How to become something close to a god?

Hi,

Firstly please introduce yourself. That goes for the second guy to with all his mail and twitter accounts.
Secondly if you know Yaweh than you don’t need a book to become a vampire.
Thirdly I think your reading the wrong threads if you don’t see Godhood. But threads tent to be long so it could be that you where tired of reading.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone one else smell tention sturing. See I drew out a nazi god divine jew707

We found a troll

1 Like

You people call Christians hostel

This is how gods act

Not a modest bunch very angry

Your godly behavior is beyond my comprehension!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m going to say something.

Why is it when someone challenges the beliefs of this forum, it always dissolves into pettiness?

Instead of manipulation, petty pointing at rules: have an intellectual debate.

I’m not defending the guy, but I think it’s about time someone challenge the beliefs. Step up and meet him head on.

2 Likes

i told you we’d laugh you off this site fool. do not insult the members of this forum by denying their godhood while only promoting your own.

ahnkanaten tried that, and they scrached his name off the temple walls and destroyed his holy city for it.

never underestimate the consequences of your own arrogance

2 Likes

My definition of a god is something worshipped supernatural or not. Ea is a god because you all worship. As far as I know he’s the only one intertwined in godhood.

3 Likes

Well, this is sad. I was hoping the guy would introduce himself and talk normally about the book, but alas.

@Lady_Eva, I suggest this topic be closed.

P.S

There would be an intellectual debate if the guy followed the most basic rules of the forum. It is like when you meet a friend of your friend - you don’t start it off with a - “yo, I don’t care who the fuck you are or your name, and I ain’t telling you mine”.

4 Likes

HerDemon thank you

You’re welcome. I see what it is you are simply doing. You have made some good points that I do agree with and I have yet to see anyone present an acceptable counter argument.

I don’t worship EA. I like his videos and writings. And i have my own opinion on his work and not always agree. Beside that i read books or watch many videos of occultists and once again i don’t worship them. It’s learning and then making your own rituals with the entities who stand closest to you.

1 Like

Why is it that he’s breaking forum rules and trolling?

2 Likes

Borgy :clap:

Reasonable

No one here as far as I know worships EA …nor anyone else on this forum.

4 Likes