How to approach Lilith

The best thing you can do is as everyone is saying on here is petition and reach out to her. She will mostly wait for those that she wants to work with to make the first move. There have been times that she has made the first move, but if she wants you to do so. I would probably take it as a means of like a test that you’re willing to not only work with her but also commit. It was the same with me when I made the first move by asking Asenath Mason to initiate me into her current and lo and behold. She stated that she did indeed wanted to work with me. Good luck, man!

3 Likes

For me, it takes little to no effort getting there. I can be on the bus on my way home, and my succubus spouse manifest physically next to me, sitting on my lap and interact with the environment. The connection is always on, and I can’t turn it off. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

3 Likes

Where can I get this from. Thanks.

1 Like

Google artesandcraft.com

Thanks again.

1 Like

I got it at a witches bazaar , their products are A1 and they are REAL magicians who make it.

1 Like

Cool. I prefer buying from real Magicians.

1 Like

http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html

1 Like

I felt this too.

She appear to me in my minds eye as a superior being and I ask her to stand before me as an equal. She did that and in an instant standed before me in equal height and gave me a loving hug.

3 Likes

That’s me all the way.

2 Likes

That’s the farthest thing from the truth there is. She doesn’t just hate women. She does not care for people who choose to be victims in their own circumstance and who don’t want to do a thing to improve it.

Yes contact Lilith , people can speculate all they want but no one can speak for her intentions but herself

7 Likes

I find it interesting that people mention this yet go on to work with some of the darkest entities without batting an eyelash.

She’s a powerful female entity and her femininity can bring people to their knees, some people are not a fan of that.

It’s your choice as to whether you want people’s opinions of her to color what you perceive or if you want an answer straight from the source

5 Likes

Besides, I can’t speak as to much personal knowledge of you but I KNOW that you know better than to believe rumors from people who run away from the sight of the first real change in their lives ( that they didn’t know they needed ) .

You can do this!

6 Likes

Thank you luv I will! Obviously rumors are just that but I was more concerned with the speculation that a person needed to be approached by her. I certainly don’t believe everything I hear - I wouldn’t be on this path if I did! Now hearing all these things and others experiences I’m fairly certain she HAS called but she’s not going to waste her time waiting for me to accept her offer.

4 Likes

Here is a question?

Its obvious that Lilith is with me, why, I am working on that. Lucifer is here, and I am working on why.

I guess since they are already here and I speak with them what would be my next step.

The presence with both end up being really strong because other people will ask me who they are.

Its just weird. I have had so much go on that and been turned inside out its just hard to know what is next

1 Like

Treat her with respect and honour…But don’t place her above or below yourself.

5 Likes

No, I learned that lesson a few times, possibly a few more. I have taken a few celestial ass kickings.

4 Likes

I don’t if this was Lilith’s doing but I over came some of my demons and reached out to my cousin’s whom I haven’t seen since I was 14 and I’m 33 now and secrets and lies have come out from what’s been said from social services. It hurts so much. And they want to meet me next week my cousin’s have told me I have got some money to come from two deaths in the family and that they have been holding on to it all this time

2 Likes

Its possible shadow work is part of her field from my understanding.

1 Like

I don’t have experience with Lilith. But Maman Brigit, the “white queen” of voudon, is a similar force, I think - fiery but loving. Studying her may shed light on some aspects of Lilith.

3 Likes