How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

wondering about this myself

Thank you @zirenaid for this detailed explanation which eradicated some of the doubts I had. I developed this sentimental connection to Sargatanas after going through this thread and it was great. I havenā€™t done an evocation yet, I just relax in my bed, open his sigil and chant the enn. Thereā€™s energy, refreshing and calming energy. I have been meditating a lot of late about him and I have made some agreements with him coz I am trusting him to do something for me. So far so good, I can see a lot of progress and once it materializes, I will post right here. Hail Sargatanas

Iā€™d like to thank Sargatanas, again. Seriously guys, itā€™s like everytime I go out I notice more and more girls looking at me. Iā€™m a rather handsome guy but this never happened before, not like this.

Things that happened to me this last two weeks of working with him:

1. A really hot girl from the gym, which I thought was out of my league, followed me out of the blue on Instagram and I can tell sheā€™s interested to meet me for a drink or anything. Itā€™s always weird one a girl makes the first move, itā€™s usually the guy who takes it.

2. The sister of one of my school buddies kept looking at me all night when we all when out for a couple drinks, then we made out on my car.

3. Like I said before, I feel more and more girls looking at me when I enter a bar or the gym or anything.

4. Last weekend I went out on a date. I had a great time, lots of laughs and looots of sex. But hereā€™s the thing: this girl used to go to school with my brother, so when she found out I was his brother she was gonna ā€œghostā€ me, since she felt embarrassed. And here getā€™s good: she literally told me that she didnā€™t knew why she decided to give me a chance either way, like she didnā€™t knew what she was doing (Sargatanas controlling her, clearly). Anyways, we went out, had fun, then we went to her place, where she told me she wasnā€™t expecting to bring me home but she couldnā€™t resist, and then we had sex on the first date (something she told me she NEVER does).

Iā€™ll keep working with Sarga and see what else he can provide.

HAIL SARGATANAS!

9 Likes

7 Likes

what did you do in specific? am banging my head but still very low results

1 Like

Sigil opening

1 Like

Unless you wanna consider switching teams occasionally :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah no, Iā€™m good and more than satisfied with my love life today lol :blush:

1 Like

Is Sargatanas also a good Infernal if you want to make a bisexual relationship? I mean with a woman and a man in the same time?

i asked Sargatanas to help me get laid and all i had was sex dreams that all !!

:eyes:

1 Like

I was also wondering this. Iā€™m a woman who wants to attract a specific man.

Most grimoires are written by men so thatā€™s why you donā€™t see a lot of information about attracting them. My advice would be to call Sargatanas directly, and ask him yourself.

6 Likes

I was about to ask that :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

Iā€™m a beginner how do I do this magic safely and correctly, do I need a protection circle?

1 Like

I just called Sargatanas and asked him to bring me women and improve my sexual life.
All i did was meditated a little bit (im not good at it), opened his sigil which i draw and opened it, then talked to him and thanked him for his presence.
Iā€™m a beginner so i didnā€™t feel anything instense, just some chills on my body when i was chanting his enn.
Do you think thatā€™s enough?

3 Likes

I have to answer to myself for the question above and tell to everybody, that what i did was enough! Sargatanas did his job in the best possible scenario! I mean he did bring to me a very hot female, she was into me from the first minute and everything went perfect! I never had that kind of experience before i call Sargatanas! I never achieved that so easillyā€¦
Hail Sargatanas!

13 Likes

how did you do it, did you use materials and protection circle or just meditate?

1 Like

No protection at allā€¦ My intentions were good and i was respectful, nothing more.
I just sat down in a quiet place while listening to his Enn, i Draw his Sigil, Opened It and asked him to bring me a girl soon and he did!

2 Likes

That is highly inappropriate!

So, is the types of behavior talked about caused by the spiritā€™s influence or is it just the way these girls are?

I meditated with enn de sargatanas I made a request but nothing happened, the only thing was body aches

1 Like