How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

@Dionysusedge: I recently started meditating, been meditating for a little over 2 weeks now, for at least 24 minutes a day. I will confess though, random thoughts do keep flooding into my mind during that time. I totally agree with your statement on strong foundations to build a house. I guess, the problem that all new comers like me experience is when do they know they are ready, I mean in some cases it might take a matter of days or even hours, maybe some are gifted, and in some other cases, several years, and maybe for some of them never, so how do we figure that out? So sorry for if I sound confused, because I genuinely am. I hope you understand.

There is an old saying - “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear”.

There is no set “time”, and there is no “okay ive put in 236 hours - im ready now!”.

Spirit work is not cut and paste. It may take years. Are you willing to put in the time and energy?

There is a major difference between between “dabblers in the occult” and “serious practitioners”, and that is that serious practitioners do not put a “time limit” on the work. This is a lifestyle. Contact comes when you are ready, and when that happens you will know it.

3 Likes

The other issue here is leaning on results - anything you “lean” on, you tend to push away.

Stop leaning on results - do the foundation work and keep trying to contact the spirits. It will happen when it happens. This is what sets everything apart.

Also - just because you cant hear or see them, doesnt mean they are not there. Make the effort on-going, and you just may surprise yourself.

The more you “do” anything, generally the better you will get.

5 Likes

Hey thank you Yberioth for your kind words too and your very descriptive and insightful reply.

You have clarified some things that were mere hunches to me and ‘almost understood’ things that have floated through my thoughts at times.

Aha !! What?? I can do more than just recite it with intention? Of course I can, I already knew that …sort of lol.
I just, sort of struggle sometimes with starting to form the vision of what a particular energy flow looks like. What is rather good is that once I have established a good way to see that, that vision can click into place in an instant anytime.

But your suggestion to ‘push energy into it to increase it’s potency’ … well, the door seems to have opened and the light came in :slightly_smiling_face:

This I can imagine, but not sure if I’m seeing it quite right as yet. The concept is a little odd.
Do I see my thumb as her clitoris or see energy coming from her into my thumb?

One of the things I like to do is pore breathing colour into myself and when I am full of that colour, I let it flow into her and I often see a warm response from her with pink vapor.
The other day, along with the finger/thumb recitations, I tried it with gold or orange vapor and at one point in the day she stood up while I was sat down and I pictured her sacral area buzzing with this colour. Again I felt there was intimacy possibly available with her.
Again, not sure if I am performing this vision correctly.

Good advice and I never knew ‘female blue balls’ was a thing !!

I like the sound of that lol.

Actually, there was an old book I read a long time ago, where the author described a technique of mind control programing.

In trance, you can self program a simple physical movement such as touching your finger and thumb, or by a handshake or touching her arm or by any convenient and inconspicuous movement, it is possible to induce instant orgasm or at least incite a highly sexual connection once you have managed to program yourself in telepathic/subconscious trance toward the other person.

I think they were called mental triggers and when you were out in the real world and the presence of the person you want to influence, you would perform this movement in the exact way that you prepared yourself in trance. I found this highly interesting back then, tried it with pressing my ring finger into my palm and also running my tongue along the roof of my mouth or inside my teeth.

The same technique but with a different movement per person or desired outcome could be performed for all kinds of mental influence towards others, not just love and desire but also fear, confidence, acceptance of an idea etc.

I am sure there are some who can make that work. I wasn’t advanced enough but it was worth a try back then and I remember some minor effects that I found pleasing, just couldn’t get it to work as described.

Fast forward a few years and I find these threads telling of an ancient spell created by rubbing the thumb to the finger and my eyes popped out when I thought this is the same thing as I read all those years ago but this time as a real spell and with a spirit to go with it. Also some reports of success that weren’t available in that old book I read.

Sorry this has been a long read. I just wanted to share an opinion that part of what magick is can be interpreted as your own mind control, the force of your own will and concentration.

The reason I am on this forum is to learn and develop. After previously reading all sorts on mind power, thought projection and law of attraction and absorbing myself in what I felt was possible using only the mind… I find that there is more to it all than just trying to connect my mind to other peoples minds.

I believe in this thing called Magick. I believe in spirits and I want the help of spells and spirits.
Using the mind on it’s own can be a great thing and can bring fantastic results but like most things in life, if there is something that gives some extra help, it can make all the difference.

1 Like

I want to work with him but don’t appear, some advice??

2 Likes

Hi everyone, keep in mind that he does not need to appear. What you need to do is to evoke his consciousness. Awakening his sigil and vibrating his enn is enough.

Spend a few days just thinking about him whenever possible. Whilst you’re doing this, vibrate his name within your mind. Then, begin gazing at his sigil. When it flashes and is awakened, keep it with you. Take it out daily and gaze at it some more for a few minutes. Each time, ask him to enter your life.

Every single day, spend some time meditating. The best way to start would be to sit quietly in a dark room. Just sit in silence. Don’t try to control your thoughts. Just sit and be quiet. Slowly, become aware of your surrounds. Use all of your senses to do so, alternating between them.

It is during these silent moments where you will begin to perceive his presence.

KNOW, without a doubt, that when you are looking at his sigil, saying his name or enn, that he is hearing your call.

I haven’t reached out to him yet, but have drawn out his sigil in my sigil book and vibrated his name and enn a couple of times, and as I write this, I can sense his presence here.

When, in the silence, you feel a calmness within you, begin speaking with him. Don’t make demands, instead, ask him to be one of your mentors in this area of your life. In return, you will give him respect, gratitude, attention and an eagerness to learn from him.

Things will begin to flow from there.

21 Likes

Well since I called on him I can attest that I have been getting a lot of female attention and girls who were kinda taking me for granted are now looking to reach out by themselves. And I do feel his energy every time I Chant his enn or listen to that video of his enn chanting. I have also asked him to help in my spiritual development. Definitely an entity you should work with :+1:

15 Likes

I’m happy I got the chance to help you out :smile:

4 Likes

A quick tip on what Sargatanas teached me about mind control is that always when you want to control someone you need to command the person in your mind to do whatever you want them to do.

The commands shall be delivered with full intensity through their eyes, past them through their skull. As if you were looking “through” their souls. This way you project the energy exactly into their brain and therefore they will be like your puppet.

13 Likes

As of Lucid Dreaming, Sargatanas showed me the exact way on how to always project and have lucid dreams by sleeping in a specific position or sitting in a specific position and using the right breath techniques in order to astral project.

Now people are different and everyone has their own positions and powers so me explaining how I sleep won’t help anybody. What I hope for is that you really devote yourself to him since he is very happy to work with humans as I discovered recently. I wish everyone good luck :smile:

10 Likes

where can i find some more info about him

Ask me what you want to know about him, I get almost every information about him from Sargatanas himself.

Although, you can call upon him and get to know him yourself, and you’re not only building up a tight bond with him but also getting to know interesting things about a powerful deity that you can work with in the future :grinning:

does he belong to a certain group of spirits?

what is his energy like, is he cool

May I pm you questions and such?
Also i may have tried evoking him for my first evocation and it was both cool and weird as i am technically unable to see or hear and can just feel. I felt like he came, like he heard me and my only issue was that I could not hear him. I asked him if he could help me get stronger and be my mentor and I feel like I’m now rambling and might textwall here, so words and yes and thank you. I apologise for the way my words formed while typing. I’m excited.

He is under Astaroth’s command and his subordinates are Loray, Valefar and Foraii.

He is a high ranked god and a prince of hell.

7 Likes

Sure, go ahead :smiley:

1 Like

Hi please can you tell me how to get in contact with him?

I have tried looking at his sigil and saying his enn over and over again. Don’t seem to get through to him.

I have listened to the enn video and still don’t feel anything.

I need him to help me please

Did he tell you what the meaning of ‘extensive’ was in his enn?

Also , could you make that post about how you gathered the details on him?

I’m fairly new to calling on spirits. Can you spell out how to pronounce the enn? So I can say it correctly. Thank you!

I dowloaded it. Thx. :grin: