How to approach Lilith

You’ve seen lilith? Whats she like? Have you spoken to samael?

Welcome @Emmily_S. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule in this forum.

Jealous? I got that feeling too. Let me ask you something let us say that she wants to have a romantic relationship with someone, but they have established a romantic relationship with Au Set, Astarte and Amaterasu.

You are having a sexual experience with Lilith.

Thoughts turn to Amaterasu and you get the psychic sense that Lilith is jealous and attacking Amaterasu, who may have been reminding you like “what about your relationship with me?”

You ask that both please be patient as you figure things out and then you focus on your time with Lilith but then later remind Au Set, Amaterasu and Astarte that you still love them.

Does Lilith have a problem with you being “polyamorous” so to speak? And does she expect you to be committed to her alone while she has relationships with as many men as she wants?

Is this just misunderstanding? What can you tell me about them?

I loved working with Lilith, she is my favorite goddess, and a great fallen angel

1 Like

I have known Lilith for a very long time. I’d deny it in Hell, but she’s my oldest friend… And what everyone says here is truth.

If you take Lilith for what she is… The first human to ever enter Hell’s gates, a fallen with immense power… And treat her as your equal, you’ll be fine.

But the moment that you so much as treat her as your lesser, she’ll destroy you and walk away, your life burning in pieces as she smiles.

If you treat her like she’s a Queen, she’ll have you under her feet quicker than she can say Turmoil.

Lilith requires a delicate touch and a firm resolve, a quick wit and a sense of sarcasm.

But never… Ever… Insult her.

Trust me…

In many things where Lilith is involved, I learned the hard way. But is there really any other, with Hell’s Angel as your guide?

Welcome @Cassandra_Black It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done.