How to contact Lucifer

Spirits, evocation and possession

Read the book Rites of Lucifer. It will guide you perfect

4 Likes

That is good but am a started can you help me

so how will I get some of the book

Please what are the items needed before you call Lucifer

You don’t really need anything. If you’d like, you could also use his sigil (you can find that on the forum or even on Google images).

2 Likes

what if I get a feeling but its a type of feeling where I feel like its only I who is feeling it but not actually from Lucifer? im not sure if you understand what im trying to say but yeah…

1 Like

I didn’t really get that one. So, you do get a feeling from someone, but you think it’s not Lucifer?

yea, like maybe its just my feeling… and not actually Lucifer…

1 Like

Well, it’s okay to have doupts, especially in the beginning. I suggest you use some sort of divination to find out for sure.

1 Like

and how do I do that ? haha

Do you have any divination knowledge? For example, tarot, runes, pendulum, etc.

Hi I am sweta Dutta from India, Kolkata. I really want to talk and see Lucifer. I am trying to reach him since long days. I have weed and listen songs, at that very particular time, I feel like I am connecting him… He is trying to tell me something… Please help me.

3 Likes

Hi! I advise you to check out the BALG FAQ. You’ll find some really interesting info such as how to open your astral senses and how to summon spirits. Just click on my avatar icon and click the link I have there.

Welcome @SwetaDutta It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi sweta , I’m from Kolkata too. We can work together in magick

Can anyone help me to make contact with Lucifer

Welcome @Conyres_CQR It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

What does sigil mean?

Welcome @Victoria6 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE UMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3