How do I get rid of "feelings" for a goddess?

That’s not what I am saying, you are so not wanting this then.
Women get fucked their way more than the guys standing around with their hard dicks horny right out of their minds. Plus having sex as a female with big scary male demons (especially the gargoyles) is hotter but that might be a different point of view. lol

Well thank you everyone for your input and advice - @Lady_Eva could you close this thread please?

1 Like

Youdo know that the lower planes of the astral are where parasites live, right? Lilith is in a higher plane. I believe she resides within the ethereal realm, but I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

why dont you summon her and speak to her about this? might be she wants to tell you something, this is in my opinion the best advice

I’d like to add someone feeling motherly doesn’t always mean they aren’t above any kind of malicious or self serving intentions. Tiamat is a big indicator who feels motherly but she’s manipulative as hell for amusement and her own various intentions lol. Besides anyone can make themselves feel motherly by placing a mask over their energy.

2 Likes

that’s a very valid point.

That’s what I’ve been thinking this whole time :rofl:

Very true, but her actions have also been good - besides that one issue…

She answered that petition I asked for, (which now I need to look into since my soul/energy is going through something)

she’s helped with problems I’ve brought up - and a few I haven’t. Also given guidance (via dreams) about other things.

1 Like

Not sure what she would want to tell me.

I believe she resides in the etheric/Spiritual plane which isn’t even the astral.

1 Like

Parasites reside everywhere, astral, etheric, etc parasites are both legitimate beings and thoughtforms of the astral. “higher” and “lower” astral just means the density is slightly different from one another nothing really beyond that, especially when it comes to parasites.

3 Likes

To me their parasites are the equivalent of our ticks/mosquitoes/rats/mice/etc.

this is between you and Lilith, if she is pursuing you in this manner, could be she wants something from you

i hate parasites

1 Like

For one, I didn’t even think the thoughts were from/being influnedes by her until was suggested by some people here. Up until then I honestly figured it was on me.

I still have my doubts.

If it is her, maybe it’s because I refused her advances the first time? If not then maybe she “wants a relationship” but I’m in one with one of her daughter’s and I told her politely that I’m monogomous. Also I will add the first time she came, my lover was quite defensive. Although for some reason my lover left and I was alone with Lilith for like the whole night.

I suspect maybe my lover was told to leave, cause she seemed defensive at first then just left

1 Like

We all do.

1 Like

i mean its up to you, but personally, I would summon her to see what is up with the situation

is your lover a succubus? if so, she might have left out of respect for her mother

2 Likes

Well I suspect she is. I didn’t do a letter of intent, she’s been with me for a long time ( only recently have I connected to her).

That’s why Lilith came, is because I petitioned her for help about my lover. Since I thought she was her daughter.

I have yet to have her scanned ( I want more opinions then my own) by someone experienced. I have had scans (but not to sure) And have done some divination on her. Her intent is good but don’t know for sure what type of spirit she is.

1 Like