How I remote view

I take a few minutes to center myself, control my breathing, and stare at the sigil or avatar, until i see it in my mind, then call the name aloud or silent 2 or more times.
Eyes still closed since the start, i place the back of my second and first fingers against my eye lids, then wait and observe, mentally noting what i see.
Usually colors manifest first, then shapes or beings.

2 Likes

When I do the remotely view, you can usually see what your lens saw as a movie or a snapshot of that moment in which you gave a timeline, if you want you can do some specific exercises in this regard.
Get help from a friend of yours and choose, for example, a kitchen with table and chairs, but you must be somewhere else, immediately afterwards do an energy check of the kitchen, stay still for a few moments and ask your collaborator to modify an object like moving a chair or a rug.
Check the kitchen again and declare what you saw, as you do these basic exercises you will begin to familiarize yourself with your antennas that are above your forehead like the dolphin radar so to speak.

3 Likes