How may I help

I would like to fulfill some requests you all have. It must be for your highest wisest good and it must bring something positive to this planet. If you felt led to this post, don’t hesitate to ask.

11 Likes

What type of requests? X

2 Likes

Requests that are for your highest wisest good.

1 Like

Can you help me awaken, and take the paths to financial freedom to help others and spiritual freedom?
However you interpret that

2 Likes

I’m that case (I know.ive posted about it a bit) but nice been trying to envoke dantalion and sallos . Could you maybe give hints on to why it’s not working/ I can’t tell? I really want to be able to do this for my future and if I get good at it I can help other people. I must seem so annoying but I really want this:) even advice that I may not have heard is good for me!

2 Likes

I want to evoke and communicate with king paimon to ask for help.I want him to be my patrol demon.My mother is by my side so king paimon has a family that support him and believe at him.it seems that you have a big knowledge and i want you to give me some andvices(if it is possible).i want you to tell me your experiences from your first succesfull evocation,how did you understood that the demon was there with you and how you communicate with the demon until today.(i hope you can unterstand because my english are bad)

4 Likes

@Giwrgos

Please take some time to click on the banner bellow and introduce yourself to the community
handIntro

2 Likes

Mote it be

1 Like

Sorry this is not for your highest good. Speak from your ajna chakra and try again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recreate the ego. Commune with the all. Yes King Paimon is beautiful, i will send him as your patron. Just speak with him daily, no matter what

@Kassapu I would love a similar situation like @anon84948740.

3 Likes

If it is for your highest good, mote it be.

4 Likes

Could you open my 3rd eye to its max I want to push my self to see how strong my mind spirit and will is plz

3 Likes

Do the requests have to be public or are you also accepting PM’s?

1 Like

can you remove my doubts and bad expectacions?

1 Like

Both are fine.

If you are ready to leave them behind. If you realize that they no longer serve you, mote it be.

Wow I’m tempted but I like the feeling when I accomplish something by myself :expressionless:

1 Like

Ask your third eye if you should

2 Likes

If I have you open my 3rd eye to its max is there anything on my end I need to do for you to make it work?

1 Like