How to become something close to a god?

I’ll start off by saying this. I myself know people who have studied this book for months, tried it and than literally disappeared. The books name is (morphosephram handbook of shadow) by william r wraithe. It details how to become a real immortal vampire, a physical changing werecreature or and shapeshifter. This particular book has been banned from occult stores due to the dangerous content it speaks of. I myself am a follower of yahweh all powerful but my lord is not against (this) kind of self empowerment. William has been in dozens apoun dozens of occult orders and societies climbing the ranks of knowledge. He also has been kicked out of many he’s been in, for writing of their most kept secrets. This book holds such secret instructions.
I usually don’t post alot on here because of fantical lies I read but this is something that must be promoted at all cost. I’ve been in contact with william for a while now so please feel free to drown me with questions I’m fully versed in the books information.

hello i love your worx.
i get it. i would love to bounce some ideas back, but they have to be in a setting with those of us that understand this shit. i tapped into some secret mason codes qodes QUODES QUADS. its amazing. i can prove anything and triangulate and extrapolate ANYTHING. i want to show those of you that will truly understand what it is that i have found after seven!! hard years of delving deeeeep in the kraftss.
anyways. i love you all. i want to share. email is [email protected], i have a twitter jmorgan7500@ i have a youtube but its mostly blocked because im being targeted at the moment. i am making another youtube. i have a cell but they hacked it so i dont know if ill get a call, but i think texts still come thru. i forgot my skype which is preferable platform so if you have any contact links please share. 734 2991419 leave a voicemail and ill call back. or however we can connect Q nect Q next Ions. facebook WILL NOT WORK FOR ME, Im HEAVILY TARGETED ON FACSICT BOOK FROM THE MARKED SUCKER BORGS OF LIFE cant wait to share with whomever gets at me. you can expand and enhance all of your creations into the new. i want to show someone

Well ain’t you a suspicious little bugger.

Where is your introduction?

Only thing I can see on your profile is more about this Wraithe guy - William wraithe - #2 by Eye_of_Ra

Both of you should go and post here, if you want to be proper members of the community - Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #1941 by XtShamanMagic

3 Likes

Sorry comrade but I pick at this site like veggies on my plate, I don’t wish to be a member but only to examine. I don’t think i’ll intruduce myself.

1 Like

Well it is a RULE here to post an introduction

2 Likes

Suspicious buger. What do you fancy me to be exactly.

Gods that follow rules

1 Like

If the god wants to make posts here yes

2 Likes

Just part of the rules, dude.

2 Likes

Besides if your a God you shouldn’t be scared of doing a little intro :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I a god no

This is the first I’ve heard of occult bookstores banning anything. Got a link to confirm this?

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious he is just a troll

1 Like

Yet I know gods but know one on this site counts as one. (Yet maybe)

1 Like

You might wanna Re think that

2 Likes

Please do tell why

Actually read the forum and figure it out.

I think most of it is in plain sight.

2 Likes

Thats the thing love i’v been reading this forum for a while. I see no godhood among this gravel. Maybe some good sorcery here and there but not godhood.

What did i walk in on ???

2 Likes

oh the hubris on this guy… HEY GENIUS! this site is a council of gods living on this earth. if you want respect from any of us you need to show some, otherwise we will laugh you off this site.

you may be tempted to throw curse at us for doing so, but doing so is a violation of the rules. many of us practice regular divination, so finding out it was you would be a walk in the park.

furthermore, sorcery is the path to godhood. every spell the magician casts makes him/her stronger.
the cultivation of the self, and reliance on the SELF are our motivations.

humans are already gods. we just need to wake up and grow into ourselves.

(though i wouldn’t expect a fanboy gushing about some banned author to understand any of these topics)

4 Likes