Set.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard Isis referred to as Aset before. That’s a new concept to me.

Aset is her Egyptian name, Isis is her Greek name.

1 Like

That explains things. Everything I must have read was in Greek form. Is it said like “asset” or “a set”?

Aset/Auset

That’s good and makes sense. What’s the story involving Hathor? I thought she is big on magick as well.

All Egyptian Goddess and Gods are big on magick/Heka Hathor however is seen as a Goddess of the sky, women, fertility and love. However, also Goddess of music, beauty, sexuality, motherhood, queenship, foreign lands and good, dance, and the afterlife. She is given a wide scope lol.

1 Like

Goddess Aset is lovely.

She says Hello.

2 Likes

it is too late to ask if you could tell more about her?

What color was her hair for you?