That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Online is always a great option for both. Not sure how tarot would do now that I am outside of a college town. Might end up on a stake instead of making profit out here

3 Likes

i thought of that too,theres days that i wake up with messages of people who want to pay me and every week i get about two or three. but i am too young for this but defenetly capable.

2 Likes

Great fund😉

1 Like

Your capable and soon money will be falling through your fingers like rain on a loop. :wink::palms_up_together::pray:

2 Likes

Honestly, I just want to write. But I have a very strong ethic about not writing anything I have not achieved or experienced so waiting until I get to that point. Actually struggling with that now in a new post, leading to inspiration of a new set of mediation relating to a seventh century Celtic text called the Cauldron of Posey

3 Likes

TMW you posted finally a new thread after days of daily hour long rituals and meditations.

5 Likes

TMW poor danny…

2 Likes

Tmw well, I am going to shake some people up this weekend. After rejecting people from lending money to them, I got to do a little shopping for myself for work and my rituals. Oh well

1 Like

I’m having that same problem with my current workings. I need to test and experience first, but I still have the urge to write it out. But I need to get the time first before I can test and experience lol

3 Likes

I feel you. One ritual a week never seems like enough, even with all my daily meditations. Not to mention trying to refit my old exercise routine, repairs around the house and family time is a nightmare. Hell, I’d forget to eat or shower if it wasn’t for my wife with how busy I have been

1 Like

Preaching to the choir, man lol. Between looking after a toddler, making things for my shop, trying to work out (some days I just plain forget) and general housework, it’s hard to fit time in for full ritual. Especially when you have to fit sleep in there somewhere :joy:

3 Likes

Lol right. As far as your workout goes, take a look at the “playground” workout that Art of Manliness posted on YouTube. Your kid is young enough to where you could potentially fit time to work out while providing them play. On my end, I might have to “borrow” a niece or nephew as my kids are too old (or at least so they say when I am looking)

Tmw you find your favorite but difficult to find cigars

going to be a good lung pollution day

1 Like

It’s not the worst way to go.

2 Likes

Dude, those aren’t cigars. Those are trash. Pipe tobacco and junk wrap. They flavor them so you can’t tell how crap they are.

If you want a good cigar for a decent price, find a Macanudo or Punch cigar, just make sure you have a cutter for them. The Macanudo is a more mild earthy flavor, while the Punch is a more full flavor with a hint of spice.

Heck, even anything by Acid Cigars are decent, although finding them where they aren’t dried out completely isn’t easy unless you get a box.

I’ve actually managed to get my hands on some real Cubans through a guy from work at $2 a pop (he’s from Cuba and is allowed to bring two boxes with him). Now that’s a fine smoke.

Although Romeo & Juliets are nice too and not too badly priced

2 Likes

Exactly!

And if you go to a proper tobacco shop with a decent selection, you can find other good stuff, like CAO or La Gloria Cubana. The main reason why I said the brands I did was because you can find all three of them at convenience stores since he obviously isn’t going to a tobacco store for them.

2 Likes

I will have to try those. My indulge has been mainly wine and vanilla pipe tobacco I flavored myself as of late. I am one of those smokers that can smoke cigarettes, pipes or cigars depending on my mood.

But I will say I have a small guilty pleasure for Rum Al Capones as well

2 Likes

Smoked Cohibas, Montercristo’s and Romeo Y Julietas in the past (of the cuban brands) Cohibas are best, RYJ’s are pretty good and Montecristo’s are…not bad.
Cuban’s not really a sign of quality though, there’s plenty of shitty ones that come from there, and plenty of good brands outside. Had a box of pretty good nicaraguan cigars for half the price of what I would have to pay for a known cuban brand. Sadly cant remember the name anymore…

2 Likes

Very good point.

2 Likes