How may I help

Yes you need to listen to your inner self.

1 Like

Ok so I meditate right now?

1 Like

Is that what your inner self said

1 Like

Meditate It came as soon as you replied and will it be hard for you to open it to its max ?

1 Like

If you believe it will. Follow your inner self.

1 Like

My 3rd eye is stubborn like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hahahah. Touch your third eye and say “i am NOT afraid to see” say that times three. Then say “I see!” Times three.

2 Likes

I can keep hearing a sound in my head saying I have a super strong iner will but I want to push it to see how strong I am they say max opening your 3rd eye is to much for someone but something is saying do it you can.but I can’t open it to max myself

1 Like

She said “screw you” :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh you can! I know you can. You know you can. The universe knows you can. Now do it.

Okay, how do you motivate yourself to do something?

1 Like

I don’t! I just get up and do it :rofl:

1 Like

Then just get up and do it.

1 Like

How do you get your 3rd eye to open to its max on your own can you tell it to open to its max if you haven’t opened ituch before ?

OH NO…! Why you did this!!!

1 Like

Indeed, I wish to do something good on a somewhat large scale…
Removal of blocks and possible “curses” ( but hopefully I have none :slight_smile: ), seeing the real priorities.

1 Like

I would like help to develop my astral senses if possible, and to stop lusting for results. If you could help me with that, it’d be amazing.

3 Likes

Whay is the ego?

1 Like

Once that is done how will you contribute to the good of the all

Quite a few people on this forum have helped me out so far e.g. scanning, tarot readings etc. But because I have pretty much no astral senses at all, I feel like I can’t give anything back to anyone. If I can develop my senses, maybe I can return the favours I’ve been given and help others.

2 Likes