How likely is it that I can get my ex back

I agree.

Lust is my biggest flaw, but once you begin to don’t give a shit things happen. I understand it’s hard to stop thinking about the person but you have to keep in mind that it will bring you results .

4 Likes

Why did you split in the first place? Yes it is a very important question. I’m sensing alot of unresolved issues in you.

You entire experience corresponds to your consciousness. So, the magic will work as fast and as well as you allow it to shift your consciousness into alignment with your specified outcome. If you allow 100% shift, it will materialise–I don’t care how–instantly. If not, it will materialise in perfect correspondence to your self-concept.

1 Like

Well, I’m going a little opposite on some comments here and I’ll say that is possible to bring someone back into a relationship even if the target had a move on and it’s on another relationship. I did it sometimes for other people, I did it for me also two times.

But is VERY unlikely that you do this. Because this demands a very specific magickal plan, and after that, this demands some HUGE effort and application, discipline. First, you need to be completely honest and take notes on why and how it ended. You need to see the both sides, the errors, the flaws in your personality. After that, you need to be FUCKING STRONG to not lust about the results. And patient, because it’ll take some time, it can take even years to happen.

This is because you need to make changes on EVERY aspect of your and her lives. And this can’t be reached overnight. Sometimes, you need to do many rituals for each different aspect, countless evocations and you’ll need to pay extremely attention to the changes. If you’re willing to this by yourself, it’ll demand great effort, sometimes so big that normal people can’t do. And with your level of desperation, claiming that you need her back, well, you’ll probably don’t get anything about this, and then you’ll leave magick claiming that anything works. But the problem, in fact, will be always within you.

If you don’t want to do it by yourself, but want to hire a magician to do such thing, you NEED to fully detach from the spell. Waiting for the result, lusting about it, will just delay any results or even prevent it to happen. So, if you willing to do this, you just have to let it go. And we know how difficult it is, right?

So, you’ll need to work on yourself EVEN if you’re willing to hire a magician. And that’s a point that a lot of beginners, and even expert magicians does: they don’t work on themselves.

So, if you’re lusting about results at ANY level, you’ll probably delay magick. And even if it happens overnight, take the advice of people here: it’ll fade when both of you discover that the things that lead to the break up still there.

Also, you need to remember that people change over time. Yourself from this year differs from yourself of the last year. So, if you get her back, have in mind that she is different from the one you used to know. This is also a problem, because if you don’t prepare yourself for that, the shock can be great, and you’ll blame magick for it.

Love magick doesn’t end when you get your main results. Normally, it tends to be worked overtime. Sometimes, you need to work it forever. And even with this, it probably’ll fade and then you have to work it again.

The last and most important tip here: even if you’re willing to do magick to have her back, or willing to spend a lot of money for someone to do this for you, and you’re willing to have the patience that it demands, and if you work on yourself to the point that you can detach from it, also working in your flaws, even with all of this, magick sometimes has his collaterals. For me, once, the girl became so obsessed that it turned on a pain the ass. In this meantime, I lost the interest on the girl, which made it much worse. Imagine yourself being chased all the time and having stuck with this problem, without any interest in the person. It can happen, and you should be warned about it too.

In the end, is too much effort, discipline, money and time to be expended in someone that is not willing to be with you anymore. If you take all of this to employ it in yourself, by working on your flaws, on getting a strong sexual aura and your own attraction, on your wealth and health, you’ll expend much less of all this and you’ll probably have much better results from it. And then, you’ll get a girl that is more suited for you in no time, and will be much happier.

Take this advice on note. You always can do what you want, but even if magick is intended to get you on levels that you normally can’t, you should employ effort on it. And it’s always an exchange: the more difficult, the more effort you need to employ.

7 Likes

You said you need her back, so very unlikely, attachment is an issue here. I imagine youre layering lust spells. Once you think youve failed those lust spells will hit, make her obsessed, and TRUST me. You dont want that unless you wanna watch her go suicidal because a girl waved at you.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Yes, it is possible, but is it really worth the trouble? It is going to take an enormous amount of self restraint not to list for results, gods know how much resources to actually get the working done depending on how you do it, possibly years of your time lost waiting, and if the attachment is not taken care of, you’ll just be opening yourself up to more pain. That’s something you are going to have to weigh yourself.

1 Like

lol @uuu I thought you were a guy, sorry it I was mistaken. Do you really want him back after so long? Think before you act, be ready to accept all consequences before you do.

Slim and none and slim left town. To much desperation and any type of love spell with that much desperation will turn around and make you 100x more desperate.

It’s better to trust in your spiritual protectors… guardians… Either way… Sometimes things are better left alone… and let them be as they are… You have a deck or tarot? Draw a few cards… If it’s meant to be, something will draw him back, if it’s not… you will find a better path…

Try this one.
Have a photo or just think of your lover.
Rubb your index finger with force on to your thumb in a fast maner. This will stimulate the persons clitoris or penis. Then say this spell.

Let her show her love to me
Let her show her desire to me
Nang pa bunang
Pa bunang ali menga-li
Ra-gi pun tun-duk
Ra-ji pun tun-duk
Dengan ber-kat doa aku
Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu.

When you say this words of power think of your lover like you was talking straght to it.

If this works you will know.

Do this several times.

In best regards!

//Addi

8 Likes

Why wait this long? Magick did help me once, I didn’t do it myself. Someone else did, it was hard and I had to let go but when it finally worked in maybe a week, I didn’t want them anymore. I realized what they really were and became disgusted by them. They still have some feelings for me to this day and have told me they loved me years after we broke up, but I feel nothing. So, be sure this is something you want…

1 Like

He moved out of town for 6 months and said that the long distance was very hard for him, We didn’t have any issues before that

What do you mean by “shift your consciousness into alignment”

Ok

Yes, I do

Yes, it is something that I want, What spell did you use that worked in a week?

I didn’t do anything myself. Someone else did because I had no idea how and too distraught and I didn’t wait a year, that’s too long if you want it to happen within a week, from my understanding spirits need something to work with for that quick result. The love/lust the person had for you it needs to be freshly broken to be mended quicker. There are many different ways to do this, it all depends on what you see as morally correct and in your case it may not happen within a week’s time even if you choose to manipulate their will. Though since you mentioned the person he found after you is taking a break from him, you can use that. If you’re not on speaking terms, you can ask Amon for help with that(He’s helped me a bit in a short time search for the topic in this forum where someone had success with love while working with him), also, Sallos can help with love/lust. You’re still a beginner to everything like this so I’m not sure how it will all work for you(I’m a beginner to practical parts of magick having only studied not do) but writing a petition to Dantalion to help influence and change the mind of your ex and make him see that things have changed and will be better between you too can possibly help but depending on why you broke up and the way this form of magick works, it’s never 100% to happen the way you want it. You can look up how to write one on this site. It’s not going to be an easy road for you. Also, look at this thread if you haven’t A powerful layered love spell - General Discussion - Become A Living God

1 Like

Consciousness is the only reality. Whatever is your experience–or not–is your awareness of it. The only thing standing between you and your desired experience is your awareness of something other than that. Alignment simply means creating a sort of “link” in consciousness to the desired state, i.e. changing the direction of flow to the desired outcome. Generally, the alignment is one of a shift in feeling to an emotional state that best represents the fulfilment of the desire.

And is he back now? Because if he isn’t, then you know that is still going to be an issue for him.

He’s coming back in a couple days

1 Like