How to Create Your Own Gods?

I think it may be possible. I say this, because I remember a month or so ago I had a dream about a god telling me that he was created by humans. It was really strange, because mainly the fact that he also said he’s from a different timeline - future. :thinking:

Weird stuff, but all in all I believe it’s possible for that particular experience of mine. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

And this, my immortal friend, is exactly wrong.
A Ofspring is related to it’s source, isn’t it?
So a God, who’s been praised and revered by more generations than our current counting even reveals,
propably woun’t be taken down by a God created by a todays magician.

• Don’t get me wrong, i encourage the creation of personal deitys, and also the establishment of them as publically known and revered gods, demons, angels, etc.
    Just giving you a hint to the limitations it may have.
    That being said, the best way to go about it, would be creating a fictional enviourment, including creation myth and filling it with both objects as well as inhabitants.
    the more you delve into it, the more it will develope.
    Most likely you’ll find similaritys to existing creatures and beings during or after the work.
    Most likely you’ll also be supported by many great Gods and Demons for your work, as it’ll be pretty difficult to succeed without their cooperation. :wink:

Sincerely.
¥’B

1 Like

Interesting, that matches quite a few insight’s i had aswell.
Can you describe that God / reveal a name?
I’d be very interested.
PM me, if you consider the information un-elegtable for public views.

Sin,
¥’B

3 Likes

Yahweh the Demiurgic Worm has been feasting on more thought energy than any other spirit in human history, yet Nyx or Amaterasu would 10000% gob-stomp him if you compared their power.

Spirits don’t just get their energy from human thought or emotion alone.

5 Likes

Well said, brother.

I truly believe that gods and entities power, intelligences, and so forth are based on their age as anything else. As we reincarnate over and over to mature the soul in order to leave this place indefinitely, as we grow we increase our power. I think the same goes for all entities. As well they are strengthened by us, the creators and our thoughts. But mass thoughts. In my opinion creating an actual god isnt possible

3 Likes

I wish I could remember more, but I remember only so little of that dream. I’m just surprised I can even somewhat remember it, TBH. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I believe he’s not really smart enough to know how to correctly use that energy to grow. He just only knows to continuously feed off the poor souls, who put their full faith into him, and doesn’t do anything else with that energy.

He probably wastes all his energy trying to trick people in the first place, instead of using it to grow, lol.

(Just thinking out loud here. :sweat_smile:)

Update:

If a god knows what they’re doing and has support, they can surely flourish then? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Did that entity give you a name?

That being said, it isn’t a stretch to manipulate these forces ourselves to empower the spirits we intend to create. That way, they don’t draw on bio-emotional energy, but the infinite energy provided from the cosmos itself. The power of any spirit depends on how much of that spirit we are willing to see.

The nature of any spirit is infinite, yet spirits themselves are created and given the force of materiality whenever we contact them because the forces they represent send an interface with us that we are willing to work with.

So, spirits are infinite in nature, yet they are readily created. It is simply energy coming from energy, just like the energy that we give off. The mask, body, that you see is created specifically to work with you, so you are the one who decides what to call on and what you see.

The illusion is that when we create energy, we treat it as something less than the other Gods that are seen as more powerful. That’s because we limit those servitors by assuming it has to come from simple bio-emotional energy or regular thought energy.

When spirits say that you have all the power that you need, it’s because the forces that the spirits gain their essence from are already within you. You create the body of the spirit by drawing on it from the forces within you.

The point is that the process of creating any spirit is simply energy coming from other energy, and that the kind of energy which you obtain depends on how you go about the process. If you are able to control these very forces, then there’s no reason to assume that you yourself are limited in the amount of energy you are able to pour into your spirits.

Velotak for one has managed to create spirits on par with Hindu Gods. That’s at least what he told me.

The rest above are my contemplations based on what I’ve read so far from people’s experiences.

1 Like

I feel as though they were simply saying what i have always believed. That by our thought, particularly in a mass means, has created many entities. Funny how entities are correspondingly labled with specific skill whether it be love, chaos, water, death, etc… which in themselves are all vibrations. If you and myself are capable by divine right to create a servitor fir example, how would entire civilization’s all believing in an entity they made up. That thought form would manifest right?

Was Aphrodite manifested from the void, or by the very vibrations of love, along with a name given to her by the entire Greek civilisation? :thinking:.

Now in the vast universe, i personally believe in extra terrestrials, whom which likely are older and have the same access to the source that we do. In essence, we mayyy not have created these gods, but those other life forms very well could have, and us young humanoids have tappes into the very gods they had created.

So i agree with the entity who gave you this information. I still dont think 1 person can create a god.

2 Likes

In my humble opinion it is possible to create our own gods. BTW all gods where once created by man himself. To me in the beginning gods were an attempt to control life forces and maybe they kinda got out of control and started demanding from us. It is not so different from servitors. I’m not saying gods aren’t real per se, but the image we have from them were created and shaped along history. Those forces we call gods have no real shapes nor names, they are raw elemental forces and the only way to approach them is through some sort of interface. I’m working on something similar, I’m creating a god to help me in a specific task, some could say this is just a servitor, to me it is just semantics.

3 Likes

Creating a god to me has to do with evoking some specif forces into a vessel. First, you have to know exactly what forces you intend to evoke (to manifest). Second an appropriate vessel in correspondence with such forces. Then the most important part is to built a bridge in order that such forces cross the abyss and enter the vessel. This is the trickiest part because it’s up only to you, your mind does the job. From this point ahead you need to feed the god with appropriate food…

1 Like

I remember to have read about creating and then empowering thoughtforms/servitors, to the point of “transforming” them into gods.
Also, personally I’m considering to do just so; maybe a complete/generic one or various, each one with his nature and sphere.

2 Likes

I know how to create a spirit though but not godform, however in god time and with enough tasks being done on your behalf after the command has been given for it to evolve into god/godess, the sprit may assume a god form. Even familliars can be become ridiculously powerful with time and enough tasks given to them pretty assuming a near god quaility about them.
Without further ado here’s how you create a spirit from what I’ve been able to gather, you can use the Universal circle or the Trinity of Triangles as was recommended in a BALG newsletter by S.Ben Qyain and it’s this authors method I am going to put on here so be sure to give him all the credit:

"1. Be clear in what it is you wish to accomplish. Know your goal without question.

1. Visualize how the egregore will take form. What does it look like ?

2. List the abilities the entity will possess. What functions does it need to perform ?

3. Name it accordingly with the task it is to fulfill. The name should be unique and personal.

4. Create a magical circle and triangle of arte, may I suggest using the Trinity of Triangles (Found within, “The Black Book of Azathoth”);

5. Call forth the entity (use your own specific evocation), visualize it forming within the Trinity of Triangles (or the universal circle?).

The more you call forth and work with the egregore, the more powerful it becomes. At first begin with small tasks you assign for it to accomplish, then build up from there. A months’ time is perfect for the full realization of the created entity. I suggest creating it and calling it forth on the new moon. And, as the moon gains in power night after night, so will the strength and tangibility of the egregore as the black magician continues to work with it."

To facilitate this whole process you can use blood, menstrual fluid, a bowl of water of even fire as base for it’s form as much at these elements are gateways they are also “altars”, vessels of power which we can draw energy to shape and bend the reality according to our will. Think about it, you can project yourself into the flame into other worlds, to other beings, etc, as well as pull things out from the ether through this gateways as well, if the ether is more or less spritual essence which we more or less draw from all the time, then that means we can use that same thing which all sprits as well as us use to manifest either themselves or whatever we desire, with this idea in mind we can use that energy to form something else, like a new spirit perhaps?

4 Likes

If this is a project you will work on, I would love to help. I am great at the theoretical stuff and very open to any beliefs, so I can incorporate useful things unbiased. For example of you create it almost like a psychic vampire, you can allow it to take energy from thoughts or prayers to it. Or just take whatever it wants.

The question here i think then is when does a thoughtform/egregore become a god?
And If all gods are in essence overpowered egregores then their power can ofc be taken away aswell.
The first time i read about creating egregores was in Konstantinos art of summoning spirits, the steps are basicly the same as @Niwo390 States above with the exeption that a time for the egregores destruction should also be stated.
Reason was to prevent the egregor to get out of controll, they are created for one purpouse and once that is avgives they should be destroyed.
Another example of this is in AoS 1 one of the first chapters i believe, a good ”lecture” on what can ho wrong with thoughtforms/egregores being aloved to live for to long and grow to powerfull.

So If an egregore can be a problem trying to create a new god can be even more troublesom.

But aren’t gods supposed to be their own agent, even gods don’t mind performing favors and tasks as long as you do something in return? Really interesting take by the way.

I’ve been trying to do a project along these lines by creating the group servitor/egregore, Beatrice. More info can be found here:

1 Like

Well im not saying that gods comes from egregores its was only an idea and im not saying thats how it is.
The basis for that statement to be true is depending on atleast 2 components, power and will.
Power is the easy one, egregores are limited in their power when they are created but the longer they exist the stronger they can become hence why they can become problems.
What then differs a god from an egregore is will.
An egregor in itself should not have will it should have only the goal for which it was created where as gods have a plan on their own.

So for an egregore to even become something else i guess it would need to grow in power and become Self aware and get a will of its own.

Then again this is only in theory and based on ”what if”.