How do I get rid of "feelings" for a goddess?

I don’t think this post should be taken down. @Mind_Seeker20 is in SO much trouble it is not even funny! Yes it absolutely is Lilith love spelling on @Mind_Seeker20 it’s so obvious. He wants to only believe the good in her so he can’t see it. Setting boundaries isn’t going to work, I tried that with her before I started working with her and she fucked me up hard right away with curses and harassments followed by a really vicious curse. I did so many freezings, and so much to get rid of her, almost gone, not yet even.

Um yeah, that’s what I did but yeah, I am so scared for him, you need so much in place to do that… no not chord though, so many chords you have to cut.

You need to make commands with God names and have a super pact with Lucifer already in place and know the goetia really well before hand.

@Mind_Seeker20 Are you still wanting to become a succubus that’s mostly just stuck in Hell?
I say this with all do respect and I mean that, but you need to do some serious shadow work bro. If you ask Lucifer really nice he might give you shadow work and help with the situation. :S

1 Like

Excuse me? I’m a guy for one…

And I’m not “in trouble”. Please don’t assume I’m “under a love spell” or that I don’t know…

Im not in love with Lilith either. Right now I’m trying to get input on the tarot spread.

Also hell is a state of mind, not place

1 Like

I’m not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I deleted it because he wasn’t understanding I was saying that was one of many possibilities and those particular ones stood out as really possible to me, not as set in stone, but he was taking it wrong, so I just deleted it rather than try to explain I was just covering the ones that I felt most strongly, and wilson had covered the others. :grin:

Ah, also known as the clarification spread. Okay well, here is how I would read it.

Overall theme- Three of Cups. All things coming together emotionally, from the known and unknown. This is to create a sense of being whole. Can indictate bonds between individuals as well as parts of the self… A sense of peace in the end.

Father/King of Swords- an individual who has became well versed in their mind and the ability to not only plan but take action as well. Owls, while represent wisdom, also represent death, as it the method for change. One’s previous assumptions must be challenged before truth can be found.

Mother/Queen of Cups: Nurturing the emotional side, coaxing it to the surface. Revealing its beauty and its horrors so that seeds of growth can be planted and cultivated. Learning how to care for the heart.

Six of Cups: Exchange, learning the balance of giving and taking in the emotional aspect. This requires communication and establishing boundaries so a system can be not only created but fair.

Overall, I do believe the conflict was purposely caused in order to serve as a catalyst for growth. It does not seem to be out of spite but genuine interest

1 Like

Now your going to be epistemological?
You were right about that too by the way, it wasn’t Jesus, it was some of my demons messing with me.

Well now I see why @Mind_Seeker20 is so upset with me.

I know your a guy but an incubus stuck in hell?
Are you sure? It would be so much better to be an succubus stuck in hell. Trust me! I know this stuff pretty well, I’m in a bit over my head as well, but not like this, this is what I am slowly escaping from.

Hell is a state of mind, yeah I know, it is a state of God’s mind!
And I have astral traveled there multiple times, it is real enough! Most often do you know how long I last?

A few seconds.

Tell me you didn’t pact on it, please!

1 Like

Huh, that’s interesting.

Yeah, emotions is a big thing for me. I’m pretty reluctant to work with her on them (I’m pretty closed off - and frankly don’t want to remember the past/etc) but I know it’s something she’s trying to help with.

As I get emotional sometimes with her.

She’s also helping me with my motivation, anxiety, and confidence. (I was born with anxiety and depressive issues) which has been helping me alot actually with all that.

Plus helping with chaotic family life too.

I was also getting recurrent death dreams for awhile. So that also makes sense.

I do know that on the first night that Lilith visited me, I also had an dream ( I think it was a message from her).

It was basically me in a desert walking along with a horse, then at one point the horse left me - and it was basically me watching the horse walk away over the desert hills. Then I continued walking.

Which I contribute this dream to having part ways with a (once) close family member. Although now that I look back, the situation (between my sister and I) was full of me being mainpulated, and abused. So I think that was the message.

Which is also one of the situations she is helping me with. I’ve parted ways emotionally and socially but still live with her.

Right. She had me face my anger towards my biological mother. I did not want to but her logic was “if you don’t, it will be the crack in your armor that others will take advantage of. If you are to be the guardian of your family, you must face your past.”

1 Like

Spirits are very pragmatic, so rather than confront her, just tell her thank you for her attentions, but you don’t wish to take up that invitation at this time. :thinking:

Be firm but polite, and IMO, don’t take a load of emotional stuff into it, she’s just trying to get what she wants, and what a great many mages are freely giving, but it’s nothing personal.

2 Likes

Huh? No further comments? Are you kidding me?

Ask her to take the love spell off and think clearly again and ask her VERY nicely!

If you don’t I can’t believe the advice I have to give you but

yipes

this is totally suicide girl but…

Ask her about getting some good sugar kings to have some playdates with. She will know what I mean.

Hell doesn’t get much sweeter than that.

Trust me!

Since the astral is capable of change based on your consciousness - then yes you could visit your own hell. As you can create that.

State of mind, not place.

I’m sorry I don’t share your same viewpoints.

I’ma guy and that’s being rude. Please stop.

The astral takes a fair bit of energy to change in the after life, I am working my ass off to escape hell and get there and have that.

Lilith is on the lowest plane you can get, changing stuff is hard there, it’s like moving mountains.

That’s not what I am saying, you are so not wanting this then.
Women get fucked their way more than the guys standing around with their hard dicks horny right out of their minds. Plus having sex as a female with big scary male demons (especially the gargoyles) is hotter but that might be a different point of view. lol

Well thank you everyone for your input and advice - @Lady_Eva could you close this thread please?

1 Like

Youdo know that the lower planes of the astral are where parasites live, right? Lilith is in a higher plane. I believe she resides within the ethereal realm, but I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

why dont you summon her and speak to her about this? might be she wants to tell you something, this is in my opinion the best advice

I’d like to add someone feeling motherly doesn’t always mean they aren’t above any kind of malicious or self serving intentions. Tiamat is a big indicator who feels motherly but she’s manipulative as hell for amusement and her own various intentions lol. Besides anyone can make themselves feel motherly by placing a mask over their energy.

2 Likes

that’s a very valid point.