How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

You really learnt a lot from Sargatanas!
Very useful info man

2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing all this Axacore. I feel like Iā€™m learning so much from these posts. Iā€™ve been listening to the ENN and using the chant. I havenā€™t experienced a lot yet, but going to keep at it. This guy seems to be someone I would vibe with.

1 Like

Iā€™m from Brazil, I think youā€™re very intelligent.

Ok everyone, I have to give Sargatanas the biggest thanks and shout out tonight!

He pulled off the most amazing feat. Iā€™m visiting a very conservative country to teach music for a week. I have my wife with me and flirting has been virtually non existent. Well, one of my students has a gorgeous sister and I met her about 3 days ago. Sheā€™s nice but conforms to the standard conservative culture. Iā€™ve been reading about Sargatanas and decided to write a letter of intent to cause the sister to flirt with me inspite of my wife being with me and the younger sister being there as well.

I actually wrote the letter of intent 3 hours before I was scheduled to do the private lesson with the younger sister at my hotel. Let me tell you!!..The older sister was totally flirting with me openly and even said she wanted to spend the day with me tomorrow aloneā€¦my mouth hit the floorā€¦even more so because my wife was there and the older sister didnā€™t seem to care, although my wife and I are open, we never told her that.

All Hail to Sargatanas for really showing out tonight and hopefully I can get even closer to the sister before I leave this weekend;) Iā€™m grateful to the members who always help and give us the information to succeed like they have.

To sum it up, I wrote a letter of intent to Sargatanas to cause the sister to lust and flirt with me so we can have sex before I leave. I charged it with my semen then folded it and put away in my work bag. She came over and was very flirty, my wife even commented that she was very touchy feely with me which seemed out of her character because shes very stand offish and conservative.

Sargatanas should be your go too if you want to see results. Iā€™m definitely working with him a lot more.

16 Likes

I also want to seduce a girl, but I do not know what to do.

Can you please tell us what a letter of intent is and what you wrote on it
Am just curious have you said to sargatanas I want this girl to flirt with me

1 Like

also wanted to know how to do

@issam & @Douglas_Isaias

Use the search function ā€œtop right corner of this siteā€ and search for Letter of Intent or Petition Spells that should get you started.

1 Like

I meditated on the video that was posted above, my belly is bubbling and I feel pain and my head is itching

1 Like

Glad to hear that :smiley:

Though I havenā€™t APā€™d yet It has always been fairly easy to get to the vibratory stage for me.

For the past 10 day maybe 2 weeks it was almost impossible, i couldnā€™t figure out what was wrong.

So last night I did and internal buff (read @Yberion post above) on my third eye, and a longer meditation with the Sargatanas enn and his sigil. About 15 minutes into opening the sigil an chanting the enn. I made my request to Sargatanas to open my astral senses and help me to AP.

Here is the interesting part, every time I repeated my request i heard a weird scratch tick sound on either side of my third eye. Always being curious I said other random things and did not here the scratch tick but when I got back to my request to Sargatanas I heard it again. This continued for about 5-7 minutes.

Results- I hit the vibratory stage twice in rapid succession last night. woot Still havenā€™t popped out but it will happen!

Thank you Lord Sargatanas
Thank you @Yberion
Thank you @zirenaiad

6 Likes

So update, the sister did come to spend the day with me. However she informed me someone else had her heart and she couldnā€™t give me anything more than friendship.

I told her that was fine and kept about my day as I had things to do before I could devote 100% attention to her. She then said he got an emergency call and had to go. I told her to call me and let me know when she arrived safely to her destination. She didnā€™t call, text or anything. She also didnt show up to her sisters lesson, their male cousin did.

Now, I honestly take this as a successā€¦reason I feel that way is I think she started feeling guilty about the way we were both acting the other day, especially if she has a boyfriend. So she is ghosting me now and while I do wish I could have had her before I go, Iā€™m very satisfied with the way she was with me that one evening. Made me a believer in the power Sargatanas. He came through with a quickly done letter of Intent. She was all over me which was out of character with me to that pointā€¦I think if her sister wasnā€™t there it wouldā€™ve been on.

5 Likes

Google translate bro

Plenty of fish in the sea :wink:

1 Like

Update on Sargatanas:

The demons he enjoys working together with, and the demons he is most efficient with are

Sitri
Beelzebuth

The list may be updated as I find out more about him.

12 Likes

Mate, sheā€™s keeping her distance because sheā€™s feeling the same way. If you really want it, go for it.

1 Like

Visit a Quimbanda house in Brazil and ask questions. Youā€™ll find what you need that way. Cheers

Fair enough. A lot of othersā€™ magick will fall flat - sometimes you need the spirits to step up and show you what they got.

Different spirits work better or worse for different people because of temperament and affinity, so thereā€™s that.

Hi! I thought Iā€™d chime in, 'cause Iā€™ve been watching this thread closely, but didnā€™t want to say anything before I got any results. And let me tell ya - I got some results!

First a bit of pre-story (donā€™t read if you donā€™t feel like it, not that important):
I came to this forum by accident in a completely unrelated matter, but fell in love with it, and one of the first threads that caught my eye was this one.
Iā€™ve never really had much problems when it comes to girls, but this last year has been hell for me in this aspect. Iā€™ve also never ā€œofficiallyā€ evoked a demon before, but this site has managed to nudge me in the right direction, and I finally accepted myself, and the fact that, as much as I run from the Dark Arts, the Dark Arts will always catch up on me.

On topic:
So I finally got out my Grimoire/BoS, however you like to call it, and wrote down everything I considered important from this thread, and started calling out to Sargatanas. (or was it him, who has been calling out to me even before I knew his name?)
The first night I played the youtube video with his Enn, trying to feel the kind of energy he possesses. After I listened and meditated on the video, thinking about what I wanted him to help me with, I got my 108 rosary (that I use for all kinds of stuff), and charged it with his Enn. I got the idea from a show I used to watch when I was little - Shaman king. Anna uses her rosary to contact spirits, so I thought why not?

Anyway, the next 2-3 days I didnā€™t do much, except for saying his name in my head as often as I could.

Next night I wrote down something like a very short letter of intent - what I need him for, what I would give in return, put a few drops of blood on it. All of this I wrote on a paper, which had his sigil printed on the other side. I gazed at sigil, until it activated, went out and burned it (just felt like it). All of this I planned and did at around 3-3:30 am. And I waited.
Not much happened though.

So I did a second letter of intent 2 nights after that, this time I thought it through a lot better, and instead of blood, this time I offered semen. Now I didnā€™t exactly know how to make a letter of intent, and went by my gut feeling, so I folded it, put it in an envelope, put paper tape (not sure what itā€™s called, but itā€™s like scotch tape, only paper) all over the envelope, basically sealing it, and then went out and burned the whole thing on my terrace. I think this was the thing that finally got him working full force.

Next day I got hit up by an old fuckbuddy of mine, telling me she wants to hook up (smashed her all night! The sex was also brutal, I hadnā€™t had such good sex in years!), 4 new matches on tinder, a girl I used to chat with on FB, but never got to see, cause reasons, hit me up, and Iā€™m meeting her in an hour.

In case people are wondering - besides the semen and blood, I also offered him my undivided attention when he speaks, respect, gratitude, and being a ā€œstudentā€ of his + this post.

All hail Sargatanas. He works fast, and he works well. Keep in mind that this was also my first evocation, and it worked easily and without any problems, all it took was some patience, and voila!

I may have forgotten to mention something, cause I have to get ready to go out meet this girl, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me here, or PM, whatever.

Ardeon out!

22 Likes

did you use protection circle?