How do you use all of your negative emotion to cast spells or Manifest Good in your life?

I only know how to use positive energy but in my current situation that is in short supply most of the time.

(You can read about the situation here if interested :I need help, I'm stuck and exhausted and at the end of my rope so to speak - #35 by Lady_Eva)

So I know how to manifest with positive energy and positive emotional states of being. But can you use negative emotion or energy (not sure if they are the same really) as well?

I was always taught that would only bring only negative results. But I have seen and used some feeling states that were negative in some GOM Magick. And I have heard of others using it. Where can I learn how to transmute my negative energy into positive results without bringing more negative shit into my life. Because when I’m negative everything goes to shit.

How great would it be in life when someone or something pissed you off to immediately use that emotion toward your goal or something beneficial.

So how do I transmute this energy into positive energy to manifest a solution and what want in life?

4 Likes

Yes, you can use negative energy very effectively but the experience is generally unpleasant so the manifestation, even when the form is desirable, will have a bad taste to it.

For instance, let’s assume you want to be President of country. You can imagine yourself getting mad at opponents, other countries, giving orders to restrict/kill/imprison etc, being interviewed and answering unpleasant questions, dealing with unpleasant problems etc.
However, this is the negative perspective of such a role. You could balance it with some positives like giving speeches at the UN or whatever.

Yes, negative energy can be used very effectively but the flavour of that energy will also permeate your manifest experience.

4 Likes

That’s what I want to avoid. There has to be some way to transmute it. I’m going to have to find a way to do this as it’s key to either use it or transmute it to neutral or positive.

2 Likes

i use the negative stuff for spiritual power
remember if something is intense is power
power it self is intensity
what i do is
i am angry sad?i let that thing fullfil me,i let that flow into me,then i become it.

3 Likes

You can’t directly do that if you immerse yourself in negativity without detaching and allowing your True Self to come into clearer view.
If you want to go neutral, then practice detachment and going with the flow without judgement or try the usual Law Of Attraction stuff for positive bias. I think detachment and non-judgement and going with the flow are very important regardless.

One way to be neutral is to play with the illusory balance, i.e. imagine both pleasant and unpleasant scenarios connected with the desired outcome. This will not allow either positive or negative to dominate too much unless you have a propensity to one or the other.

1 Like

Yes, emotional transmutation is possible, and far easier than it seems. Every human being has felt negative and positive emotions at least once in their lives. All it takes to transmute one into the other is access to the memory.

i disagree with the advice about detachment. While I do agree that it is a powerful and useful state, I don’t think it is what you need. You need transmutation NOT neutralization.

This is what I do and you might find it useful as well (it has some very powerful magical applications too):

Immerse yourself in your negative state, sink into the negativity, and then, once you are there, accept it. Understand that these feelings are okay. They are useful, and they serve a purpose, but also know that they are under your control, not the other way around. The easiest way I have found to do this is to simply talk to myself in my mind, while experiencing the negative state. Simply tell yourself that you accept these emotions as part of yourself, because that is indeed what they are, but they do not rule you. Sit with them for a bit, and realize they have something to teach you. They are not “bad,” they just are. Do not try to escape from them, like most people do because they are afraid to face them, because if you do, they will just follow you. Sit and allow the experience.

Once you have brought yourself to this acceptance and understanding of the negativity (even if it is just a shallow level of acceptance) use your Will to access your memory for a time when you experienced a positive state. It doesn’t have to be something big, like falling in love, but instead go for something simple, like the enjoyment of a good movie, or the taste of a good meal. We all have such experiences in our memory, regardless of what has happened in our lives. We all have moments where we forget what is happening around us and lose ourselves to an experience. I vividly remember sitting on a bench in a park, overlooking the ocean, and just enjoying the breeze, even though at that time I was homeless and living in a shelter, and under a lot of stress. I got out of myself for just a moment and saw the beauty around me.

Focus your memory on the experience, and let it play out in your head for a moment or two. As you do, begin to place your focus on the feeling rather than the scenario that gave you that feeling. Eventually, if you do this process often enough, you will be able to divorce the emotion from the experience completely, and call it up at will simply by focusing on it. Once your focus in on the feeling, sit with it, in the same manner that you did with the negative state. You will find that your physical body will follow your focus, and will begin to relax. Accept this positive state as well. Know that it is not better than the negative one, but it simply is what it is. Begin to talk to yourself again, and remind yourself that you rule your emotions, they do not rule you. Both those states you consider to be negative, and those you consider to be positive have their place in your physical experience, and each has knowledge to impart to you. Stay in the emotion as long as you like. You could even anchor it to a gesture, so that you can access the emotional state whenever you wish, rather than relying on your memory.

This becomes very useful in magick, because it enables you to transmute the desperation you feel for the outcome that brought you into ritual in the first place, into the feeling of success at the conclusion of your ritual, thus neutralizing the “lust for result,” and getting out of your own way.

10 Likes

Interesting post. Most of it is identical to what I suggest although we’re using words that seem to mean different things to each other. The only difference would be that I don’t deliberately seek to enter into “positive” or “negative” states and if I do I just let them be and stay in observation (detachment) without resisting them. I generally avoid immersion. Still, your method is effective for magic as long as it is workable for you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have posted it if it didn’t work.

And that’s where we disagree. Everyone seems to be afraid of their emotions. Instead of immersing themselves in what they’re feeling, they run away from it into “detachment.” The only value I see in detachment, is the understanding it brings to the fact that you are not your emotions. To me, Immersion does not imply allowing your emotions to take control, but simply feeling them without fear or judgement of “good or bad.”

I actually think we are discussing the same process, just approaching it differently. In the end, we get to the same place.

1 Like

I think maybe I did not express the question correctly or maybe I’m thinking differently. You both have very good suggestions. Yours sound very much like stuff I have used from NLP and some other methods.

What you are saying about experiencing the Negativity. I understand because I have been using a technique like that for years. In fact that technique changed my life. You experience it without judgement or resistance, then you dissipate from it and see it as just an emotion and not you and then you release it or let it dissipate. Then you put something neutral or positive in it’s place or just let go. Then when you create generally not at the same time but a deliberate creation session, you do it from a positive place and create the feeling of having what you want.

So you both have great suggestions and methods that I can tell work from personal experience of similar thing.

What I was asking more is I have heard of people using all kinds of energy to fuel their rituals and some was anger or rage and I was wonder how people did that without it creating a negative result. 987ritual said that it will have bad taste. The reason I asked is when I’m in that depressed state Anger seems to empower me as it’s much better than despair, and since I have an abundance of it and in that state it’s easier to access than transmute to the positive in the heat of the moment.

Side Note: When I got unfairly evicted (I tired to pay them) I had so much anger, rage and stress that week that a silver chain I wore that had never tarnished turned black on me. I don’t know if it was the energy, or me body chemistry.

As far as Transmutation… There is one more Transmutation method I have read that I use sometimes (and some times I get overwhelmed due to the PTSD response I now have to the person and forget all of this stuff I know, it’s like a phobia.) Back to the method in a book I have read that seems to be good but I totally forgot about it…

Vampire’s Way to Psychic Self-Defense
by John Kreiter

You suck in all the energy your own and others, and then you transmute it. To pure energy. It seems to work. He says it keeps entities from feeding off your negative energy.

I have to get a hold of the PSTD response so I can be more diligent and in control of my emotions. But it’s much easier said than done when you’re an empath, dealing with an very ingrained issue due to years of it being triggered. Basically though 30 years of repetition I am now unconsciously competent at losing my shit and diving into deep depression. In spite of years of trying to dismantle it and eliminate that trigger using NLP, EFT, and several other methods. It’s just like a phobia where a person is normal, well adjusted and then turn into a wreck and lose all of their composure when faced with the trigger of their phobia. That’s about the way it works. I’m probably addicted to the chemicals from this emotional state since I have been going though this for years crashing in to depression at least once a week.

Which is why I have been asking for help from the non-physical Gods, Angels, Enki/Lucifer/Shiva and also posting here looking for other peoples suggestions and methods, because if I knew all of the answers and had the ability with my current resources I have been out of this by now. So clearly I have missed something so I’m looking for it.

So thank you both and all others for your suggestions and information.

PS: I get talkative and long winded when high but at least it pulls me out of the depression and maybe something I have said will help someone some how. It seems the only thing that makes me feel better about going though all of this is if some how I’m able to help someone else avoid or get out of a similar situation.

1 Like

In my opinion, that is your problem right there. You find the anger empowering, and because of that, you refuse to let it go, perhaps out of fear of the despair moving back in.

The technique of fueling a ritual with anger and rage is a very common one in curse work. However, the problem isn’t in using the emotion, it is in holding on to it instead of releasing it. You get the negative result because you do not let go of all of the emotion within the context of the ritual, and so it feeds in on itself. All of the anger and rage must be expended so that when the ritual is over you are empty of it. That is where transmutation of the emotion can come in. If you are still holding on to the emotional fuel, transmute it into something else, like the feeling of satisfaction or success. That severs the connection between the emotion and the magick, preventing the feedback loop and allows the energy to fuel your result instead. It will also help circumvent any fear of the despair returning.

2 Likes

Pretty much although detachment does not allow you to “escape” but be aware and centred. In fact, when you immerse deliberately you are still a bit detached because you are more conscious that you are aware of it but not the emotion itself. It’s not too different I think.

1 Like

Anger is a more empowering emotion than despair–always. This is because you are limitless and the more options your temporal state allows, the more it is in line with truth. Despair is more limiting than anger. There is a concept called the gnosis of anger if you want to check it out somewhere. Ultimately all of this leads back to self so choose anything that seems appropriate at the time. I know say things like detachment, being present etc. now but at the time I was working baneful magic–with considerable success–I was told the same thing but just couldn’t accept it until I realised it for myself.

1 Like

There are 2 ways.

1. The way of the mind and believing in negative and positive. Deception and bindings. If one did not conquered the demons and angels inside, then this type of Mage is controlled by his/her own mind to a certain extent.

2. Conquering the state of Being and on this path things happen automatically, depending on the inner state, one attracts what he/she is. We attract what we fear or run from, the most.

1 Like

I let go of it. But sometime it comes back or a new event causes more. Maybe it is also a motivator for me to take more of different actions. I guess I just need to control my thoughts and states more. I’m in my head and isolated too much also, so that makes it harder. But yes you picked up on that well. I agree.

All of this stuff get’s confusing and exhausting at times. Stay with the light, no go to the dark, ask the angels and GOD and/or Gods, ask the Demons, then you read both or all are trying to deceive you. Then everyone has their own definitions of what is just or moral. And yes some people agree on some points and are contrary on others. Here I’m trying to get past Duality and see all as GOD/Source.

And I still have yet to make contact with anything I can have a real conversation with and then how can I trust it.

This is probably why I did so well for so long just working with my intent and belief until I didn’t due to outside forces, who now I wonder if she has an attachment or demon/entity working on or through her because I just read something that totally match what has been done to me Demons - Alura's Angels and I know people here work with Demons for positive results but also negative so I don’t know. I guess the good thing is I don’t feel any fear of any of it so I guess that’s good.

Btw that is an interesting website seems like a mix of many things I have read, the author claims it’s all from her own experience with beings or is she a nut or is is real but filtered through her beliefs. More questions than answers. I was not even looking for this stuff. I was about to do an Angelic ritual to clear prosperity blockages from a book on Money Magick I have been working with and then I googled “Eleleth” one of he Gnostic Angels from the ritual and ended up on that site. Very interesting info on The Fallen Ones… Introduction to: Fallen Ones - Alura's Angels On how there are 4 types of Fallen some good, some neutral and some chaotic vampire like. I often feel like we are not the top of the food chain and there are beings living off our negative emotions, but maybe some are compassionate but have to survive just like like we do and we’re actual worse we kill things to eat. If they just take some energy now and again are they as bad as us?

I often go off on tangents.

Ok I just had an experience that leads me to believe this is some kind of spell, curse or demonic or entity attack I also use muscle testing and my pendulum to confirm this. I lesson it by banishing with Archangels I also asked Lucifer/Enki for protection, but I still feel a bit sick to my stomach.

So for the most part today I have been pretty positive minded and feeling good, I just went for a walk and did some bashing and spell work to remove blockages. I noticed I felt really good and I’m not even using any weed. Just felt very clear, focused and happy.

My mother get’s up come in where I am to start working on something complaining about money (negative energy.) and I replied know what you mean I was free from all of that I had conquered that had you just left me alone (yes I engaged, but was calms soft spoken.)

But then I got hit with massive negative energy, stress, anxiety, getting suicidal thoughts, immediate feeling like I can take this anymore. I asked her to please go work in the other room and that I intentionally stay up all night so she can work in the day and I can be alone at night. She went in the other room.

I tested and dowsed and it said I was clear but the she was possessed or had attachments to beings that would cause me and maybe others to feel uncomfortable around her and drive people away from her. Which is the case she has really very little social life out side of church, and always has problems at every job I have seen her have. I don’t know if this is generational, ancestral or isolated to her. But I know that when around her I get hit so hard with what ever it is I almost get a panic attack. This was beyond a fear as I now how to deal with fear in my own thinking and thoughts. I believe she has a curse or crossing on her that is to drive away all of the people she loves. Her family all but one sister, all her relationships have failed, I can’t stand her but now I actually feel some compassion for her over this discovery. She has problems at every job. I would just say it was negative beliefs. But the energy I felt was too strong and almost like I had beings whispering in my ears telling me I can’t take it, and putting suicidal thoughts in my head and I still feel nauseated (just did some more protection and it has lessened.)

But I think now I see why this has effected me so much. I recently did a curse freeze and entities removal working on my self and it did help and being that when away from her I don’t feel this way I think it’s something done to her or something she has. And since she has always believe people could black magick her it opens up the path way more than someone who knows they are protected as Belief, Will and Intent are powerful protectors.

Any suggestions other than get away from her which I’m trying to do?

Well I’m not very experienced in magick myselft but I have found that if you learn how to chanel your emotions into pure energy it doesn’t matter where it comes from all it is is energy. Myself no use rage kinda dangerous. But I have many safety precautions in place. But when I need it all I do is use it as pure energy. So I’m not sure that nagative emotions cause nagative results. It is all on how you apply and filter it.

1 Like

It’s possible she may have been cursed or at least had something attach to her at some point. Have you done a banish & cleanse for her, I mean to help her, not push her away. Anyway you could start doing work on her to improve, ask Raphael to heal her, heal you, heal your relationship, Michael to protect her from whatever, and protect you from her. Do ritual for her to get a friend, lover, sudden charity involvement, whatever will distract her to get you some relief.

I used to burn a blue glass encased candle called Peaceful Home and it really works. There were no arguments and everyone would be calmer while it burned, and they had no clue about its purpose, effect was good for about a week usually.

As far as transmuting negative energy, maybe just release that instead then draw in fresh clean energy to work with. No need for concern about it coming back to you then or you subconsciously using it in an unintended way.

1 Like

By understanding all angles of the situation.
Leave your body, assume being someone or something completely different.
View yourself and the Enviorment you’re in, from a distance.
View the situation with your mom from a distance.
Then, grasp in there,
taking the Energy that you need to adjust and adjust it.

(I know this may sound silly to some - but it’s the most accurate i can say it in this situation.)

the other -general way of transforming Energy,
is by manipulating it inside of you.
Seperating the light and the dark from each other,
and storing them within your body.

Dark is stored at the end of your spine.
To transform it to light, force it to spark fire.
Feed that fire with Energy out of your enviorment,
and raise it inside of you.
Cleanse it until you have a clear shining liquid light, which radiates heat.
That Energy,
will fuel you for quite some Casts.

Be aware that it may affect your physical shape when burning too much Energy at once.

Leave pauses in between, that is to say.

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

You can do it the GoM way, as it’s very effective. But to avoid more of it post-ritual, you need to get off the topic that causes you to feel negative emotion. Unfortunately it sounds like you picked up your mother’s energy, so maybe some form of shielding? It’s kind of difficult when it’s a family member. I suggest reading or watching Abraham Hicks books and videos, and then applying their teachings consistently - it does require unlearning a lot of stuff and changing the way you perceive, etc. They helped me and taught me a lot - they still do.

1 Like

What is the GOM way. Which book is it in?

Right now I have not had much success with any LOA techniques with this core situation as I can’t stay in a positive vibration for even 24 hours. And barely at all most of the time. If I could do that I have already manifested my way out this.

Honestly I have been dealing with this for like 8-10 years and i’m just tired. Just like people say just go get job and move. I don’t have it in me any more to work doing something only for money. I have to enjoy it or I get trapped into that. I have learned over the years how my emotional state affect my life.

The problem is my life went to hell from the situation and then I tried to follow my highest excitement, and failed miserably. So I have little faith in that anymore at least until I get our of this and back into a positive vibration. Then following my highest excitement might work as I will not be suppressed.