How to Create Your Own Gods?

The question here i think then is when does a thoughtform/egregore become a god?
And If all gods are in essence overpowered egregores then their power can ofc be taken away aswell.
The first time i read about creating egregores was in Konstantinos art of summoning spirits, the steps are basicly the same as @Niwo390 States above with the exeption that a time for the egregores destruction should also be stated.
Reason was to prevent the egregor to get out of controll, they are created for one purpouse and once that is avgives they should be destroyed.
Another example of this is in AoS 1 one of the first chapters i believe, a good ”lecture” on what can ho wrong with thoughtforms/egregores being aloved to live for to long and grow to powerfull.

So If an egregore can be a problem trying to create a new god can be even more troublesom.

But aren’t gods supposed to be their own agent, even gods don’t mind performing favors and tasks as long as you do something in return? Really interesting take by the way.

I’ve been trying to do a project along these lines by creating the group servitor/egregore, Beatrice. More info can be found here:

1 Like

Well im not saying that gods comes from egregores its was only an idea and im not saying thats how it is.
The basis for that statement to be true is depending on atleast 2 components, power and will.
Power is the easy one, egregores are limited in their power when they are created but the longer they exist the stronger they can become hence why they can become problems.
What then differs a god from an egregore is will.
An egregor in itself should not have will it should have only the goal for which it was created where as gods have a plan on their own.

So for an egregore to even become something else i guess it would need to grow in power and become Self aware and get a will of its own.

Then again this is only in theory and based on ”what if”.