How do I get rid of "feelings" for a goddess?

I feel (gut wise) that is correct. She has guided me, and helped with some really rocky situations I was in (and asked for help) and times when I haven’t. Plus whenever she has been around she always feels motherly and very patient with me.

I just feel confused because the idea of her manipulating me is not matching with my experiences with her. It makes me uneasy…

I’ve only done one tarot on Lilith, the other was my spirit lover and another person.

It happens. I have had spirits get overly excited with help in my magic and try to convince me to go to an extreme with something I was working on that I was not comfortable doing (an example would be a generational curse). At that point, you need to draw that line hard.

All spirits, and people, manipulate. It is part of how we socialize.

1 Like

Yeah, true.

I’m thinking that maybe it was because I declined her advances towards me or something? Other then that I see no reason for her to have done that? And also I’m not 100% sure it was her - just seems likely from what I’m being told.

Maybe I’ll look into getting a scan or something on it/her. Like the intent behind it is what worries me, since it doesn’t sit right with me. On it being malicious or to “walk over me”.

While the exchange of energy is there, my gut does not lean towards a malicious intention. I am inclined to believe she sincerely was trying to make you feel better, even if the method was misplaced. Otherwise, she would not have respected your decline. These spirits are far older than we are, but they do not know everything and their moral systems/viewpoints are different from ours

Or refuse to work with her, I’ve had bad experiences before (not with Lilith) and they majorly crossed lines and laughed about it. So I won’t work with them, not all of them are friendly with people, not all of them have your best interest, some just view you as an energy source or worse.

Some pretend to be friendly to manipulate you later, others have an agenda that isn’t in your best interest, some just don’t like people.

I’ve heard of Lilith just using people for energy before in discarded them when they served their purpose.

The problem with occult message boards in general it is either makes them look perfect and they will do no harm or completely evil and very very rarely are either true.

3 Likes

That’s also my feeling to. She was respectful and hasn’t been sexual with me since. The feelings are still there but I honestly don’t sense malicious intent.

I do want to verify, or somehow come to a conclusion. Would a tarot or scan be able to tell?

I don’t feel that is her intent. She has helped me with alot of stuff. So my gut goes against that reasoning personally.

1 Like

That is true, spirits can definitely do that. They can also flip alliances. For example, Pazuzu refuses to work with me now since I created a ring for Lilith that I wear daily.

4 Likes

Here, I’ma do a tarot spread on what her intent is with me. That should be able to give some insight. I’ll post it here.

1 Like

Question is : What is Lady Liliths intent with me?

3 Of Cups: beforehand I got, some sort of relationship - a coming together. The sun feels positive and the cups represents emotions to me. Not sure about the 3 birds.

The cards actual meaning is - friendship, joy, bounty.

Father of Swords: The owl represents wisdom, the sword means action. The owl is usually a patient but also deadly creature (when hunting). I got neutral vibes. The word patience comes to mind.

Cards actual meaning - fair, analytical

Mother of Cups: This card has a swan (protective, loving) and the cups also means emotions to me - so maybe nuturing and guiding in this area for me. The mother part of it feels maternal.

Cards actual meaning - Insightful, psychic

6 of cups: This card represents my past, the old wounds, and my childhood. The cups represents emotions - so maybe releasing of emotions?

Cards actual meaning - memories, childhood, joy.

Overall I think this speaks to what alot of the work I’m doing with her ( healing, becoming confident, etc). Input? Also speaks to her mannerisms towards me I think. @Dralukmun

Now I’m not sure where the feelings I’m feeling go into that, but the question I asked was more so on her intent with me. Which is what I needed to know.

Not bad, kind of reinforces my thoughts of misplaced method.

1 Like

I’m still new at reading tarot to be honest, but that is what my first vibes were.

What did you think? Im also trying to learn how to read tarot better - and an idea of what you think of the spread? For insight.

Also another fair point, she hasn’t tried anything more like that kiss… Or anything else weird like that.

Well, first off, what spread is this? It will help give me context

1 Like

The spread layout is:

Top card is “general theme, main card”

While the 3 lower cards are the parts to the “whole”. Or different parts that play a role.

So basically one main card and 3 factor cards.

So a general reading.

It’s “The Wild Unknown” tarot deck.

Not past/present/future

I don’t think this post should be taken down. @Mind_Seeker20 is in SO much trouble it is not even funny! Yes it absolutely is Lilith love spelling on @Mind_Seeker20 it’s so obvious. He wants to only believe the good in her so he can’t see it. Setting boundaries isn’t going to work, I tried that with her before I started working with her and she fucked me up hard right away with curses and harassments followed by a really vicious curse. I did so many freezings, and so much to get rid of her, almost gone, not yet even.

Um yeah, that’s what I did but yeah, I am so scared for him, you need so much in place to do that… no not chord though, so many chords you have to cut.

You need to make commands with God names and have a super pact with Lucifer already in place and know the goetia really well before hand.

@Mind_Seeker20 Are you still wanting to become a succubus that’s mostly just stuck in Hell?
I say this with all do respect and I mean that, but you need to do some serious shadow work bro. If you ask Lucifer really nice he might give you shadow work and help with the situation. :S

1 Like

Excuse me? I’m a guy for one…

And I’m not “in trouble”. Please don’t assume I’m “under a love spell” or that I don’t know…

Im not in love with Lilith either. Right now I’m trying to get input on the tarot spread.

Also hell is a state of mind, not place

1 Like

I’m not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I deleted it because he wasn’t understanding I was saying that was one of many possibilities and those particular ones stood out as really possible to me, not as set in stone, but he was taking it wrong, so I just deleted it rather than try to explain I was just covering the ones that I felt most strongly, and wilson had covered the others. :grin:

Ah, also known as the clarification spread. Okay well, here is how I would read it.

Overall theme- Three of Cups. All things coming together emotionally, from the known and unknown. This is to create a sense of being whole. Can indictate bonds between individuals as well as parts of the self… A sense of peace in the end.

Father/King of Swords- an individual who has became well versed in their mind and the ability to not only plan but take action as well. Owls, while represent wisdom, also represent death, as it the method for change. One’s previous assumptions must be challenged before truth can be found.

Mother/Queen of Cups: Nurturing the emotional side, coaxing it to the surface. Revealing its beauty and its horrors so that seeds of growth can be planted and cultivated. Learning how to care for the heart.

Six of Cups: Exchange, learning the balance of giving and taking in the emotional aspect. This requires communication and establishing boundaries so a system can be not only created but fair.

Overall, I do believe the conflict was purposely caused in order to serve as a catalyst for growth. It does not seem to be out of spite but genuine interest

1 Like

Now your going to be epistemological?
You were right about that too by the way, it wasn’t Jesus, it was some of my demons messing with me.

Well now I see why @Mind_Seeker20 is so upset with me.

I know your a guy but an incubus stuck in hell?
Are you sure? It would be so much better to be an succubus stuck in hell. Trust me! I know this stuff pretty well, I’m in a bit over my head as well, but not like this, this is what I am slowly escaping from.

Hell is a state of mind, yeah I know, it is a state of God’s mind!
And I have astral traveled there multiple times, it is real enough! Most often do you know how long I last?

A few seconds.

Tell me you didn’t pact on it, please!

1 Like