How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

What kind of offerings does he like?

I don’t follow books or what is written on the internet, I follow what the spirit himself tells me he enjoys doing.

6 Likes

I haven’t offered anything to him yet, if you can consider this thread, music, cigarretes, incense and my time as an offering sure :smiley:

Thank you so much!!

I second this. He begins by showing you that women can and will fawn for you, then he helps you build yourself into someone who doesnt NEED magick to attract women. Just like how King Paimon teaches you that nothing is permanent and to gain, you must lose. At least that’s what I learned from him. He also taught me some quantum mechanics, but we all know King Paimon is a jack of all trades.

15 Likes

I’ve got some thank you’s to make.

I am a fairly recent newcomer to this forum with not too much practice in the actual practice of magick, although I feel I have seen some changes (good and not so good) recently resulting in being a bit out of wack energy wise and unsure on what I should or could do from here on.

Instead of becoming a living God, I became confused about all kinds of things.

So I wanted to find something easy to work with, where I could guage some result without getting lost in too much (for me) preparation in a subject where it’s hard to know where to start or how my progression is going.

Well… this thread is great !! Along with the threads on ‘Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell’ and ‘A Java Sex Spell’.
On reading those other two threads I have to say a great big thank you to @Yberion for first taking the time to translate the old spell and then of course to @zirenaiad for re-translating it again in an even more easy to use translation.

When I read Yberioth’s and Axacore’s translations, it occured to me that the instant/horny/java spell has just as much to do with psychic influence as any kind of spell could have.

On reading the English worded version as opposed to the Java/Japanese/Malasian or whatever mishmash of language, I started to see it as something I could speak directly to her mind with instead of thinking of it as a spell that a spirit has to intervene with.

Then the penny dropped. I got comfortable with it and today started to see some results.

While out with my special lady today, just walking and talking I recited the words in my mind while rubbing my thumb. As I got more comfortable with it I started to change the words slightly, since she was right there with me I found myself talking to her mind silently with focus in the gaps between conversation:

As I rub my thumb
I am rubbing your clitoris
Show your love to me
Show your desire to me
Feel my touch
(I forgot to say the line ‘in the beginning of the day’ but that didn’t seem to matter)
You are subject to submissiveness to me and only me
You are submissive to me and only me
(or sometimes I said You submit to me and only me)
Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu

Dumb novice me even got the last line wrong and kept saying the last word as ‘Alashtu’ :woman_facepalming: but hey, this was a live setting and it was all on the fly.

But the result was great. Lots of touching, so much more than usual and real emotional warmth all day. She has often been resistant to touching (she finds personal contact difficult) but today was different and we departed with the warmest of hugs that seemed to go on and on.
It was just joy all day long and I actually feel like things can progress.

Ok, so that’s not the sex story you all wanted to read but for my situation I can say that something made a change for the positive.

The interesting thing for me is that this spell can be reworded, as has already been proven by Axacore and possibly to suit the individual situation.
All in all, it seems to me to be based on, or adaptable for Psychic command.

Perhaps this trial and error exercise of mine was a stroke of luck, a one time only offer, or maybe it opens up the idea that you don’t have to stick too strictly to the written word.

Or perhaps the original wording in the foreign tongue carries so much weight that minor adjustments don’t make for a total fail?

What is most important is the intent and focus on how you direct the words.

Anyway, I love the possibilities in talking directly with other peoples minds. I have often in the past seen enjoyable results in doing this but not until now thought of applying a pre-worded spell in this way so I am well chuffed :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I tried but it has not worked i was not able to summon him can anyone talk for me with him

1 Like

First of all,
thank you for your kind words.

Indeed,
you identified the key point.

Specific old Languages,
have special qualities,
and indeed,
control,
change and manipulate,
nature and existence itself,
around you,
as you use them.

However,
a good portion,
about that power,
also comes from the fact,
that certain Languages indeed belong to other species,
not Humans.

And while i don’t relly want to point back to Bible / Koran,
they do showcase that stuff,
with referencing magick,
even dating back to their creation story,
which basically says:

First,
there was spirit.

And Spirit started talking reality into being.

God Spoke: “Let there be Light”,
and there was light.

God spoke - rest of creation, over the time period described as “6 days + 1 day to rest,
and acknowledge that which was created as being good.”,
followed by then,
later on,
him becoming disappointed about what he had created,
forgetting the “goodness” as the novelty faded away.

Followed by him starting to destruct,
and punish,
what he himself had created,
“in his own image”,
and now didn’t like anymore.

So when you just look at this short condensation of what creation is,
and how it works,
according to that literature,
you can already see,
some of the downfalls,
and mechanisms,
and issues,
we handle in real magick constantly.

I could barely tell,
how much time,
and effort,
the watchers spent,
just to appease God,
and also the Magicians,
to not just “feel weary”,
about the “good, clean, noble”,
having turned worn out, corrupt,
and “evil”.

How much effort,
constantly flows,
into keeping certain forces at bay,
and allowing this reality to continue to exist.

• Not sure how much of that,
    is written down in literature.

But that,
really is,
a huge part of the work,
that actually goes on,
constantly,
behind the scenes.

That being said;

I’m extremely proud of you.

You utilized that Translation,
exactly the way i wanted for people to pick it up,
and start working with it for their own.

Pro-Tip:

You figured out the mechanics.

Now,
it’s just a matter of Pushing energy into it,
to increase it’s potency!!

Next time,
you do the technique,
base it on the same system,
you’ve had it work this time.

On top of chanting the spell silently,
let energy,
from your root chakra,
or simply from your Cock,
for easier understanding,
flow through your body,
into the hand,
where you rub your fingers.

Focus all your own energy into the finger,
that rubs the thumb.

And - if you’re already able to grow aware of her energy,
focus the energy of her clitoris,
and pussy,
into your thumb.

the more energy you cumulate there,
in your hand,
the more power you have over the situation,
and you’ll find yourself,
pretty quickly,
being interrupted by her,
making out wildly with you.

If you’re outside,
traveling like last time,
stop there,
and get her to a place where you can have sex,
without being watched,
and continue the spell once you arrive there.

You’ll have aproximately 20-30 minutes to get to a sex-location,
before the energy starts to corrupt,
and she get’s the female version of “blue-balls”,
(Blue Ovaries),
and refuse sex completely,
for having been turned on to much,
without an option to actually use the energy,
and transmute it into sexual pleasure.

So,
be careful not to overdo it,
while you’re in a place where others see you,
and you can’t go into complete sex.

But you can push it to close to sex,
and ask her to get into a more private setting,
and she’ll be guaranteed to agree.

I’d also be carefully pushing the spell again,
when making out.

Not overdosing it,
but pushing it.

That’s where calibration,
to the specific situation,
becomes crucial.

But when you do that extra bit,
and push her to be horny even more,
during foreplay,
you’ll propably be remembered by her,
as the best sex she ever had,
very quickly.

Something,
i’m rather familiar with. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

20 Likes

SARGATANAS
Sargatanas is directly under Astaroth’s command. He can open all locks and transport anyone anywhere through astral projection.
He confers invisibility and bestows skill at lovemaking.
His subordinate Demons are: Loray, Valefar and Foraii.

Sargatanas has beautiful golden wings and wore a red robe dusted with gold. He has long blonde hair and light blue eyes and fair skin. He was very quiet

I found this information about him on another website, I hope it’s helpful.

13 Likes

can he teach me how to flirt and seduce women? because i don´t have experience with women in general, never had a gf

4 Likes

Other demons can make you witty and teach you how to seduce women, Sargatanas makes women see you as an attractive man and makes them literally obsessed with you. You literally don’t need to do anything else besides being devoted to him and asking him for his help.

19 Likes

Curious if any females have evoked/invoked Sargatanas to do the same, to Make males lust after you? I would br interested to know your experiences. I’m considering it myself, I happen to be bi, so mayhaps I’ll be attracting more females than males…not sure yet :laughing:
Ill post my own experience on this thread if I have any.
So far Ive just been listening to his enn to try and become familiar with his energies.

5 Likes

How Sargatanas can help me in Astral projecting and Lucid Dreaming? i am learing this right now. Ty

2 Likes

You’re doing fine, you can give it a try and you can tell me how it worked :smiley:

3 Likes

Ask him to help you and you’ll see

4 Likes

I have tried to invoke him for 3 nights now but he don’t appear am I doing something wrong

3 Likes

Okay let me tell you - Sargatanas is very powerfull and works FAST.

I astral projected for the first time in years last night after consulting with Sargatanas. Full on vibrations, floating through walls, etc.
The full monty. I have tried for years to AP (could do it as a kid), but wasnt able to. Last night that changed. I have full faith in Sargatanas abilities to assist yhe black Mage.

I am beyond happy that I can now call Sargatanas one of my teachers/mentors.

io io Sargatanas!

21 Likes

@Dionysusedge: Drew, can you help us with like some clear instructions, it seems like the instructions are a little confusing here.

Cool entity. Was wondering whether Sargatanas can lend us his power?

There is all kinds of info on this site with clear information on how to invoke the spirits.

None of that will help you though unless you have either natural psychic gifts, or you make a strong foundation of meditation and energy work.

For those of you who have been unsuccessful with invoking the spirits - how often do you meditate? How often do you do energy work?

The spirits appreciate effort - if you dont have a foundation, how can you build a house?

10 Likes