How do you view Hell

EA never said anything against selling your soul

Maybe

That is simply untrue.

Can you please prove it

You dont have to wear black for all time,never have kids or make life long pacts to get results with demons. If you decide to make a pact with these terms for whatever reason that is your choice.
You can have short or long term pacts that may be for 24hours, a few days, a few months or years.

There are some practices that involve a method of life long pacts, one example is the path of pacts in the path of smoke but these ARE NOT mandatory to progress on the path. So all is spawned from choice.

1 Like

Watch the Book of Azazel vid. Seems like a good pact to me.

sniffs

Jokes aside - don’t get stuck with the idea that an entity doesn’t like something or will make you do something just because it falls into a specific category. Each entity is unique. Furthermore, you always have a choice when making a pact. And even after - if you are in a pact, it’s usually with an entity that cares about you and that you care about, so talking it over with the entity is always an option, if the pact is not good for you anymore.
They aren’t monsters.

1 Like

Okay yes you are right.

But those who sign an everlasting pact some do wear black. Like some Magicians on this Website and Forum. I believe you should know them. I don’t want to mention anyone’s name.

Okay

Jokes aside - don’t get stuck with the idea that an entity doesn’t like something or will make you do something just because it falls into a specific category. Each entity is unique. Furthermore, you always have a choice when making a pact. And even after - if you are in a pact, it’s usually with an entity that cares about you and that you care about, so talking it over with the entity is always an option, if the pact is not good for you anymore.
They aren’t monsters.

I hope it’s true.

Lmao i wear black. As well as reds,blues, purples and tye dye :laughing: cause i like it.

A short look at my posts alone will show you can explore what you want,where you want regarding magick paths to choose from. :laughing:

ARCHAngels, demon Kings, the elements, planets, the old ones I DO NOT give a damn about a source of power IF they are willing to teach me something that helps me grow and evolve. :slight_smile: :upside_down: whahaha :grin:

3 Likes

:grin: Okay :smiley:

But you sure know the people i am referring to. Black all day long 24/7 7days a week all year long…

@TheStorm Can you tell me the specific video? There are so many videos about it

If they arnt trying to pull a Jehovah’s witness and shove their ideals down my throat and make me live by Their ideals i dont give a damn what they wear or believe. Could wear batman or superman pajamas all day everyday i don’t give a shit. lmao :joy:

I may try to understand them but their free to think what they want.

:joy:

What about E.A Koetting and his magicians colour of clothes?

See above statement :point_up_2: lol still applies.

Well here is a good topic… I believe hell is what you make it because your definition can be different from mine you could be in a hell reliving a terrible experience getting yelled at your dad for example. See how I never met my father that version of hell could not exist for me. Also I know there are levels to hell hell is freaking huge everyone got there own and we are all also the same

My blood kin who ascended in to demonic form, Varnaxis, sold his soul, literally, as a child, and he went on to have a happy marriage and children, they never even knew, which is one of the reasons I’m intentionally not giving too many details about his life.

“Even by the STRICTEST CHRISTIAN philosophy selling your soul doesn’t work, sure you’re going to damn yourself to hell but that is through your works.” E.A.Koetting

In the future, please try to pay attention to all of what he’s actually saying, context is after all vaguely important.

3 Likes

I saw Varnaxis on your profile and I thought that he was a demon :no_mouth:

LOL who cares?!

Simple thing is that it’s wrong to sell your soul :joy:

HE NEVER SAID THAT! That’s the whole point we are trying to get at here.

2 Likes

Mary K. Baxter, “The horrors of Hell described”, youtube. “Divine Revelation of Hell " her book.
This is just a possibility and nothing certain…
Christian people with their Near Death Experiences " NDEs” all have different experiences of hell They generally always say it is Hot. But so many different experiences.
I wonder if people create an Individual Though form ( Belief System ), and a Group Thought form, that many people feed, as to what the consciously and subconsciously think Hell really is about. They feed this thought form, as they got a Psychic Tie or Cord. The more people feeding a certain thought form, the stronger it becomes. So all of the negative thoughts and actions we empower will torment us forever, according to this idea. “You reap what you sow”. And, it is Self Created.
Mary Baxter says "each one’s torment was different, but all were burned by fire."
In a 50 + minute video, talking to another lady, she says around or a little before the 40 minute part, that if "anyone says the name of Jesus, demons run 25 feet away, and knocks Satan off his throne. Satan refers to Jesus as “his Elder Brother” ."
She also quotes demons saying to victims, "you could have had “Jesus” but we deceived you. So there, the demons had no problem say the name of Jesus.
So, to make a long story short. I don’t know who is right.

1 Like