How to become something close to a god?

you gaslighting? i dont remember an argument being formed anywhere, just a question in the topic and a statement about some book and some author…what argument?

1 Like

Probably about there being no gods on this forum.

1 Like

Yes. Yes he is.
Revelations 21:8 8
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Leviticus 20:27
27 “ ‘A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’ ”

4 Likes

Well I did what I came to do and saw what I knew I would see, have a blessed day in yahwehs grace. And remember comrades, Gods don’t turn to insults and violence as fast as was seen here only children do. Love

I knew you were a troll

2 Likes

says the guy who insulted us all and said there were no gods here…what a troll

3 Likes

I just wanted to say one thing. You’re post started nice until you where saying that we post fanatical (that’s the correct word) lies out here.
So it would be nice that you would acknowledge you started this yourself. If you offend people you mostly will get it back. And it’s strange that you leave, saying we are the ones that are starting against you. So if you want to be respected start giving respect.

3 Likes

For everyone here I wish you a wonderful Saturday evening. I’m going to listen to music in a bar and drink a beer. Cheers.

2 Likes

Listen, king, being completely disrespectful to this family (yes, we seem to be all family here. That’s what I feel) and trolling is not some “cool” and “funny” thing. It’s… what’s the word?.. …Oh, pathetic. It’s quite pathetic, sir, honestly. We weren’t here to just be mean like you think we are. We just simply wanted to let you know of the simplest rules you can follow. You just blew them out of proportion and disrespected all of us. I sure do hope you make up for it quick or leave. You can’t be apart of this wonderful forum family if you’re gonna continue be so rude and start things.

Oh, one more thing, we are all gods here whether you like it or not. :wink:

4 Likes

Be a troll

And how many did yahweh have killed in his name.
Your a joke and not even a funny one.

Sickening to my stomach.

3 Likes

Perhaps. I’m not going to argue that, I very well could be. I don’t know. I tend to empathize with those who are adversarial and challenges beliefs. Whether they are being abrasive or not, I see his viewpoints and understand them. I agree they were presented harshly; however, sometimes that is how people convey and get their point across. They’re not here to make friends. I can see how it may be counterproductive however. It also serves as a “testing the waters” sort of thing for people. To see how some react. Demons sometimes employ this method as well.

He doesn’t have to make friends but he is expected to follow the rules as a member yourself it seems you would support that.

There are other forums someone can go to if they wanna troll and be total assholes.

3 Likes

well it got him banned so…

Indeed…

100% of people who want to be special about forum rules have turned out to be trolls here to waste people’s time, it may take a while but it always happens.

2 Likes