How To Enter the mind of the Black sun : The Gateway For the Black sun Quintessence

The Gateway For the Black sun Quintessence - Entering into the inner mind of the black sun

During an evocation of Amaymon on my gatekeper pathworking,amaymon manifests in the smoke telling me that he will show me an gateway and start preparing myself for it,
next day i called amaymon again into my room while gazing into an empty piece of paper astral visions and physical energetic lines started to appear into the appear into this final form.

As i gazed into the final form i been greeted by many black solar beings such zohak,akoman,amon and more i came into the understanding that the four eyes are of those four beings.

• Amaymon
  • Ahriman
  • Amon
  • Zohak

Those spirits in that current one of the most powerful that seen Amaymon being the inner mind of the black sun,Zohak being the Catalyst,amon sort of the rivers and light that is hidden and ahriman is the limitless formless manifesting as the highest force of darkness that is the black sun.

I had worked for five days with that gate and now its the time for finally sharing something that i wanted,i been for five days been for hours inside the black sun literally hours i been dead and reborn over and over into my final form as darkness.

Benefits

i found that theres many benefits when working with the black solar quinssence heres what they are

• Become Darkness incarnate into a limitless form and power if you push yourself which there is destroying yourself and making yourself until you are created by destruction the moment when destruction becomes creation.

• Connect deeper with the black sun which is the highest form of darkness,infernal,and rebelion adverserous forces.

• Oneness like connection with Amaymon,zohak,ahriman and amon and other black solar spirits.

• Can enchance your spiritual senses and open them

• i even became stronger physically,i had the body of a gym hard working guy but i was exercising at home

• More spiritual and physical energy

and those are just a few of the working,i had to literally die and die over myself in the three solar hells but i got through them.

The Test of the Adversarial Sun : The black solar hells

In order to gain that kind of knowladge and power it was needed to pass the hells for days till i gain all power of the hells and created a new self from that darkness

How to work with the Black solar Mind gate

during my working i questioned myself how i do it amaymon leaved no question for me he told me how to open it in a special way that looks like a modified version of simple sigil opening.

The breath of darkness

this tenchique was shown by amaymon when opening this gate the first step is to be on physical darkness or simply be around spiritual darkness,connect your mind into that darkness and let yourself lose your self one thing that i found helpful is vibrating or whispering the name of the div of the evil mind “Akoman” which can open yourself into ahriman the black sun. once you become one with the darkness.

connect again your breath and simply pull that darkness and into the sigil here you can add blood or semen offerings.

now again lose yourself and enter trance while gazing and becoming the gateway look what is behind the gateway which is the inner mind of the black sun.

Now you entered into limitless posibilities you can focus on one but it is better to stay there deeper than ever and focus on nothing and you will get everything,this a big secret that i learn after working with forces like this.

Connecting the the Catalysts of the Black sun

start with the breath of darkness but now vibrate the name of the four beings

• Amaymon

• Amon

• Ahriman

• Zohak

each time feeling their darkness intensifying.

These are just a few things of the true force of the black sun,which i may write more later, more exercises and a litany of the black sun on the demonic tongue.

Sincerely,

Xag.

29 Likes

Thank u… Needed this at this exact moment and was brought directly here… Bless my brother’s n sisters of the black cloth​:fire::fire::smirk:

2 Likes

Nice gate!

1 Like

Awesome!!!

:clinking_glasses:

Thanks will have to give this a go I’m now working with amaymon on the gate keeper path so he tells me to connect with the black sun so I’m lead to the form will give feed back