How to approach Lilith

I’ve been wanting to work with Lilith for some time, and many of you on here have made mention you can feel her around me.
The other night before I went to sleep I had hundreds of flashes of myself, personality, feelings etc play in mind rapidly and I realized she and I are extremely similar.
But I don’t know how to approach her. I’ve heard many different things ranging from her hatred of women, to her being all loving. Also, that should she decide she wants to work with you she will let you know. So I’m stuck . Do I petition her or wait it out?

9 Likes

I’d say petition her, could be she is waitin for you to make the first move, a way to move out of your comfort zone with her that will also empower you.

3 Likes

I likely will, I’m not afraid of her but I don’t want to irritate her either lol.

3 Likes

If you are going to her for to learn from her i doubt she will be irritated :wink: ive only had one experience with her which caught me be surprise but taught me more about myself.

2 Likes

I definitely want to learn from her. I do have a slight fear she will awaken something in me I’ve put away in a box. She is fierce, jealous, loving and kind to hers, as am I. But I’ve let myself become a doormat and be drained by pretty much everyone. I’m pretty sure she’ll rip that right out, which is good but it will definitely have backlash with people close to me.

6 Likes

Well they will either adjust to your future epicness or run screaming for the hills from it :grin:

3 Likes

I bought this back in October for my works with Lucifer because it smells so good. Maybe it’s a sign😂

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: me thinks he was telling you somethin :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been with Lilith and my succubus spouse for 7 years now, and doing petition is one way to reach out to her.

The best way to treat her is for you to remove the obstacle that is her own myths and legends. Because she’s more than that. Would you rather live up to the rumors and expectations of something you might not be within the entirety of your individuality, or would you rather remove the shackles of limitations of being your true self?

See her as your equal. Formalities and titles is only good when greeting each other the very first time, but not in a longer relationship.

10 Likes

There’s alot of mixed rumor about her. On the RHP many witches I know look up to her and praise her often. Shes the embodimemt of female liberation. Its only been since on the LHP did I get the messages of negativity that she will kill your babies and a bunch of other things.
And no, I’m sure people remember certain things about me and I wouldn’t want to be judged on them. Grant, they WERE in my 20s when I was a little more short fused but I see your point.

4 Likes

Btw guys that company is great for incense and such . Wonderful people and great product.

5 Likes

Yeah, Lilith is huge in the Wiccan community, along with Cernunnos and other horned gods. There were even a musical festival named in her honor. I think it was called Lilith Fair, and it was quite huge a couple of years, but the public interest declined after a while. Not because of the name, but rather because of lack of advertisement.

Sure, Lilith’s reputation is what makes her interesting in the first place, and she can easily live up to it if the magician keeps the expectation of her according to her myths and legends. But after a while, it will both limit her and the magician.

3 Likes

In my experience with Lilith energy, if you are in a situation like that. She is going to get a hold of you and rip shit to shreds. If she has not began yet, JUST let her rip it up, She is going to anyway. And trust me… lettign her just get in there and tear it up would be the easy route. If you fight her its going to get UGLY. REALLY Fing messed up.

But she always has a partner with her with me. They have been with me as long as I can remember. They would terrify me as a child. I couldn’t figure out what they were. A lot of bad shit was going on at that time ans honestly, NO wander she showed up. I have fought with them both over the years.

But I am here to tell you if you come across someone with that energy in them… Its going to shake your world. I had to just give in and let them two meddle with my life. They have ment me no harm and infact pulled me out of some pretty sticky shit.

5 Likes

and I might add. I am just really getting in depth with Lilith research. I can look back and remember one of the first encounters I had with a medium was a lady who looked at me and asked me Who’s Lilith? I was like I dont know and went on. That was years ago.

4 Likes

That’s pretty interesting. I know I’ve FELT her take over me at times - and it’s always been when I was in a really degrading or abusive situation. Like a switch flicked. But I haven’t “met” her yet. Hecate came to me, Lucifer showed up quickly and powerfully, but Lilith has been rather evasive.
I’ve had 3 mediums tell me there’s a young girl that follows me and idk who that is but I highly doubt it’s her.

2 Likes

Lilith is commonly known to manifest as a little girl, so it’s not impossible.

5 Likes

Now THAT’S strange and would make sense. I never knew that

2 Likes

They both what I call Tag team me. I dont mean that nasty, or anything of the such.

1. I am really stubborn. really thick…
  2. Im an empath but I think its soooo much different than just this.
  3. I can read people for what they “desire” its just a messed up thing I have to deal with.
  4. I am attracted to energy, voices and ya body type. Any energy will do but I have really found that any type of sexual energy I cant help but to pull it in.

The energy I feel off of them is quite different than what I read, so I think that is where I get nervous.

4 Likes

Actually the more I look into this and hear this stuff, it just falling in place fo rme.

1. I was sexually traumatized as a child
  2. I was being attacked physically by unseen things.
    3 When I got married, childhood was a picnic.

I do see one common thing across the board… If you are treated like this you just may get a viist… Thing is… She never left.

3 Likes

I basically had a useless drunken abusive father and had to take on the role as backbone. So ever since I’ve been independent and bear everyone’s burdens. In relationships I’ve been cheated on and used and treated poorly. And sexual trauma on top of that. So I’m a one woman show pretty much. And I see so much of her in me, I just think she’s going to destroy any shred of softness I have. Which is great but it would also solidify my feeling of no such thing as happy ever after.

4 Likes